• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori vs Pyrrha Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err I vote Sasori via his 100 puppets each of them have his striking strength and her aura would not amount to much under the onslaught. You guys talk about her controlling him despite 2 thiings.

1. Her AP is below his there is no way she can control him.

2. Since his AP is higher and he can control people not to mention the fact that his threads are invisible chakra threads (to her anyway) she would fall under his controll easy which would result in a loss.

So yeah vote for Sasori.

@Rocker Her polarity would be able to lift those puppets. AP has nothing to do with being able to lift someone or something. He wont be taking control of her through her aura.

How would he not take control through aura. Since when could aura block chakra that is not molded into anything.

said puppets are being held by 500t threads, so no, ap doesent allway affect it, but when raw phisical power allows you to do so it does affect it

@Ricsi 300 tons in what respect? What material? 300 tons isnt a measurement of destruction its a measutrment of weight.

Lifting 3500+ tons > lifting metal that is not even close to 3500 tons

If she ever did it with her semblance I would agree but she has not. If not that giant robot they fought would have been easy for her to lift. In fact it would have been useless she could just control it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
said puppets are being held by 500t threads, so no, ap doesent allway affect it, but when raw phisical power allows you to do so it does affect it
No, it never affects it, she's be able to lift them

Rocker1189 said:
If she ever did it with her semblance I would agree but she has not. If not that giant robot they fought would have been easy for her to lift. In fact it would have been useless she could just control it.
Scaling exists for a reason. Doesnt matter if you think she cant because scaling says she can.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would it not be able to? Its metal. Chakra doesnt negate magnetism
I am pretty sure that the fact it is control by chakra would let it avoid outside non chakra forces and even if that is not the case it is still through use of her semblance.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, it never affects it, she's be able to lift them
wait, are you ztelling me that threads capable of controlling peapole with 500 t ap wia streinght would be completly usless against somone trieing to move them away?

Not to mention the link of ruby draggin gthe Nevermore has her at a maximum of 141 tons.

Where did 3500+ tons comr from.

Rocker1189 said:
Not to mention the link of ruby draggin gthe Nevermore has her at a maximum of 141 tons.
141 tons of tnt, look at the calc itself, the nevermore's weight is calced at 3500 tons

Ricsi-viragosi said:
wait, are you ztelling me that threads capable of controlling peapole with 500 t ap wia streinght would be completly usless against somone trieing to move them away?
When the person moving them away can use magnetism to move things that weight 3500+ tons, yes.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
dude, both have magnetiswm, sasoris is above 500t in raw power, pyrrhas is 300t
Power doesnt matter concerning magnetism, what matters is how much they can lift with it.

WeeklyBattles said:
When the person moving them away can use magnetism to move things that weight 3500+ tons, yes.
when said person is trying to fight against 4.184x1011 to 4.184x101 jouled it doesent really matter

Welp, I can predict where this thread is going to go so there is nothing more for me to say I think that Sasori's 100 puppets will make quick work of her, her aura would last for exactly 0.5 seconds before she gets decimated by multiple attacks from all sides.

Those 100 puppets would be suspended in the air or used to trap sasori in a ball like Pyrrha tried to do with Cinder

WeeklyBattles said:
Those 100 puppets would be suspended in the air or used to trap sasori in a ball like Pyrrha tried to do with Cinder
and that stops him from using his strings to stop her how?

She would be too busy shaking off his own chakra threads. Not to mention in that fight she was struggling to lift maybe 8 massive cogs. Lifting 100 extremely complicated puppets will probably be harder.

I am 100% sire his strings will bypass her aura or hell if not attack dirctly to her aura and control her from there. Anyway I am done with this thread it would be another 500 reply one.

She was not at all struggling. Higher lifting strength means he cant restrain her with strings

No, this will now be the third thread where people tried to argue that Chakra bypasses Aura. It doesnt.

WeeklyBattles said:
She was not at all struggling
No, this will now be the third thread where people tried to argue that Chakra bypasses Aura. It doesnt.
I have never once argued that chakra bypasses aura apart from chakra strings and again I said if they dont they would just hook diractly to her aura.

Its kinda funny, Lifting Strength is so underused that people dont recongnize moments like this when it would actually be useful and a massive advantage

WeeklyBattles said:
Its kinda funny, Lifting Strength is so underused that people dont recongnize moments like this when it would actually be useful and a massive advantage
and sasoris strings directly scale to his ap, whivh is above pyrrhas lifting streinght

I would say it was useful if it was not for the fact that this is aura versus chakra and not a literal strength fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back