• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah

attack potency and durability​

walter, jesse, and saul are street level. tuco, hank, and huell are also street level, scaling above walter jesse and saul. gus is athlete level.

lifting strength​

they're all athletic human lol

speed​

probably athletic human or higher

stamina​

walt and jesse's stamina justifications should bring them better stats than "average" stamina lol
i am sorry but you cannot convince me that the average person chases a fly around a superlab for over 24 hours while sustaining various injuries or endures six months of beatings and torture from a gang of violent neo nazis

abilities​

walter and huell should both have stealth mastery. walt was able to sneak into skyler's house, which was being guarded by the authorities, without anyone noticing. huell regularly pickpockets people and was able to sneak up on a group of muggers. huell should have weapon mastery as he was able to quickly bring a full force baseball bat swing to a complete halt just a few inches from someone's face, and gus should also have weapon mastery thanks to his gunfight with lalo.

ok im going to bed now, hopefully everyone rips this to shreds while im asleep

Last edited:
can't read half of this shit without getting spoiled for BCS but if a thread moderator says it's aight then it's probably cool lmao

It looks alright. Though I think cracking the side of a door is a commonly calced feat. You may want to find it before anything is applied.

walter takes a sucker punch from mike, and is about to get up before mike kicks him in the stomach twice.
This clearly left Walter incapacitated though.
He got three lucky shots in before they stomped him.
gus overpowers both victor and arturo pretty easily
Gus used weapons here, it's not exceptionally hard to overpower someone choking/bleeding to death (+ he had help with the latter)
This is a staged publicity stunt in context.
Really?

This clearly left Walter incapacitated though.
yeah, because he got sucker punched and kicked in the stomach twice. i could hurt my dad with a sucker punch when i was like eight, and getting kicked in the stomach hurts like hell even if you're just as strong as the other dude
He got three lucky shots in before they stomped him.
i'd say he did pretty well for an unarmed 60 year old fighting like ten people
Gus used weapons here, it's not exceptionally hard to overpower someone choking/bleeding to death (+ he had help with the latter)
i mean on one hand victor was bleeding to death, but on the other hand he was probably having an adrenaline rush. arturo wasnt choking to death the moment gus put a bag over his head, people can hold their breath for a while (+ gus wrecked arturo's shit on his own, he only had help with tying him up)
This is a staged publicity stunt in context.
well yeah, the circumstances were planned out and staged, but the lift wasnt fake lol how would he even fake that
needed to put it somewhere

yeah, i know. and depending on the type of wood, that could be 10-A or lower. i’m more interested in tuco’s feat

yeah, i know. and depending on the type of wood, that could be 10-A or lower. i’m more interested in tuco’s feat
Tuco's feat is unreliable and hard to work with due to the continuity error and the camera never getting a clear shot on the door. Not to mention the fact that the house was run-down and in pretty terrible condition, it's probably safe to assume that the door wasn't particularly durable.

if it was just a few planks of wood then i would agree, but the continuity error shows the complete door, which seems to be held together pretty well.

honestly i could probably just add this right now considering that its been accepted by a thread mod and an admin

should walt and jesse have fire manip with prep time? since they both have access to a ton of flammable chemicals which they used to blow up the superlab

I'd just mention that as something with prep time rather than a power in of itself.

I'd just mention that as something with prep time rather than a power in of itself.
well walt’s hydrofluoric acid is listed as acid manipulation, and his magnets are listed as magnetism manipulation, so i don’t see what’s wrong with this. also, where else would i list that?

well walt’s hydrofluoric acid is listed as acid manipulation, and his magnets are listed as magnetism manipulation, so i don’t see what’s wrong with this. also, where else would i list that?
What I meant is that Jesse if he gets it would need to have it listed as prep. Walter has a prep only section and it just goes there, but Jesse doesn't.

oh well then yeah, i was just gonna add "acid manipulation and fire manipulation with preparation" to his profile

Back