• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saxton Hale fights a different Heavy

Weakest Australian man is 28 tons

strongest russian woman upscales from 0.008 tons

Australians are something else.

if weapons are allowed than Zarya one shots. but i ll assume thats not the case here so basic one on one: i think zarya would take this but saxton would make it very hard for her.

yes but gravity manipulation? and she can debuff her opponents with her particle barrier plus the more damage she takes: the stronger her particle canon gets.
He has higher LS and I presume Zarya's gravity scales with her own? Saxton can probably wrestle through it

Saxton wins and its easy.
  • Gravity manip is something she can't spam. Its her ult; there's no reason to think her gravity attack, if she does use it, scales to her ls though. She doesn't pick people up.
  • The pull on that move is so incredibly weak you can literally dash out of it with no issue. I don't see any reason Saxton couldn't do this.
  • Her barrier blocks projectiles, it doesn't block people. It does nothing in this fight.
  • Her gun gets stronger when her BARRIER takes damage. Not her. Her barrier is doing nothing in this fight, its never taking damage, its never powering her gun.

So she's using the weakest version of her notably weak gun, a barrier that does literally nothing and a pulling ability she likely can't use (do we just ignore ults being something characters can't spam here?) until nearly dead that Saxton basically completely ignores because of how insanely weak its pull actually is.

there's no reason to think her gravity attack, if she does use it, scales to her ls though. She doesn't pick people up.
well, there isn't anything else telling us its different from her regular LS, so going off profiles her gravity attack is class 1. if you think otherwise make a CRT.
oh! than saxton should take this but it wont be easy.
he has literally every advantage possible. im unsure how it wont be easy.

I don't care remotely enough to make a CRT every single time I simply state how things work v however someone made a profile, especially not for a trash game like OW.
I'm voting saxton anyways regardless of how perfectly accurate that one part of my post is.
She can't spam that move, likely can't even use it, and she's doing next to no damage.

well, there isn't anything else telling us its different from her regular LS, so going off profiles her gravity attack is class 1. if you think otherwise make a CRT.

he has literally every advantage possible. im unsure how it wont be easy.
since she is allowed to use her particle canon?

Yeah, no. Hale scales above 0.09 tons. Over 10x the calc that places most of Overwatch at 9-A and as such, you can guess the rest.

If you wanna throw Hale at anyone in Overwatch, make it Winston or Doomfist. Reaper doesn't work cause of regen.

Now THIS is what we're talking about, Hale has LS and does like to grapple, Doomfist, while he has everything else(around 2X AP and Dura advantage), actually is hard to say he's ever really faced someone who can grapple him and would actively go for it any time recently or as effectively as Hale would, as Indian Martial Arts, which Doomfist has mastered all of, don't really have grapples, and Wresting generally isn't the best go-to as wrestlers generally go for style more then anything else.

And while Doomfist is extremely skilled, he doesn't tend to dodge too much, but neither does Hale, so they'd be mostly slugging eachother until one gets knocked out, whatever the case, it's an actually good battle considering the stat difference

And while Doomfist is extremely skilled, he doesn't tend to dodge too much, but neither does Hale, so they'd be mostly slugging eachother until one gets knocked out, whatever the case, it's an actually good battle considering the stat difference
So... Incon?

Pretty sure he's 0.09 scaling from Sentry Busters, considering all of his feats are generally casual anyway lol

I'm going by the highest currently listed on the verse page 9-A calc since Hale IS one of the God-tiers isn't he?

Well, yeah. But it’s currently not accepted that he should scale to it. (though he honestly should since even Giant Scouts can survive it, and the Mercs can beat them just fine)

thanks pepper

also i would like to say

is doomfist right? (Only through conflict to do we evolve) or is he just stupid

anyway

based on what dareaper said. maybe i should vote for incon for now

Assuming that Saxton Hale is 0.065 tons here, the AP gap is actually much closer. A casual Saxton Hale was able to one-shot the Yeti, who stomped the combined forces of Pyro, Sniper, and Soldier, Pyro the one with the 0.065 ton feat.

I don't really know much about Overwatch in general, so I can't really argue for Doomfist. But honestly, looking at their AP, Hale's AP should at least be even with Doomfist, if not higher for reasons I said above.

Last edited:
Back