• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori vs Pyrrha Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope since 6 naruto vs RWBY vs threads will be removed from the profiles once the upgrades are done we need to compensate for that =P

I see the problem though, it's alright to be paranoid sometimes. I think in general Naruto vs RWBY threads should be stopped for some time. But at the same time it's not as if this is exclusive to this matchup. Mostly RWBY fights I noticed.

Huesito88 said:
What do you mean? Recently, if a Naruto vs RWBY thread doesn't average at least 300 posts and doesn't get heated, something is wrong.

So yes, it's a problem and it's obvious to see. It needs to stop for a while.

I agree with @Burning,these threads are about who has more fanboys and arguing is really annoying.

But this thread is something special,People believe that she can fight 103 characters when each one can kill her with a hit or two(scaling from Sakura).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back