• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo Profile Update | JJK Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.gif

JJK mfers when the character has 2 zillion feats but they can’t think: He scales to this calc 😀

"is a Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer whom is widely recognized as the strongest in the world."

This is exceptionally minute, but "whom" should be "who" in this sentence of his description.

"is a Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer whom is widely recognized as the strongest in the world."

This is exceptionally minute, but "whom" should be "who" in this sentence of his description.
Also the series repeatedly states that he is the strongest in the modern era, so 'In the world' doesn't make sense. I think that should be re written. Scan1. Scan2. Scan3

Last edited:
This is Gojo's current profile

It sucks

This is a blog I created to improve it

Changes Made:
-Renamed the present day key and restored the Volume 0 showing (Low 7-C was still on the profile anyway, man this shit is ass)
-Key reduction
-Added an actual LS rating
-Upscaled Blue to 550 Kilotons since Gojo's base physical strength is already at least 514.2 Kilotons, and upscaled Red to 1.1 Megatons for being at least 2x Blue
-Elaborated on his intelligence

Note: The main purpose of this is to clean up the profile, particularly the keys and stat sections. Most things on the blog were already on there

His Volume 0 key was apparently removed because "we don't know how strong he is at that point" but there's already a statement that he can power a nation and an accepted and used calc

During JJK 0, while it is implied Gojo is the strongest, he's not emphasized as overpowered like in Volume 1 and onward and the high tier characters are mostly relative to him, so Volume 0 Gojo is clearly not the same as Volume 1 Gojo

If it's decided the key should stay gone, I'm fine with that

Why? Good question
This is Gojo's current profile

It sucks

This is a blog I created to improve it

Changes Made:
-Renamed the present day key and restored the Volume 0 showing (Low 7-C was still on the profile anyway, man this shit is ass)
-Key reduction
-Added an actual LS rating
-Upscaled Blue to 550 Kilotons since Gojo's base physical strength is already at least 514.2 Kilotons, and upscaled Red to 1.1 Megatons for being at least 2x Blue
-Elaborated on his intelligence

Note: The main purpose of this is to clean up the profile, particularly the keys and stat sections. Most things on the blog were already on there

His Volume 0 key was apparently removed because "we don't know how strong he is at that point" but there's already a statement that he can power a nation and an accepted and used calc

During JJK 0, while it is implied Gojo is the strongest, he's not emphasized as overpowered like in Volume 1 and onward and the high tier characters are mostly relative to him, so Volume 0 Gojo is clearly not the same as Volume 1 Gojo

If it's decided the key should stay gone, I'm fine with that

Why? Good question
YbhzPpb.png
Gojo doesn’t have or shown genius intelligence gifted is okay though

Last edited:
My takes on the abilities:
  • Remove ESP from Six Eyes, ESP is for stuff not covered by the 5 senses so seeing cursed energy really well falls under Enhanced Senses.
  • Gojo's Supernatural Willpower is missing his best feat pouring all of his focus into RCT after being stabbed through the throat, sliced down the torso, stabbed multiple times in the leg and stabbed in the head (I know it's mentioned for his regen but it should be mentioned for his willpower too but with a more concise description)
  • Remove Gravity Manipulation from Blue and Red (I don't know why this was ever on Gojo's profile) they're isn't manipulating gravity, they're manipulating space. The Physics Manipulation for it should be Limited as well because its page talks about 'replicating virtually every phenomenon possible in nature or through science and being able to cancle it' while Blue's scope isn't that wide
  • Falling Blossom Emotion isn't really a forcefield, it did nothing to stop Dagon punching Naobito in the face, it coats the user in their cursed energy that automatically counterattacks a domain's guaranteed hit which makes it more like an Aura that is programmed to attack something rather than a barrier
  • Gojo's Flight falls under Flight due to other abilities (Limitless's Spatial Manip in this case)
My takes on the stat justifications:
  • Gojo's Present Day AP tabber needs some trimming, Red outputting x2 more energy doesn't have to be repeated again since the previous tabber already mentioned it and Domain Expansion increasing the user's stats is already mentioned in it's page so you don't have to repeat that again
  • "Higher with Cursed Energy Reinforcement" is redundant literally all of Gojo's dura feats involve him using Cursed Energy
  • Gojo's physical LS should be "At least Class 5, likely far higher (physically superior to Yuji)" instead of Unknown

My takes on the page's formatting:
  • Please remove the spacing between bullet points
  • Don't capitalize the "H" in higher for his tiering, I'm fine with the semi-colon being used to separate Gojo's physicals from Blue and Red
  • Limitless's abilities should be preceded by something saying "Limitless Technique:"
  • "Six Eyes:" (and "Limitless Technique:") doesn't have to be bullet pointed (they're introducing a list, they're not part of the list)
  • Red's abilities in the Post-Awakening tabber should have something like "Further" before it
  • Damage Boost from incantations should be moved below Supernatural Willpower (feels awkward to have it wedged between Limitless and Six Eyes)
  • AP values have to be added via the Note feature instead of square brackets, Yoshikage Kira's page is a good example of how to do this
  • "with Domain Expansion" should be "in Unlimited Void"
  • "amped" has to be "amplified"

Last edited:
My takes on the abilities:
  • Remove ESP from Six Eyes, ESP is for stuff not covered by the 5 senses so seeing cursed energy really well falls under Enhanced Senses.
Seeing Cursed Energy is accepted as ESP. So if anything, I should add "Enhanced" given he sees it in inconceivably greater detail than anyone else
  • Gojo's Supernatural Willpower is missing his best feat pouring all of his focus into RCT after being stabbed through the throat, sliced down the torso, stabbed multiple times in the leg and stabbed in the head (I know it's mentioned for his regen but it should be mentioned for his willpower too but with a more concise description)
  • Remove Gravity Manipulation from Blue and Red (I don't know why this was ever on Gojo's profile) they're isn't manipulating gravity, they're manipulating space. The Physics Manipulation for it should be Limited as well because its page talks about 'replicating virtually every phenomenon possible in nature or through science and being able to cancele it' while Blue's scope isn't that wide
Blue creates a force of attraction, which falls under gravity manipulation. However, it is based on spatial hax and no one has been able to overpower it, and it can even be dangerous to Gojo himself. Therefore, I think the LS rating should be removed instead
  • Red's abilities in the Post-Awakening tabber should have something like "Further" before it
What do you mean by this?

Seeing Cursed Energy is accepted as ESP
It isn't, and if it is then that should be changed because ESP is for having a sixth sense detached from sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste, what would be ESP is sorcerers sensing the presence of a curse without their 5 senses involved
Blue creates a force of attraction, which falls under gravity manipulation.
Forces of attraction aren't automatically Gravity Manip, Electro-Magnetism does that too but that isn't Gravity Manip
That's still flight. Maybe Limitless should be acknowledged but it's still true flight
It falls under flight due to other abilities because Gojo does it through applications of Limitless (floating with Infinity and travelling through the air with Blue's attraction)
What do you mean by this?

It isn't, and if it is then that should be changed because ESP is for having a sixth sense detached from sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste, what would be ESP is sorcerers sensing the presence of a curse without their 5 senses involved
Ah shit it is enhanced senses

That being said, Gojo can see souls due to Six Eyes so he at least has that for ESP
It falls under flight due to other abilities because Gojo does it through applications of Limitless (floating with Infinity and travelling through the air with Blue's attraction)
Gojo uses Blue for rapid movement. Is it ever specifically explained how he flies?

Gojo uses Blue for rapid movement. Is it ever specifically explained how he flies?
You can't fly through Cursed Energy Manip so it has to be done through a technique, the only way Gojo could float is by using Infinity on his feet to stop air molecules directly below him to keep him afloat and Blue's attraction can pull him into the air.
That being said, Gojo can see souls due to Six Eyes so he at least has that for ESP
I don't think seeing souls is ESP if it's through sight which is how Gojo seeing Sukuna and Megumi's souls is depicted

I think the rating doesn't need to be there since Blue is based on spatial hax. Plus that calc assumes the attack is crushing the ground when really it pulled it apart
No that makes no sense. It doesn't matter what hax it is, Blue still has a limit and requires him to put power in it to increase it. And the calc is about compression, not pulling anything apart. Also pulling can be LS too

• Remove Gravity Manipulation from Blue and Red (I don't know why this was ever on Gojo's profile) they're isn't manipulating gravity, they're manipulating space. The Physics Manipulation for it should be Limited as well because its page talks about 'replicating virtually every phenomenon possible in nature or through science and being able to cancle it' while Blue's scope isn't that wide
  • Falling Blossom Emotion isn't really a forcefield, it did nothing to stop Dagon punching Naobito in the face, it coats the user in their cursed energy that automatically counterattacks a domain's guaranteed hit which makes it more like an Aura that is programmed to attack something rather than a barrier
  • Gojo's Flight falls under Flight due to other abilities (Limitless's Spatial Manip in this case)
My takes on the stat justifications:
  • Gojo's Present Day AP tabber needs some trimming, Red outputting x2 more energy doesn't have to be repeated again since the previous tabber already mentioned it and Domain Expansion increasing the user's stats is already mentioned in it's page so you don't have to repeat that again
  • "Higher with Cursed Energy Reinforcement" is redundant literally all of Gojo's dura feats involve him using Cursed Energy
  • Gojo's physical LS should be "At least Class 5, likely far higher (physically superior to Yuji)" instead of Unknown

My takes on the page's formatting:
  • Please remove the spacing between bullet points
  • Don't capitalize the "H" in higher for his tiering, I'm fine with the semi-colon being used to separate Gojo's physicals from Blue and Red
  • Limitless's abilities should be preceded by something saying "Limitless Technique:"
  • "Six Eyes:" (and "Limitless Technique:") doesn't have to be bullet pointed (they're introducing a list, they're not part of the list)
  • Damage Boost from incantations should be moved below Supernatural Willpower (feels awkward to have it wedged between Limitless and Six Eyes)
  • AP values have to be added via the Note feature instead of square brackets, Yoshikage Kira's page is a good example of how to do this
  • "with Domain Expansion" should be "in Unlimited Void"
  • "amped" has to be "amplified"
I've made multiple edits to this

It looks like Stand User ESP has to be changed to Enhanced Senses as well
No.

Note: In order to see, touch or sense Stands, the character in question would need some form of enhanced Extrasensory Perception and enhanced Non-Physical Interaction, something above what ghosts can see, sense or touch. This is because not even ghosts or spirts can see or touch Stands, as seen with Reimi Sugimoto interactions with Heaven's Door. Another instance where this happened, was when Mikitaka could not see Crazy Diamond, but was able to see and interact with Reimi Sugimoto.

Stands are on a higher level of invisibility that is why esp is needed for them.

No.

Note: In order to see, touch or sense Stands, the character in question would need some form of enhanced Extrasensory Perception and enhanced Non-Physical Interaction, something above what ghosts can see, sense or touch. This is because not even ghosts or spirts can see or touch Stands, as seen with Reimi Sugimoto interactions with Heaven's Door. Another instance where this happened, was when Mikitaka could not see Crazy Diamond, but was able to see and interact with Reimi Sugimoto.

Stands are on a higher level of invisibility that is why esp is needed for them.
Under the idea that ES applies to souls, that would just be layered ES

Out of curiosity, how many pages has "Soul Vision" actually been applied to? The Enhanced Senses page hasn't had any edits in over a year

Every profile I've seen within the last 4 years that has something to do with seeing an invisible phenomena and layers of invisiblity links to ESP

Under the idea that ES applies to souls, that would just be layered ES
No, Stands aren't just souls, its a different thing, that requires perception above what ghosts can see, it would be layered esp.

And this has nothing to do with Gojo. His eyes would have both.

Every page I've seen within the last 4 years that has something to do with seeing invisible things such as souls links to ESP
I have made several pages with enhances senses for seeing souls. It also depends on the verse, some verses have a higher standard for perceiving souls.

That shit violently fragmented 4 kilometers worth of buildings and then pulverized if not vaporized a sizeable portion of Shinjuku

It is definitely getting tier 7, and it is entirely possible that it'll yield a value above Gojo's earthquake

That shit violently fragmented 4 kilometers worth of buildings and then pulverized if not vaporized a sizeable portion of Shinjuku

It is definitely getting tier 7, and it is entirely possible that it'll yield a value above Gojo's earthquake
Where is the four km?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back