• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, Kurama has no power over his own mind.
Kurama does not remotely have as much control over Naruto’s mental world as Shigaraki and All For One have over their shared mental world. Sasuke suppressing a PIECE of Kurama that he managed to get through the seal is literally irrelevant and even then that would just mean ShigAFO has better mental defenses based on willpower than Kurama.

It’s closer to if no MS Sasuke was in the Bijuu meeting room with all 9 Bijuu there + their jinchurriki and 50 other people all stronger than him and they all start jumping him and can kill him instantly.

That’s literally what AFO is always trying to do, take control of the body and puppet Shigaraki through it. If Shiggy’s mind or abilities get restricted then AFO swoops in like a thirsty vulture and yoinks the controller away.
So it wouldn't be Shig anymore? Sasuke would be fighting AFO? Does AFO fight different from Shig?

So it wouldn't be Shig anymore? Sasuke would be fighting AFO? Does AFO fight different from Shig?
Shigaraki isn’t even a real person he’s a defense mechanism personality created by Tenko Shimura. So Sasuke would go from fighting one consciousness to a different one.

AFO fights smarter and uses his Quirks more while combining them better. Shigaraki brute forces while AFO would dissect Sasuke’s abilities and either come to the same conclusion of killing him instantly while tracking him with sensory quirks like Search which don’t rely on the senses or try to steal his “Quirk.”
Ngl, I just realized none of this matters, since Sasuke can just snipe him with his far superior range.
Tell me Sasuke’s highest ranged attack in this key and whether he would in character run away to snipe from beyond tens of kilometers range. Any jutsu he has from that range gets obliterated by Air Cannon and ShigAFO permanently know where he is and can fly.

Also Goo Warp says no to running, they can forcefully teleport him back whenever they want.

Tell me Sasuke’s highest ranged attack in this key and whether he would in character run away to snipe from beyond tens of kilometers range. Any jutsu he has from that range gets obliterated by Air Cannon and ShigAFO permanently know where he is and can fly.
Check his range, lol.

Plus, he has Susano'o arrows and Kirin, the latter of which outspeeds anything Shiggy has.

That thousands may be for his Rinnegan key. And what had that before Rinnegan? I only remember area where the tree was being 1000km?

Check his range, lol.

Plus, he has Susano'o arrows and Kirin, the latter of which outspeeds anything Shiggy has.
Susano is restricted, Kirin clouds get blown away by Air Cannon before it even occurs on top of requiring set up which he does not have the time for since he dies from a single hit.

His “range” is for all of his keys, I’m asking you for a specific ability in this key that outranges Air Cannon.

Also none of this matters cause Goo Warp forcefully teleports him back and ShigAFO has better mobility + always knows where he is so he’s never escaping to do any sniping anyway.

Oh hold on, the senjutsu susanoo restriction doesn't matter, the full susanoo isn't restricted here, he can enter full susanoo and one shot here or block any air cannon since it's H6B

I'm not understanding why if sasuke sees AFO inside shiggys mental realm he can't just GJ him in there OR Genjutsu shiggy-AFO takes over shiggy-GJ AFshiggy

I'm not understanding why if sasuke sees AFO inside shiggys mental realm he can't just GJ him in there OR Genjutsu shiggy-AFO takes over shiggy-GJ AFshiggy
Can I get an answer to how he’s surviving Air Cannon first? It’s Shiggy’s second attack and Sasuke is not dodging it when they have Search.

If Sasuke is seeing AFO then he is inside the Vestige World where Willpower is the only thing that matters or at least lets them project basically anything they want outwards in a destructive way to your mental. If he shows up in there he gets absorbed by ShigAFO or decayed to nothing.

What Genjutsu does he have that would deceive Search or not be stopped by AFO just attacking Shigaraki or vice versa, and is he ever going to get it off before getting one tapped by the one shot range attack.

Also all the Genjutsu being mentioned are Sharingan Genjutsu which means he needs eye contact. If AFO takes control after the first Genjutsu, he will simply not look in Sasuke’s eyes after perfectly understanding what just happened because he’s a genius at understanding abilities, and would just rely on all his extra senses and AoE.

Why does search mean it can't be dodged? Sasuke has precog, a hawk he can ride in the air substitution jutsu etc

If he locks eyes with afo in the mental realm he can gj him, I'm not sure how decaying sasuke in thr mental world wouldndo anything. Sasuke is using Astral projection he's not actually going

GJ has tricked people with extra sensory abilites before so it's possible it can mess with search. Also how higher is air canon then sasukes ap. Because it's possible he could just counter with a fire style or anything else in his bag

Literally EVERY ninja knows not to look into the eyes of a sharingan user yet genjutsu still lands lol

Why does search mean it can't be dodged? Sasuke has precog, a hawk he can ride in the air substitution jutsu etc

If he locks eyes with afo in the mental realm he can gj him, I'm not sure how decaying sasuke in thr mental world wouldndo anything. Sasuke is using Astral projection he's not actually going

GJ has tricked people with extra sensory abilites before so it's possible it can mess with search. Also how higher is air canon then sasukes ap. Because it's possible he could just counter with a fire style or anything else in his bag

Literally EVERY ninja knows not to look into the eyes of a sharingan user yet genjutsu still lands lol
Tens of kilometers range Air Attack that is over 100x stronger than Sasuke. He is not dodging it.

AFO doesn’t have eyes and decaying him would remove any presence he has there. This is assuming he does the astral thing anyway and doesn’t just try to paralyze Shiggy which would get negged.

Air Cannon is equal to Shiggy’s AP so it’s over 100x stronger than Sasuke he is not countering it. Shiggy = 557 GT, Sasuke = 4.3 GT.

Show me when Sasuke caught Mei Terumi in a Genjutsu if it always works. Hell Madara only snagged one of the Kage with Genjutsu and that was after literally holding him still, you absolutely can avoid Sharingan Genjutsu by just not making eye contact consistently.

But again. Tens of kilometers Air Cannon that is over 100x stronger than Sasuke. So he’s not even gonna get the chance to look in Shigaraki’s eyes since he gets instanuked in the first few seconds.

Senjutsu Susano'o is what restricted here which I don't think that's needed here in the first place considering Sasuke needs Juugo for that

Orochimaru’s willpower is pretty trash in comparison to OFA and AFO so that’s not very impressive to overpower him. His dimensions was based on his transfer ritual so he had hundreds x less minds within himself than AFO did before he got massively amplified by Shigaraki’s hatred, which in itself gets constantly amped the more he hates.
uhh what, Orochimaru's dimension includes all the souls he has to transfer into, which he has to constantly keep at bay to avoid them resurfacing which is what Sasuke was doing with orochimaru.

also why are people talking about a sealed away Kurama inside Naruto, nobody is talking about an early hebi shippuden sasuke, even a base sharingan is capable of subjugating a full 100% Kurama in the physical world let alone an EMS.

uhh what, Orochimaru's dimension includes all the souls he has to transfer into, which he has to constantly keep at bay to avoid them resurfacing which is what.

also why are people talking about a sealed away Kurama inside Naruto, nobody is talking about an early hebi shippuden sasuke, even a base sharingan is capable of subjugating a full 100% Kurama in the physical world let alone an EMS.
It's because I brought up the example of caged Kurama as a thing Sasuke drastically upscales off of.

Tens of kilometers range Air Attack that is over 100x stronger than Sasuke. He is not dodging it.

AFO doesn’t have eyes and decaying him would remove any presence he has there. This is assuming he does the astral thing anyway and doesn’t just try to paralyze Shiggy which would get negged.

Air Cannon is equal to Shiggy’s AP so it’s over 100x stronger than Sasuke he is not countering it. Shiggy = 557 GT, Sasuke = 4.3 GT.

Show me when Sasuke caught Mei Terumi in a Genjutsu if it always works. Hell Madara only snagged one of the Kage with Genjutsu and that was after literally holding him still, you absolutely can avoid Sharingan Genjutsu by just not making eye contact consistently.

But again. Tens of kilometers Air Cannon that is over 100x stronger than Sasuke. So he’s not even gonna get the chance to look in Shigaraki’s eyes since he gets instanuked in the first few seconds.
Sasuke didn't try to put Mei in a GJ, Yes you can avoid Sharingan GJ by avoiding eye contact but LITERALLY everybody who fights a Sharingan user knows that and they still get caught lol

You right he dosen't have "eyes" but he can clearly see people so like how does that happen. Plus he dosen't have ears yet he hears people.

As for air cannons. Precog mixed with his body flicker+ substitution jutsu is great for avoiding techniques

I briefly read through the arguments. Seems like Shigi doesn't have much of an answer to Sasukes amaterasu and Genjutsu which are pretty much activated via thoughts while Shigis attacks can be dodged and need to be physically performed.

I vote Sasuke fra

I briefly read through the arguments. Seems like Shigi doesn't have much of an answer to Sasukes amaterasu and Genjutsu which are pretty much activated via thoughts while Shigis attacks can be dodged and need to be physically performed.

I vote Sasuke fra
Amaterasu is not a wincon if it 5k+ celsius.
Endeavour was capable of burning number 6 plasma clone while trying to minimise damage with his prominence burn. Shigaraki has tanked and survived endeavor prominence burn and star n stripes super laser without dying. Those feat are far hotter than 5k+ celsius.

Also, no one is arguing about genjutsu not working on Shigaraki, genjutsu will work on him but afo can puppet Shigaraki's body if Shigaraki ever got caught in a genjutsu.

Proof of those being >the sun's surface?
Plasma temperature can get really high up to millions of degrees which is far hotter than the surface of the sun by a huge margin but obviously I can't use that.

Minor temperature rating I could at best give the feat would be 10k Celsius despite plasma being capable of getting hotter than that. Here's another short info if you are interested, Shigaraki is most definitely not getting burnt by amaterasu. As for the laser, that a more difficult subject cause laser temperature is absurdly higher than anything ama could dish.

Mha sub here doesn't have a temperature rating for the big heat feat at the moment because from what I can tell it higher than amaterasu.

Plasma temperature can get really high up to millions of degrees which is far hotter than the surface of the sun by a huge margin but obviously I can't use that.

Minor temperature rating I could at best give the feat would be 10k Celsius despite plasma being capable of getting hotter than that. Here's another short info if you are interested, Shigaraki is most definitely not getting burnt by amaterasu. As for the laser, that a more difficult subject cause laser temperature is absurdly higher than anything ama could dish.

Mha sub here doesn't have a temperature rating for the big heat feat at the moment because from what I can tell it higher than amaterasu.
It says Plasma CAN do that, not that that's the average.

It says Plasma CAN do that, not that that's the average.
It says plasma can reach said temperature and way beyond. If you do some research you will be aware of such information. The average plasma temperature is still 9000k to 10000k kelvin.

Here's another article that goes through the years about plasma. You don't need to read everything, you could just scroll and read the part that is coloured in yellow.

Ama is certainly not a wincon here especially when Shigaraki tanked laser from a state of the art fighters jet that was later turned huge and used to pierce him. If you googled out the temperature of a laser from a fighters jet, you will see how absurdly high it is.

If sasuke in character only has ama and genjutsu as his wincon then he doesn't have a wincon.

It says plasma can reach said temperature and way beyond. If you do some research you will be aware of such information. The average plasma temperature is still 9000k to 10000k kelvin.

Here's another article that goes through the years about plasma. You don't need to read everything, you could just scroll and read the part that is coloured in yellow.

Ama is certainly not a wincon here especially when Shigaraki tanked laser from a state of the art fighters jet that was later turned huge and used to pierce him. If you googled out the temperature of a laser from a fighters jet, you will see how absurdly high it is.

If sasuke in character only has ama and genjutsu as his wincon then he doesn't have a wincon.
Sasuke can also just fodderize Shigaraki with his Susano'o.

Amaterasu is not a wincon if it 5k+ celsius.
Endeavour was capable of burning number 6 plasma clone while trying to minimise damage with his prominence burn. Shigaraki has tanked and survived endeavor prominence burn and star n stripes super laser without dying. Those feat are far hotter than 5k+ celsius.

Also, no one is arguing about genjutsu not working on Shigaraki, genjutsu will work on him but afo can puppet Shigaraki's body if Shigaraki ever got caught in a genjutsu.
Amaterasu is not 5k+ it is 30k+ considering sasuke uses lightning and still prefers amaterasu heat. Secondly amaterasu is limited duraneg and burns people stronger and with greater resistance.

And finally If afo tries to puppet shigaraki body sasuke would control said shigaraki in his genjustu to drive afo out. Simple as abc

Back
Sasuke didn't try to put Mei in a GJ, Yes you can avoid Sharingan GJ by avoiding eye contact but LITERALLY everybody who fights a Sharingan user knows that and they still get caught lol

You right he dosen't have "eyes" but he can clearly see people so like how does that happen. Plus he dosen't have ears yet he hears people.

As for air cannons. Precog mixed with his body flicker+ substitution jutsu is great for avoiding techniques
Extrasensory perception Quirks, he does not need eyes. And no amount of Precog is saving him from the ground decaying around him and getting nuked if he tries to go into the air on a hawk. He literally has no where to go.

I vote Sasuke fra
Sasuke starts 4 kilometers away so he can’t use Genjutsu immediately and gets nuked. Amaterasu isn’t as hot as the sun unless Sasuke has resistance to heat equal to the sun, so Shigaraki just regenerates from it.

Sasuke Genjutsu’s Shigaraki but Tenko and AFO are still inside. AFO will just deal the bodies eyes shut and never get hit by Genjutsu again as Sasuke doesn’t know that Shigaraki has multiple minds that he also needs to Genjutsu or an inner world like Orochimaru that he needs to overpower. He goes for normal Genjutsu and gets cooked immediately afterwards.
Proof of those being >the sun's surface?
Amaterasu isn’t as hot as the suns surface and even then it wouldn’t instantly kill Shigaraki before he kills Sasuke. Unless you believe that Sasuke should have heat resistance equal to the sun because he was near Amaterasu from Itachi and didn’t get burned.
Sasuke can also just fodderize Shigaraki with his Susano'o.
Restricted, pay attention to the thread
Amaterasu is not 5k+ it is 30k+ considering sasuke uses lightning and still prefers amaterasu heat. Secondly amaterasu is limited duraneg and burns people stronger and with greater resistance.

And finally If afo tries to puppet shigaraki body sasuke would control said shigaraki in his genjustu to drive afo out. Simple as abc
That is not how heat scaling works just cause he likes using Amaterasu, completely different abilities and applications for a fire that doesn’t stop burning and a lightning based technique like Chidori. He never uses Kirin cause it takes time to set up and he’s never been in a fight during the war where it would have been useful. Raikage blocked Amaterasu with his lightning cloak, if Amaterasu was hotter the heat would have gotten through and instantaneously fried him.

Shigaraki cannot force AFO out by any means whatsoever so Sasuke can Genjutsu him all he wants. AFO takes control, seals their eyes shut and just starts nuking Sasuke constantly and Sasuke can’t do anything about it considering he can’t touch the ground or anything on it to substitute with.

I will concede that Genjutsu will work. Sure, if Sasuke gets into the inner world, he can control them.

He is not going to get that chance. He doesn’t know about the inner world to begin with. If he goes for a normal sharingan Genjutsu (paralysis), AFO will take over, seal their combined eyes shut and they will never be hit by Genjutsu again. There is no “then he Genjutsu’s AFO too” because he does not even know AFO exists while AFO will close their eyes.

People saying he can dodge Air Cannon by substituting are ignoring the fact that everything around Sasuke is decaying and if he touches anything he will decay too. He cannot touch the ground or anything touching the ground, so he has to fly with his hawk. His hawk then gets obliterated out of existence due to Air Cannon, as well as him, unless he does something about it.

Last I checked Sasuke cannot dodge permanently with body flicker in the air without a summon like he’s flying. He is dying before he even reaches ShigAFO to perform any Genjutsu.

All Genjutsu and Amaterasu arguments are irrelevant if Sasuke cannot reach Shigaraki without dying.

Everything around him for nearly 4 kilometers is a decaying death zone and Shigaraki can nuke him from that distance and one shot him. He cannot make eye contact from that distance and even if he does he doesn’t know about AFO who takes over and nukes him again.

He cannot substitute with something because everything near him is decaying. If he’s in the air on his hawk then his hawk dies so does he from the ten thousand+ kilometer diameter Air Cannon.

Can someone actually tell me how he gets close first before continuing to wank Amaterasu or Genjutsu as if either matter given the range difference.

All Genjutsu and Amaterasu arguments are irrelevant if Sasuke cannot reach Shigaraki without dying.

Everything around him for nearly 4 kilometers is a decaying death zone and Shigaraki can nuke him from that distance and one shot him. He cannot make eye contact from that distance and even if he does he doesn’t know about AFO who takes over and nukes him again.

He cannot substitute with something because everything near him is decaying. If he’s in the air on his hawk then his hawk dies so does he from the ten thousand+ kilometer diameter Air Cannon.

Can someone actually tell me how he gets close first before continuing to wank Amaterasu or Genjutsu as if either matter given the range difference.
Have you heard of jumping up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back