• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori vs Pyrrha Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With her Semblance (which is Polarity) and speed she's untouchable."

No she isnot,she is only roughly 2 times faster than him.

What do you mean not in character? Pyrrha has only fought against her friends who she isn't trying to kill and the only serious fight she had was against a Tier 7 who didn't use metal.

Very postive if Pyrrha is willing to kill she'll use her Semblance in any way to win.

Sasori also has a GIANT metal rope in his body that very obvious to see.

His puppets have metal blades attached to them.

I mean that she used her Polarity only when she got beaten.I doubt she can manipulate something like Kazekage's sand wich is above any feat she performed.

@Weekly

As i mentioned he can resist,cause he manipulates it too,she fails cause it is heavy and he need 0 stamina to control it,unlike her.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Weekly

As i mentioned he can resist,cause he manipulates it too,she fails cause it is heavy and he need 0 stamina to control it,unlike her.
She has class M strength with her polarity, hes not resisting that and she can easily lift it.

His AP is higher than her dura,he has elemntal jutsus.You can agree with me or not,she is weaker than him and has less stamina.

Dzhindzholia said:
His AP is higher than her dura,he has elemntal jutsus.You can agree with me or not,she is weaker than him and has less stamina.
Aura has taken hits from things 4x higher than its durability and not broken, hes not scratching her through her aura

She is MCB lvl in dura,I am using her stats as they are,she is not higher than MCB,and his strength allows him to harm and kill high end MCB lvl dura.

Pyrrha isn't flawless. One of the key reasons why she lost is because she 'blocked' Cinder's arrow, but turns out it became small and split apart. Multiple sand fragments from all direction would be hard to defend. Just pointing out.

.... What? Aura is now 4x stronger than what they should be? What the heck?? So that means every RWBY character is 4x their durability then? Despite the fact that aura goes down at every hit anyway? Hold on since when was that decided? Since when was aura ever stated to be that? Since when has that ever been accepted? Because I am finding that very hard to believe.

@COB

I mean, the biggest reason why she lost is that she simply had absolutely 0 business fighting someone as strong as Cinder.

She is skilled and all, but skills don't allow 8-As to take on 7-Bs

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
.... What? Aura is now 4x stronger than what they should be? What the heck?? So that means every RWBY character is 4x their durability then? Despite the fact that aura goes down at every hit anyway? Hold on since when was that decided? Since when was aura ever stated to be that? Since when has that ever been accepted? Because I am finding that very hard to believe.
It comes from RWBY vs the Atlesian Paladin and has been accepted ever since

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Pyrrha isn't flawless. One of the key reasons why she lost is because she 'blocked' Cinder's arrow, but turns out it became small and split apart. Multiple sand fragments from all direction would be hard to defend. Just pointing out.
Not really since Cinder's weapons are made of glass and not metal so she was doomed from the start. (7-B vs 8-A)

Pyrrha was able to control hundreds of small soda cans with ease. Also she was ready to stop a attack like this with a magnet pulse.

https://youtu.be/_iq4xplqeI0?t=273

Yes it was a illusion but Pyrrha clearly thought she could stop it.

One of the key factors I said. Of course she was gonna lost eventually, but in that fight it shows that even a RWBY character can have an oversight and not notice an attack from a direction. Example being Cinder vs Raven + Vernal's last moment attack. Just watched it too. Not saying it was the only reason but it's a contributing factor and is something RWBY characters can make.

Dzhindzholia said:
She is MCB lvl in dura,I am using her stats as they are,she is not higher than MCB,and his strength allows him to harm and kill high end MCB lvl dura.
Yes but youre ignoring the fact that Aura nullifies piercing and cutting attacks, meaning until her aura goes down he cant poison her. Hell this exact situation happened in Qrow vs Tyrian

Who are you voting for or are you just passing by?

Pyrrha isn't truly untouchable but she pretty damge good at making people believe she is. Not saying she won't get hit but she won't get hit enough for Sasori to break her Aura.

Nullifies is a very strong word. Let's be careful not to use that.

@Weekly

Well... Wouldn't that basically mean aura would get oneshotted? Or run out faster? At them taking more than what they should? Otherwise RWBY would be facing a lot of revisions.

And I just read. Sasori has poison clouds attacks. That handles the aura penetration effects. Also most of his weapons are puppets which are typically made of wood. And even with that "many weapons are metal" in mind, there's still the issue of them being so many puppets. Another note is how he has his own brand of fire and water attacks which could be useful on creating cover and blotting out views to set up attacks. Not unlike for a ninja or puppeteer to set up attacks.

@Weekly

I understand that,but his AP allows him to overwhelm her within some hits.He has weapons that capable of harming and killing high end MCBs with a couple of hits(1 hit since they are all poisoned),very heavy sand that he can freely manipulate and change its shape as he wish and some strong elemental jutsus that can definetly end her.As I already said above,this is a stomp since she cant fight so much strong opponets at once.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Weekly

I understand that,but his AP allows him to overwhelm her within some hits.He has weapons that capable of harming and killing high end MCBs with a couple of hits(1 hit since they are all poisoned),very heavy sand that he can freely manipulate and change its shape as he wish and some strong elemental jutsus that can definetly end her.
All of wgich pyrrha can lolnope with her magnetism

@Poin

Even then, she didn't react to it as it heads to her. Nor was she looking at it. Meaning there are blind spots for RWBY characters. So yes she was doomed from the start, but that doesn't mean she has no weaknesses to blind spots.

Also they're only an illusion. We can't argue if they'll blot out everything. They can only defend against the amount that Pyrrha had.

@Weekly

That certainly wasn't true for Adam and Yang. And before you start with "gap in tiers" the idea of a shield nullifying a sword attack on the first place is wrong to describe aura. It's just something that greatly lowers the damage taken at the cost of aura. Basically nullify is the wrong word.

Because in any previous RWBY debate I've seen you haven't used that till now. And I saw a lot.

Also, I reiterate, poison gas

And yes Poin, I'm voting for Sasori due to a very effective army handling, strategic mind, and his versatility.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Weekly

Not she cant,isnt that strong,needs concentration.And Kazegaze's sand is too strong for her to manipulates.
Pyrrha can lift over 3500 tons, she is more than strong enough. And nothing implies she needs concentration, and no its not too strong for her to manipulate.

@CoB i use that in basically every RWBY thread, what are you talking about?

Aura has been shown and stated from the beginning to nullify cutting and piercing attacks.

Adam is 7-B and was amped.

@Weekly

Implies,since she cant fight while using polarity,she is left open wich is very bad.She is not strong enough to lift Kazekage's sand when he resists it.

Aura is a forcefield it's not something that enhances their defense. It will nulify Sasori's blades because he isn't strong enough to one shot it. It's like armor, he needs to chip it away before he can cut her. (Poison gas can get through it for obvious reasons)

Though it's great to see someone actually debating.

Also I never said Pyrrha didn't have any blind spots I showed you that video to tell you that Pyrrha can control many things and that's it.

Don't assume I meant anything else. (I speak very frankly)

The aura being 4x in durability?

So it doesn't nullify everything. It simply lowers the damage taken to the point that it's it's nearly nothing and uses up aura. Not nullify an attack completely like Meliodas' Negate Vanish or Touma's Imagine Breaker. It simply blocks.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Weekly

Implies,since she cant fight while using polarity,she is left open wich is very bad.She is not strong enough to lift Kazekage's sand when he resists it.
Yes she can, shes done it before, look at her fight against literally anyone, mercury, penny, cinder, she uses it in combat without leaving herself open. If she left herself open then she wouldnt have been able to keep her sblance a secret for years despite using itnin combat so much. Kazekages sand does not weigh 3500 tons.

@CoB Yes, you can't honestly say this is the first time you've seen me use this argument

It does nullify cutting and piercing attacks, that's how aura works

Cutting and piercing attacks aren't ineffective in the sense that you don't take damage, it's simply that they become blunt damage.

So instead of being chopped in half with a sword it's like being hit with a stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back