• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saul goes to the zoo and regrets it (Saul Goodman vs a Tapir)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Both are bloodlusted

Fight takes place at the Toronto Zoo

They are 20 meters apart

Tapir:

Saul Goodman aka live action Regain: 1

IMG_9243-scaled.jpg
3dsaulcover.jpg

Here is a track that fits this fight perfectly

Last edited:
Saul has a chance with his AMT Backup .380 Semi-Automatic Pistol

He just needs to keep his distance or get to a high spot and shoot it via range spam

alright, so back to my question, can Saul take composure enough to just shoot Tapir while it ran towards him at top speed?

i mean Saul can dodge the Tapir i guess, but how good of a shooter Saul is?
unknown as we don't see him shooting the gun, he just keeps it around for security. however he's gonna be shooting at a close range so i feel like it'd be hard to miss that shot

unknown as we don't see him shooting the gun, he just keeps it around for security. however he's gonna be shooting at a close range so i feel like it'd be hard to miss that shot
it'll be hard to miss, but it'll be hard to aim the vitals while Tapir will just keeps on hauling Saul's ass until he died from blood loss

saul would probably being trying to shoot before he gets hit

also why are we assuming that the tapir is gonna instantly reach top speed

he doesn’t really need to aim considering that the tapir is running straight up to him
you'll be shocked on how hard it is to aim, so does Saul has like a good aim, if not it'll just graze its face or something, but there's a chance that Saul can shoot Tapir's head though that's for sure

we don’t know if saul is a particularly good or bad shooter. we never see him actually shoot the gun, we just know he keeps it around for security. however i feel like it would be fairly easy to hit something that’s already moving straight towards you. also saul doesn’t need to shoot tapir in the face, if the bullet hits anywhere else it’s still gonna **** the tapir up

Back