• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke's perception?

What would we label this feat as? In the last 2 chapters of Boruto, Momoshiki conversated with Boruto in what was perceived and portrayed as a world in which time was stopped and Sasuke perceived the entire ordeal with his Rinnegan. Chapter 11 gives us more insight to this. On Narutoforums, OrganicDinosaur translated the Japanese raw as Sasuke speaking about the "time stop" in a figurative way, not literal, so we know Its not time stop. But even then, Its beyong anything else shown in NV. Everything dealing with talking like this has taken place inside of a separate world, example:

-Naruto talking to Kurama

-Dan meeting Tsunade

-Naruto meeting the other jin/biju

-Hags meeting Naruto/Sasuke

Nothing like Boruto/Momoshiki has happened. I say its similar to Ichigo and Zangetsu during the Kenpachi fight, but what does that mean for Sasuke's perception?

id say it means sasuke has some sort of resistance to a point but i don't think it should be added to his abilities just yet. regardless i can see it being something similar to perception freezing like what rollo was capable of doing in code geass, so giving the impression of stopping time. we need more info in all honesty cause its still quite vague

It just means that he can see through "Time Stop"[1] if it wasn't, why would the Author waist time on it? He could had just mention it as unknown event with no details to keep us in the dark. I say it should be added.

Honestly I think the best move is to wait until we get a better idea of what actually went on as at the moment its really up in the air, alot of assumptions are being made, better just wait for factual evidence to come if it does.

Perilouss said:
Honestly I think the best move is to wait until we get a better idea of what actually went on as at the moment its really up in the air, alot of assumptions are being made, better just wait for factual evidence to come if it does.
Assuming we will see Momoshiki again.

@AppleLord,

Not necessarily, I mean similar interactions may happen. If that will literally be the only instance then at best whatever we are going to call it on the profile, the adjective used should be "possibly limited" or something similar.

I'm fine with that. But i'm positive that we will get a feat from Sasuke later on, maybe breaking a time stop?

Back