• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori Vs Monsoon (Naruto Vs Metal Gear Rising) 2-1-0

Arcker123

He/Him
Sasori of the Red Sand Vs A Cyborg Ninja

• Warmongering Masters of Magnetics
  • This has already been done before, but I want to revive it as I think it can be fair
  • Speed =
  • Base Sasori (Non Edo)
  • Takes place in a random military base
  • Start 50 Meters away
  • SBA Otherwise
Akatsuki: Jiangshi1, Pokemonfan807Desperado: ArckerIncon:
7b62d7d2db5ba376b263cca8699b363a.jpg
8491adc14129d348fc076af8a70dd673.jpg

Last edited:
AP: Sasori scales to 99 megatons and has 6-CAttacks

AP: Monsoon scales to 65 megatons and has dura negations

Last edited:
I'm voting Sasori

Thanks to having more ****-you items to throw, not having to worry about anything like poison, EMP, and paralysis... chakra threads aren't really easy to cut (especially since you need to destroy his puppets to have a chance... and he has over 1000 which isn't easy to do)... EMP grenades are pretty much useless... his puppets and especially the Third Kazekage makes it so Sasori will always dominate range and numbers... and his poisons are so one scratch is usually enough to kill you

I don't remember if Monsoon would be affected by poisons - but given hes only a brain in a detachable body, I doubt he has anything much to worry about unless he still needs blood pumping into it and I can see his high-frequency weapons being an actual threat if he can get close to the heart. Granted, I think he'd have too hard a time getting in, let alone when Sasori uses the Third Kazekage and pretty much has it so Monsoon can't even hurt him.

Though no lie, I love the idea of iron sand puncturing helicopters being thrown at Sasori or Monsoon constantly seperating and reattaching when a horde of puppets try running through him...

I'm not sure if Sasori can handle Monsoon's ridiculous Skill Level considering he scales directly to Raiden who's an absolute monster in Skill but even then, this isn't gonna be easy for him either given all the crazy shit that Sasori can do as well.

Necro ing this thread to justify why Monsson wins.
chakra threads aren't really easy to cut (especially since you need to destroy his puppets to have a chance...
Neither the threads nor the puppets are resistant to HF dura negation, which means they get run through like butter since the are physical things. Monsoon can easily deal with puppet spam by dismantaling hordes of them with chucking tanks and such at them.
his puppets and especially the Third Kazekage makes it so Sasori will always dominate range and numbers..
I don't see his puppets being able to get to Monsoon before he crushes them with his tanks and such and acrobatics and flight will help him easily avoid their attacks. His instinctive detachment also negs in CQC.
and his poisons are so one scratch is usually enough to kill you
Poisons are not doing anything here. Monsoon does not have a bloodstream or any biological system to attack with it, he just has a cyborg brain. You'd need to prove the poison can affect that.
Granted, I think he'd have too hard a time getting in, let alone when Sasori uses the Third Kazekage and pretty much has it so Monsoon can't even hurt him.
Monsoon can harm the third kazekage puppet with his durability negation and his institictive detachment will make it easy to dodge the 6-C attacks. He'll also be ale to cut the iron sand with his Sai due to the aforementioned dura neg

So yes, I see Monsoon winning as he'd be able to get in close to Sasori via throwing tanks, and using phosphorus to blind him. He'd easily beat Sasori close up via HF Blades, massive LS advantage and phosphorus blinding. He can easily one shot his core with an HF stab to the heart and poison would be entirely useless here. The most dangerous thing for Monsoon is simply the 3rd Kazekage, who has the AP to oneshot him, but Monsoons instinctive reaction would allow him to dodge fatal sand swipes and such as it allows him to dodge ripper mode blade mode attacks which are 10x faster than Monsoons base. The only way Sasori would win is if he pulls out the 3rd Kazekage immediatley and does a massive AOE sand attack, but I find this unlikely as Sasori would probably start out with his lesser puppets, which would allow Monsoon to fly in using phosphorus and tanks and gut Sasori. This is a good match but I favor Monsoon 7/10.

Let's not get started on if Monsoon can affect the metal in the puppets and such, because if he can (Which he probably could, they are assumedly made up of magnetic metals) then Monsoon can essentially ragdoll them with his magnetic TK due to his vastly superior lifting strength.

Last edited:
Back