• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just looked, it’s an amt backup. how fast is that? looked up “amt backup firing speed” and found nothing

looking for this too and I can't find shit about this gun. No firing speed, no force dealt in joules, nothing but basic info like height and stuff.

looking for this too and I can't find shit about this gun. No firing speed, no force dealt in joules, nothing but basic info like height and stuff.
Its a .380 ACP. You're likely getting something in-between 300 and 350 m/s due to how small the pistol is.

Last edited:
Well that just goes to show I know nothing about guns. Had the info right in front of me and didn't know any better. Thanks for the help.

i'm gonna calc walter's reactions from the scene where he avoids the semi-truck. since walt was going at over 90 mph and the truck would have been going at 80 mph (standard albuquerque highway speed limit), this means the truck would be approaching him at over 170 mph. right?

i'm gonna calc walter's reactions from the scene where he avoids the semi-truck. since walt was going at over 90 mph and the truck would have been going at 80 mph (standard albuquerque highway speed limit), this means the truck would be approaching him at over 170 mph. right?
how about this

i am only allowed to bump calcs in the evaluation thread once a month but there is no such restriction here

i will abuse this knowledge

dude can you apply the 9-C shit now and add the reactions feat later bc if you don't we'll be here for eternity

I left a comment in Lalo's jump feat, I don't think this should be applicable to his durability as real life athletes are able to replicate feats and even land on solid concrete with only minor inconveniences.

Would need to review the other feats to see if they reach 9-C.

walt punching the towel dispenser was stated to be enough to break his hand, which would be like 375 joules or higher iirc

I guess that makes sense? It takes years to learn how to punch properly and throwing random punches like that without any semblance of technique would only get your hands broken, yes.

Back