• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasukes mine!! No he's mine!! Sakura Haruno vs Karin Uzumaki

punching is what she does, plus the seal did not get cancelled, it remained active and the Regenerationn repaired the damage immediately after. the comparison is - madara's similar attack did not one-shot/did whatever you imply karin's chains would. and karin does not stack up to god madara.

with no showings of it - well, i told you about the showings, unless you dont know what happened at the instance i was talking about. i simply assumed that you've watched all of naruto and you know the instance i was talking about. Actually, karin is the one who did not show power null.

-karin's/kushina's chains power null has been shown to be resisted to an extent. (referring to the naruto's birth story) -sakura has shown to resist an attack of very similar effects from a far more powerful person.

i think i've said all i needed to say.

Ragazz said:
punching is what she does, plus the seal did not get cancelled, it remained active and the Regenerationn repaired the damage immediately after. the comparison is - madara's similar attack did not one-shot/did whatever you imply karin's chains would. and karin does not stack up to god madara.
with no showings of it - well, i told you about the showings, unless you dont know what happened at the instance i was talking about. i simply assumed that you've watched all of naruto and you know the instance i was talking about. Actually, karin is the one who did not show power null.

-karin's/kushina's chains power null has been shown to be resisted to an extent. (referring to the naruto's birth story) -sakura has shown to resist an attack of very similar effects from a far more powerful person.

i think i've said all i needed to say.
As astral said it is paralysis not power null. the power null of the TSBs only works on jutsu that hit it unlike karin's.

It is not a power null resistance showing.

They were barely resisted by kurama if that is who you are talking about, and he was 6-B at the time. far stronger than sakura.

First scenario goes for Sakura as Karin doesn't have a way to pull a win.

Second one definitely goes for Karin. Those chains easily busted through a golem that brought the entire Shinobi alliance to their knees despite them being empowered by Kurama's Chakra cloak and being constantly recovered by Tsunade and Sakura (Who btw didn't seem to be capable of pulling a win against that Golem). Ninjutsu Nullification it's a very good plus.

When Sakura is on the same level of power, what does the chains breaking through the statue have to do with anything?

Like, do you all realize that the ninjutsu nullification is only a thing because of a comment from Orochimaru, and Karin has never actually been shown doing that? She doesn't even know that's a thing, and the exact comment was "binding chakra", which makes more sense when you remember Kushina binding Kurama and him not overpowering the chains right away... but Karin has never been shown doing this, she has literally no experience with the technique.

Not to mention, she used it to destroy a giant, unmoving wood statue as big as a Tailed Beast and not a small target with way more fighting skill than hers who also continuously regenerates.

@ Rocker Except that's a piercing attack, and unlike say, an Anti-Material rifle shooting through a person, those really don't seem to do more damage than the pierced area in most anime. It would be the same thing if a 7-C pierced the same area, which they could totally do with enough AP difference. But Sakura's punches aren't cleanly piercing through her body, they'll be smashing her.

Being on the same level doesn't imply mastery in any sense, or that Karin even knows how to do this. Why would we assume Karin can use a technique she barely gained and was only shown using to destroy a big target on the same level as Kushina, who actually formed barriers and binded the Nine Tailed Fox thrice?

Back