• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk rn just wanted some justification for Powers, cause some seem like there being oversold but \.-./. Like Shaggy's telepathy, animal Manipulation, Resistance to Fire, Resistance to blunt attacks, and regen.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Idk rn just wanted some justification for Powers, cause some seem like there being oversold but \.-./. Like Shaggy's telepathy, animal Manipulation, Resistance to Fire, Resistance to blunt attacks, and regen.
Telepathy: He had read Scooby mind once.

Animal Manipulation: He managaed to make highly trained augmented soldier dogs back off with words only and he managed to make bees ignore him, said bees were controlled by an supervillain.

Resistance to fire: He, Scooby (I need to add this on Scooby page but I forgot), Scrappy and Shaggy girlfriend drove through a fire cave without any problem, said cave spelt fire on them.

Resistance to blunt attacks: He had rubber powers... Not to mention that a Bizarro-esque version of Superman grabbed Shaggy and threw him into a wall, to which didnt affect Shaggy at all.

Regen, as I said, was because he had quickly be able to walk after being sent to the hospital since he had been ran over by an 18 wheeler.

Telepathy: seems eh put ok

AM: if it was just the dog feat I would say it was just because he was a dog trainer but the bee thing seems ligit

RTF: what were they driving in? Also humans can be set on fire and drive through fire so...eh I'll try to find the feat for context.

RTBA: Is that more of simply a durability thing?

Regen: How Bad was he hurt? How long is "Quickly"? Does it specify if he was completely healed?

Googie meets werewolf Shaggy
They were on this car, after that, Dracula destroyed Shaggy car because it was too good, then Shaggy had to built another car iirc

Yeah, I mean, in the same movie they no sell a hurricane that sent them so high that they got on the top of an airliner.

If you want,you can check out the movie, is on the youtube with a dude called videomaster241 he uploaded the movie with 19 parts of 5 minutes

And about the AM, what you said wouldn't be possible since it was literally his first day there, so is not like that dude from Jurassic World.

Well, finished creating Daphne and Fred, only need to create Velma and Batmite, but I need to do some stuff and I dont think I will be able to create those pages today.

You never know, the reason why Shaggy page is locked is because more than once it was changed to High 1-A with Ultra Instinct.

So...

It seems that this will be all undone apparently, since Ant is against scaling Velma, Shaggy and Scooby from Flash...

Now we are going to have a bunch of Unknown keys for what I am seeing.

Back