• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Look Harder.
danzo-shimura-02-1.jpg

That’s not how it works πŸ’€. Im saying Danzo is the one with the differenc, not you. I was right
L ass grammar.

You're literally saying that i'm Danzo but instead of hiding behind rainbow flags, i'm hiding behind bandages.

Literally re-read your own post goober.

You're literally saying that i'm Danzo but instead of hiding behind rainbow flags, i'm hiding behind bandages.
No shit Sherlock, that’s the whole point. Here’s what I said.
Deceived but instead of hiding his eyes behind rainbow flags, its hidden behind bandages.
I’m literally saying he’s you with only one difference, that being the rainbow flag πŸ’€. It implies you wear rainbow flags to cover your eyes.

Yes? The ability is only to increase poison nothing about neutralizing it. Im going off the description so unless there's a feat then he won't.
Has this been added yet? Go to versus thread addition request thread for this match and zeldris vs julius

Back