• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Give reasons. You're only reason is poison, which King can control, heal from, or just dodge.
That is my main reason. plus Im doing a small crt for sasori so this can be a stomp doesn't matter. Still never saw neutralize poison, only says he can make it stronger. If he can heal then its stomp and can be closed

If he can heal then its stomp and can be closed
It's not a stomp. Just because King has ways to win, doesn't mean it's a stomp match.

stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

Unlike a match which is decisive in one character's favor, stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities.

It's not a stomp. Just because King has ways to win, doesn't mean it's a stomp match.
Ok then its not. I still vote Sasori. Sasori can dodge the Danmaku as ive argued already. Sasori can trick King with hiding amongst his puppets and catch him with iron sand.

How on earth does this already have 2 pages..?

Anyway I don't think Sasori has nearly enough advantages to win against King here

Also isn't Sasori's AP only comparable with Iron Sand 🗿

never doing something does not mean he can't do it
He has literally never shown the ability to do anything close to dodging danmaku.
Already argued as to why he'd be able to.
Your argument is based off of Sakura dodging his puppets, which aren't on the level of danmaku as Kings' danmaku, and you haven't been able to prove that they are.
Your other argument is that he is above Deidara who can dodge Sasuke. When has Deidara dodged danmaku? When has Sasori dodged danmaku?

I'll answer for you. Never. Top bullshitting.

Your argument is based off of Sakura dodging his puppets, which aren't on the level of danmaku as Kings' danmaku, and you haven't been able to prove that they are.
Your other argument is that he is above Deidara who can dodge Sasuke. When has Deidara dodged danmaku? When has Sasori dodged danmaku?

I'll answer for you. Never. Top bullshitting.
Speed is all you need to dodge Danmaku. I've already made the case for this. just vote.

Not my point. the speed is in reference to him and sakura
There is literally nowhere to dodge, unless you think Sasori can dodge in between rows and rows of thousands of daggers that are inches apart.

unknown.png

Back