• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori vs Pyrrha Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weekly

I gave you proofs that she needs to use her hands and concentrate,you still deny that.Give me a proof please where she can easily use her polarity during the fight without concentrating.

WeeklyBattles said:
Show me where Sakura trid to use magnetism to rip him apart from the inside
how does it being magnetism change the fact that an attack 200t stronger then pyrrha couldent affect him and that he only has metal in his hands.

and hes body was constructed, hes insides are as strong as hes outside body

https://youtu.be/nur1pCHD4hU?t=310

https://youtu.be/ctiDu69kIho?t=548

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaxzYsms_0

Every wooshing sound you hear during that last one is her semblance. In most combat situations, Pyrrha doesnt go out of her way to broadcast her Semblance's abilities. Instead, she used it only to make very subtle changes of movement for her own weapons and sometimes her opponent's weapon to affect the course of a battle, giving her the psychological edge of appearing to be invincible in the eyes of most people.

so, your argument is that she can rip him apart desapite someone stronger then her failing to dammage him, that she would start with it despite only doing so when being suicidal, and that her polarity can stop sasoris magnetsm, which can make the sand strong enough to oneshot somone tronger then her

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, she wasnt suicidal, and it doesnt matter how strong the sand is, only how heavy it is.
so the kinetic energy doesent affect polaritis effect on somethng? and i hop you realize sasoris magnetism can oneshot someone, once again, stroonger then pyrrha

WeeklyBattles said:
No because her lifting strength with her polarity is enough to counteract it
so her lifting streinght is enough to counter a thing that is above 500t? really?

If it doesnt weigh more than 3500 tons, yes, this is one of the rare cases where lifting strength would trump AP

WeeklyBattles said:
If it doesnt weigh more than 3500 tons, yes
nop dude, that isnt how it works, kinetic energy affect this a lot, it is proppeled by more then 500t of force, so her polarity needs 500t of force to stop it. as an exemple, take a magnet, and throw a metal close to it with all your streinght, there is a good chance the kinetic energy would ovecome its magnetic energy, and be unaffected and keep going streight

She fights against enemies that uses metal weapons physically without Polarity,when she can easily take away their weapons and armour.

I watched these videos,they are not impressive,that feats are weak,not on the scale that she did against Cinder and Penny.

She cant manipulate Kazekage's sand when he controls it too,he can resist.Your arguments are invalid.

Yes dude that is how it works, AP doesnt matter here, what matters is the weight.

Okay, now adjust your analogy to reflect the current scenario, so take the piece of metal and throw it at the biggest, strongest magnet in the world and se what happens, because that would be a more accurate representation of what is happening here.

@Dz Because she's trying to conceal her ability, if she just took their weapons it would give her away, thats the whole point of her being subtle.

She can manipulate it as its well within her weight class of being able to manipulate metal. Nothing about the argument im making is invalid.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes dude that is how it works, AP doesnt matter here, what matters is the weight.
Okay, now adjust your analogy to reflect the current scenario, so take the piece of metal and throw it at the biggest, strongest magnet in the world and se what happens, because that would be a more accurate representation of what is happening here.
no, the energy that it is moving at is what matter, stopping a non moving object very much differce from one moving, especialy with enough power to oneshot her, and again

500t of energy while moving, 500t to stop it

No it doesnt, what matters is that she has the lifting strength to be able to manipulate it in order to stop it.

WeeklyBattles said:
No it doesnt, what matters is that she has the lifting strength to be able to manipulate it in order to stop it.
the amount of force something is moving with does affect the amount of power needed to stop it.

or are you saying i you throw a very light metla with enough power to estroy a city, a normal magnet could stop it becausae its light enough?

Unless his sand weighs enough and is moving fast enough to have the kinetic energy greater than what she can stop with her lifting strength, which the sand is not on either front, she can stop it.

And yes it would stop it.

@Weekly

She cant use Polarity on a big scale casually.She cant manipulate Kazekage's sand,he manipulates it himself.She doesnt use Polarity in character,only when gets beaten.

Also,I can lift for example 50-60 kg but i cant stop 50 kg that is going at me at 100km/h.

WeeklyBattles said:
Unless his sand weighs enough and is moving fast enough to have the kinetic energy greater than what she can stop with her lifting strength, which the sand is not on either front, she can stop it.
And yes it would stop it.
its moving with enough power to oneshot an 8a, i would say thats more then her lifting streinghst

so a normal magnet can stop an attack with enough power to destroy a city, good to know

@Dz Yes she can, yes she can, him manipulating it doesnt matter when her magnetism is leagues above his. And yes she absolutely uses it in character.

This is the equivalent of you being able to lift 50-60 kg and then having to stop 1 kg moving that fast.

@Ricsi That would be reverse speed scaling, which we dont allow here. Its doesnt weigh enough nore is it fast enough to be able to overpower her lifting strength.

If the attack is made of extremely light metal, yes.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dz Yes she can, yes she can, him manipulating it doesnt matter when her magnetism is leagues above his. And yes she absolutely uses it in character.
This is the equivalent of you being able to lift 50-60 kg and then having to stop 1 kg moving that fast.
versatility=/=power, hes magnetism can oneshot characters stronger then her

i dont know you, but having one kilogram thrown at me with enough steinght to destroy a city would kill me, which is why magnets dont stop bullets

"him manipulating it doesnt matter when her magnetism is leagues above his"

No,she never manipulated something that big and is under control someone else,or she did that?If so,then proofs please.

300 tons of AP, 3500+ tons lifting strength, more than enough to stop his sand which is neither heavy enough nore fast enough to overpower her lifting strength. Its AP =/= its weight and its speed.

WeeklyBattles said:
300 tons of AP, 3500+ tons lifting strength, more than enough to stop his sand which is neither heavy enough nore fast enough to overpower her lifting strength. Its AP =/= its weight and its speed.
unless you belive that 300 tons can destroy a piece of a city

You literally just asked if 300 tons of tnt can destroy part of a city, an 8-A attack would destroy a part of a city, a mall part but still a part

WeeklyBattles said:
You literally just asked if 300 tons of tnt can destroy part of a city, an 8-A attack would destroy a part of a city, a mall part but still a part
no, i asked if 300 tons can destroy a city, no tnt involved, as you compared lifting streinght to srtiking one,so unlessyou didnt know, 3500 tons of lifting<oneshottin someone above 500 tons of tnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back