• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki vs Boros

This is assuming that Boros would not even be able to land one attack. All he needs to do is connect once and he could still launch her into space.
He can land attacks, but his attacks would be overpowerd, but now, its not Ryuko anymore, so, Boros can land more blos cuz she is glass canon

I thought we already established that she isn't letting that happen regardless?
It's not exactly about "not letting that happen". Are we assuming Ryuko would just dodge all attacks? Or none of Boros' attacks would hit her?

Is it really being said Ryuko can lose via getting thrown into space? I'm getting flashbacks of "Satsuki doesn't kill people in character" People should watch a show or at least read a Wikipedia summary of it before arguing it. Or you can even just look up a google image search of "Ryuko Kisaragi" and clearly see her flying in space. If that level of research is beyond you then so is this match up.

. Are we assuming Ryuko would just dodge all attacks? Or none of Boros' attacks would hit her?
I was saying that Ryuko attacks can overpower Boros kick, she has AP and lift strenght advantage (iirc), so, she wont be kicked to space due it (and she survive in space)

I don't think the Kisaragi key was being used here.

Even base Ryuko can survive the vacuum of space. Moon kick would only be an issue through a potential BFR. But there is the point Bernkastell brought up. She isn't just going to stand there, let herself get kicked and provide zero resistance like Saitama did.

Even if she is resisting and counterattacking, it doesn't take away from the fact that Boros needs one good strike to connect and she will be launched into space. So there is a wincon. Earlier people were saying that the match is stomp, which is simply not the case.

Okay but 1. she wont be letting boros smack her around like Saitama did, she'll be actively fighting back and she has an over 2x AP advantage and 2. She can easily just come back from being launched off-planet

Even if she is resisting and counterattacking, it doesn't take away from the fact that Boros needs one good strike to connect and she will be launched into space. So there is a wincon. Earlier people were saying that the match is stomp, which is simply not the case.
Doesnt they literally can fight outside earth?
Ep24_ryukoragyo.jpg

And Ryuko wont let be thrown in space, her attacks can overpower boros kick, she has 2x AP advantage

If Satsuki were able to simply fly back to Earth, would Boros still have a wincon? Since the only way he can defeat her is through an easily bypassable BFR

She can easily just come back from being launched off-planet
Can she fly in her EoS key? I don't see it on the page in that key. If she can come back from it, then there is no argument to be had.

And Ryuko wont let be thrown in space, her attacks can overpower boros kick, she has 2x AP advantage
AP advantage doesn't make someone immovable or immune to being thrown away. If she is hit, she will be launched.

Can she fly in her EoS key? I don't see it on the page in that key. If she can come back from it, then there is no argument to be had.
Ryuko can fly since her 2nd key ''
  • Synchronized''

AP advantage doesn't make someone immovable or immune to being thrown away. If she is hit, she will be launched.

She has superior lift strength, she wont be thrown away due trading blows with Boros, actualy it would be otherwise, and unlike Saitama, Ryuko wont let be attacked

No you asked how far Ryuko was into 7A and you already switched I thought
must of misinterpreted it since I was making another match with Ryuko and interpreted it as you using this Satsuki key since she has the same thing mb

Anyways, what are the rest of the votes?

Back