• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can continue arguing that, but until OP comments, PS is not restricted.
That’s a weak argument but sure. If PS is not restricted Shiggy gets stomped cause he has no attacks that can beat a High 6-B.

But if OP comments and DOES restrict Susano, I sure do hope you have actual arguments against what I’m saying.

Ok. Air Cannon one shots it and now it’s just a bigger target.
No he'd already be under genjustu and burned to a crisp. If you starting move is decay you definitely do not have time to unleash another attack on a person much faster with much higher reactions. There is no way sasuke doesn't win this because of his speed advantage

Not an argument.

I guess that sucks, but it isn't true, he has mad hax.

How is an obvious wincon not an actual argument?
What hax gets through Susano? And if Susano is restricted it’s not an obvious wincon clearly.
No he'd already be under genjustu and burned to a crisp. If you starting move is decay you definitely do not have time to unleash another attack on a person much faster with much higher reactions. There is no way sasuke doesn't win this because of his speed advantage
4km starting distance Shigaraki would see him coming from literally miles away while Sasuke can’t make eye contact for Genjutsu. Amaterasu gets countered by his regen which keeps him alive even when his skull is being cooked.

And yes he absolutely can use Air Cannon right after decay, why would he not? He only needs one hand to do decay and he’ll see all of Sasuke’s movements from that distance thanks to his senses and Search, he’ll immediately switch tactics if Sasuke shows he can stay airborne.

Speed is equal, Sasuke is not faster than him to the point of blitzing him from 4 kilometers away unless you believe that Sasuke has abilities that make him several hundreds of times faster than himself. You’re wanking Chidori and Shunshin as if they are going to save him from Decay when they’ve never been portrayed as mid-air applicable speed amps.

His only recourse is either flying on a hawk or dying. If he starts flying, Shigaraki sees him and blasts him with Air Cannon, one shotting him and especially his hawk since the hawk doesn’t even have access to these fabled speed amps you’re hyping up.

What hax gets through Susano? And if Susano is restricted it’s not an obvious wincon clearly.

4km starting distance Shigaraki would see him coming from literally miles away while Sasuke can’t make eye contact for Genjutsu. Amaterasu gets countered by his regen which keeps him alive even when his skull is being cooked.

And yes he absolutely can use Air Cannon right after decay, why would he not? He only needs one hand to do decay and he’ll see all of Sasuke’s movements from that distance thanks to his senses and Search, he’ll immediately switch tactics if Sasuke shows he can stay airborne.

Speed is equal, Sasuke is not faster than him to the point of blitzing him from 4 kilometers away unless you believe that Sasuke has abilities that make him several hundreds of times faster than himself. You’re wanking Chidori and Shunshin as if they are going to save him from Decay when they’ve never been portrayed as mid-air applicable speed amps.

His only recourse is either flying on a hawk or dying. If he starts flying, Shigaraki sees him and blasts him with Air Cannon, one shotting him and especially his hawk since the hawk doesn’t even have access to these fabled speed amps you’re hyping up.
1. Shunshin has been shown to completely blitz people with comparable speed to him.
2. Amaterasu stopped someone who has low godly regen from regenerating until he had to remove it.
3. Sasuke range is more than 4km. Kindly read his profile.

With EMS Sasuke's AP is ~100H Sakura's, which is ~Tsunade's full power. Tsunade, without Byakugo(A massive amp), could knock Manda around, so hard, in fact, that he was incapacitated, with one hit, despite also being noted to be rusty. Manda is one of those 4.3 GT guys btw.

Sasuke can amp himself further with Chidori and Susano'o.

However, Shiggy is nearly 560GT.

Speed-wise, Sasuke clears. EMS is a crazy amp. He also has Body Flicker and Chidori, as well as Kirin.

Shigaraki has the LS advantage.

Stamina... it's a little weird. Sasuke fought through a gauntlet in the 5 Kage Summit, while going blind, and got way better since then. He's also fought despite feeling immense pain in every cell in his body every time he used Susano'o, and not been affected by that at all. In fact, that was also happening in the 5 Kage summit. Shigaraki's interesting. I don't think he feels pain, and he's fought sizable groups for long periods of time. The whole Paranormal Liberation Front war was his version of the 5 Kage Summit beatdown, and he did that after just waking up. He also had no powers active, but that doesn't have anything to do with his stamina. Shigaraki, after going completely bonkers, seems to not have big problems with his body getting destroyed, although that's primarily because he regenerates quickly.

Shigaraki does feel pain, it just gets weird later on when he's fusing with AFO (or more like AFO was gaining control). Shiggy clearly was in severe pain when he got hit with Prominence Burn, but when he got hit with similar attacks like Keraunos or even Tiamat, he wasn't showing any clear signs of feeling pain.

ngl, refresh my memory whats everything that decay has decayed
Mostly solid objects, but he was able to Decay energy constructs like Re-Destro's Stress (and Deku's Blackwhip if I'm not mistaken).

He hasn't Decayed energy constructs with Decay waves, though that doesn't mean he can't, since Decay works the same either way.

He hasn't Decayed energy constructs with Decay waves, though that doesn't mean he can't, since Decay works the same either way.
I know that, but it's not entirely impossible for there to be a difference of some kind. However, yes, he may be able to decay Susano'o.

Since the Senjutsu Susano'o is restricted, Sasuke is unable to use his strongest version of this Susano'o.

I didn't think it was necessary to explain something so obvious lol.
Senjutsu Susano'o isn't a requirement for Perfect Susano'o lol
one Sasuke only has access with the help from Juugo while the other one Sasuke can freely use after he awakened it during his fight against Juubito
the two are separate thing otherwise Madara would never had Perfect Susano'o

you should've specified anything High 6-B or higher is restricted for Sasuke, not just Senjutsu Susano'o

Since the Senjutsu Susano'o is restricted, Sasuke is unable to use his strongest version of this Susano'o.

I didn't think it was necessary to explain something so obvious lol.
I don't see the correlation. They're two different branches of the same technique, with different powers. It should be specified in the OP.

It's a requirement. And Sasuke, if I'm not mistaken, needs Naruto's help for that.
No it's not, he needed Jugo for the Senjutsu Susano'o but it naturally evolved over the course of the battle with Jūbito to become the Perfect Susano'o, otherwise Madara wouldn't have it since he's never used Senjutsu before being revived in the War Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back