• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke (Naruto) vs Hiei (Yu Yu Hakushou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I love how people instantly points out "muhthischaracterisbetter" in an authorative way when said characters, well character weren't even relevant to the fight. It doesn't matter is one character is better than another in your opinion. This is a thread on stats and not character.
It's a one sided fight. Let's be honest Sasuke won't lose this unless both were at BoS or if it was EoS Hiei and Pre-War Sasuke.

Spoiler

They said Hiei wins because he's stronger and posseses a counter to all of Sasuke's abilities, and is likely not much slower than Sasuke via scaling from a 300 mach feat to Sasuke's Relativistic.|}

Spoiler

They scaled Hiei to a faulty Planet level calc when others have calced it with Continent level results.|}

the jagan countering genjutsu is already iffy, but how does he counter all of the rinnegan hax like what lmao

Now that you guys have already spoiled it I can say this; I can't wait for this to hit the greater community tomorrow. I haven't seen a DB this bad in a while.

It's not even that the research was bad, like they missed a lot of stuff or something, it was how they applied the information they had. Like the jagan countering genjutsu when Sasuke's successfully used genjutsu on people who can counter it, or saying that it's likely that Sasuke isn't much faster than Hiei via Hiei scaling from his own lighting timing feat and being likely thousands of times faster as an S Class demon.

Or treating Toneri's moon slicing attack as the most powerful feat which Sasuke could scale to.

They screwed up the research. i.e gave Hiei a faulty calc that made him Planet level when it only rates Multi-Continent level+....that is the big point here.

JohnHendrix212 said:
So apparently it goes like this:
Hiei>Naruto or Sasuke>>Ichigo
oof yyh> big 3 szn lmao

i cant wait till the full thing drops theres no way they used storm 4 to calc something

Shadowbokunohero said:
when sasuke calls down the Multiple chibaku tensei in Ninja Storm 4
The adult Sasuke special jutsu? The one where he bombards multiple Amaterasu-coated CT at the opponent?

Why the heck would they use that?

They also had hiei use 3 dragons of the darkness flame which was done in a movie, and said the jagan resist All mental attacks but he's only resisted one in a movie iirc And they used the feat where sasuke was casually cutting madaras meteors as his top AP or something

I just went to read the Yusuke vs Yomi fight in the manga...Holy Crap!!

Damn near the entire anime fight is filler...

Didn't they admit Hiei was at like lightning speed and Sasuke was atleast light speed and still gave Hiei the win as if that speed difference doesn't make Hiei look like a statue the entirety of the fight. Death Battle loves to meme don't they.

They said Hiei likely wasn't much slower, because he scales so far above the lightning feat they gave him.

Close this thread. Its a stomp and its been massively derailed. Its not even in fun and games. Also way too many users acting irresponsibly.

They had to disgard Sasuke creating a moon because it was a 'sealing technique' so it doesn't scale to overall power level, then give Hiei non canon, abuse fallacies and inflate a calc just to give him the W.

Then had Boomstick be all like "woah woah woah I thought this was an easy win for Sasuke?", sounds like admittance that Sasuke stomps to me.

I read somewhere that their research team actually came to a unanimous agreement that Sasuke stomps the piss out of Hiei. Though somehow they ignored their input in the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back