• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lawyer Fights Duolingo Owl. Literally. (Duo vs. Saul Goodman) (0-0-0)

Duo’s first match! And it’s made by me. The guy who created the profile in the first place. Yipee.

Da Roolz
Both start 30 meters apart.
Saul has his gun, and prior knowledge of Duo’s M.O.
Both are in-character (Though in Duo’s case, he might as well be bloodlusted).
Victory Conditions: Incapacitation, K.O, or Death.

Da Vouts
“Hi, I’m Saul Goodman. Did you know you have rights. The constitution says you do.”: 1 (The_Almighty_Wholesome)

“You lost your streak. You know what happens now.”:

“I haven’t been part of a team since I was with the Four Peters.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
Pretty sure Saul takes this pretty easy via prior knowledge and having his gun. Once he sees duo, he’ll just shoot him up and he’ll utilize his prior knowledge.

Also Saul’s SI could actually be really affective here. He was capable of calming down a merciless psychopathic drug dealer who has constant mood swings and is always high on meth and convinced him to spare his life as well as two other guys (for making a ur mom joke lol). So who’s to say he doesn’t pacify bloodlusted Duo bird lol

Back