• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and I'm not seeing her using her Fate Manipulation in that scan as it isn't illustrated.

She used it because Yagyu is that much more skilled than Base Musashi.

I don't need to make a CRT for a description in the profile that's riddled with flowery language and she doesn't have power Nullification, immortality or resurrection on her profile from this for this reason. So if anything if you want her to have immortality or a similar ability YOU need to make the CRT not me.

I have read all of the Epic, and that's not what happens.

against Isshin she wanted a fair fight, exchanged blows with him and only used it after her Master used a Command Seal.

she doesn't use it against Tomoe either, here, here, here, here, here and here.

They fought while they were alive.
In shimousa that what the time they're was alive where she directly faced him and where she directly used it , the only time she fight him after and it's offside screen

I know. I was just curious to when Jin considered them to be active because it wasn't clear in the manga scans.
Gin* and it's proves that while she can use them any moment that she doesn't go for it right off the bat.
In shimousa that what the time they're was alive where she directly faced him and where she directly used it , the only time she fight him after and it's offside screen
Against Yagyu she only used it because she was much less skilled than him, cutting his possibilities was her only choice to win.

Gin* and it's proves that while she can use them any moment that she doesn't go for it right off the bat.

Against Yagyu she only used it because she was much less skilled than him, cutting his possibilities was her only choice to win.
Yeah for that but like i show you she used it directly to face raikou and mhx too

There's no indication that they are being used in those scans. It could also be said that there's no indication that they are not being used. The command spell has broad amount applications including simple power boosts and it doesn't really prove anything.

And don't forget that like you tell shishi sonson can os her, her eyes can see this with preco, no reason for her to not use them directly if she know he can kill her at any moment.

She always used them directly when she faced strong oppenent so don't reason here except if you think she will consider zoro weak

There's no indication that they are being used in those scans. It could also be said that there's no indication that they are not being used. The command spell has broad amount applications including simple power boosts and it doesn't really prove anything.
They're her eyes they're always active. She used it right after she got the Command Seal.

So her attacks can be blocked? That's literally what it said and I'm still not sure of this being evidence of her starting off with it in a neutral fight.
She wasn't trying to shave the possibility here, and yeah it was blocked purgatory raikou is alive raikou with blood of god and authority.

Also starting with something once or twice doesn't mean she'll do it every time, not to mention going by the scans her attacks can be blocked.
She wasn't trying to shave the possibility here, and yeah it was blocked purgatory raikou is alive raikou with blood of god and authority.
If she has authority then she wouldn't have been affected by the eyes at all, so there's definitely some inconsistencies here.

Also starting with something once or twice doesn't mean she'll do it every time, not to mention going by the scans her attacks can be blocked.

If she has authority then she wouldn't have been affected by the eyes at all, so there's definitely some inconsistencies here.
Like i tell she was not shaving the possibility she mostly used the preco part to see where rider was and that rider was trying to atk her (it's tell just after).

Technically it's not raikou who block musashi but musashi who atk raikou to block the atk that coming.

And the eyes can bypass somewhat the authority, (she could use it with Demeter) it just that the eyes in itself doesn't help much. Fate Manipulation doesn't make you killing tier 1 guy habitually.

Last edited:
Anyways it's 1 am i don't have eat nor do my revisions because of this so bye and i will not recome for now lol

So do what you want but they have same chance that musashi use the eyes directly than zoro have to use shishi sonson directly.

Yeah I also gotta bounce and get to editing, we have a disagreement but that's literally just debating for ya lol.

Good luck with the revisions. 🔥

They're her eyes they're always active. She used it right after she got the Command Seal.
A scan for indication would be nice. The fact is there isn't any indication that she use them at all in the manga therefore it shouldn't be relied on, especially when the original source displayed something else entirely to what you are claiming.

The real why inshin could block the strikes is because he has a combination of his own fate manipulation and super natural luck.

You know, despite we gone throught to 5 pages and gave some of users a massive stresses, i'll admit this match was more civilized than Sasaki vs Zoro (yeah, there some of insult throw but that was settled)

Honestly the outcome of this match made me wanted to vote Incon, but i dunno
I'll probably going to vote Musashi Fra for now

A scan for indication would be nice. The fact is there isn't any indication that she use them at all in the manga therefore it shouldn't be relied on, especially when the original source displayed something else entirely to what you are claiming.
First of all, they're her eyes and they don't show any indication when she uses them. Like what are you even talking about mate? Nobody is talking about indications from her eyes but rather the end result. Even in the original source there isn't any indication of her using jt, and going by what Regi said above she used it at the end, after she had the Command Seal. We can tell she's using it by statements and the end result.
The real why inshin could block the strikes is because he has a combination of his own fate manipulation and super natural luck.
Inshin doesn't have Fate Manipulation aside from the Minor Fate Manipulation Servant's have. And that wasn't the reason for him blocking either, he did so via skill alone. And I'm not even taking about Inshin either? We're talking about Raikou. I really think your just looking for someone to argue with because your bored.

Go outside and touch some grass.

metal-slug-monkey.gif

Read all and though there are many things I'm just gonna address mainly two things.

Musashi fought against Yagyu before Shimosa, the reason of why neither of the two could kill the other it's because their respective abilities, to surpass it it's that Musashi needed to develop more and create Ishana Daitenshou.

She was stated to do anything to win and used her eyes in a fun match against Mysterious Heroine X, it's explicitly tell that even though MHX know what she was doing she couldn't stop her.

musashi only needs to open her eyes to activate fatehax and this certainly be done in every battle, when that happens fate will be on musashi's side, it can be used to offensive and defensive

Hyperbole, Inshin blocked her attack easily so it isn't nearly as unavoidable as made out to believe, Nasu is also known for throwing in flowery language.

reminds me I still need to make a Nasu conceptual CRT since they don't qualify for any forms of the ability, or we add a new type just for them

why is it hyperbole when heavenly eyes are noted on the profile as fatehax ability?
Fate hax =/= unavoidable first of all, and just because it's Fate hax doesn't mean that it's completely unavoidable, both Raikou and Inshin blocked her Fate Manipulation attacks.

This isn't like her randomly deciding to lop off limbs lime how Yhwach does, she's just going for the action where it's most likely to server her opponent's limbs, they can still block in time if skilled enough or fast enough. Zoro should fall into the former, with his skill and prediction he should be able to at the very least block a few of her strikes.

Raikou, someone with divine blood and even authority that she normally surpress because don't like to use it, in a state where she don't restrain herself because she don't care about anything, and that on top of that the world itself recognise as the most skilled of her era. Heck even Suzuka with Trichiliocosm who have a calculation speed comparable to the Moon Cell and can see parallel worlds

Admited that could only win against Raikou because Raikou restrained herself.

Isshun, the same that Musashi tell is equal or more skilled that herself and who is said his skill reach even the realm of Buddha, who counterattacked and pierced the heart of Saber of Empireo, a stronger version of Yagyu with the Curse of Annihilation.

So why are anti-feats that two characters like that could block attacks from Musashi? A anti-feat would be if Cleopatra, Hassans (except gramp), Astolfo or characters like that blocked her attacks with the eyes. Sorry, but I don't see Zoro having anything that could put him at a level like the others two to block her attacks with the eyes, even the other two in the end died against her so they aren't the best anti-feats.

Musashi's fatehax is narrowed the infinite possibilities of future into one, how did zoro avoid that? Zoro's prediction here will be countered by Musashi where she is able to fight people like Yagyu and MHX

Musashi is also able to see someone's karma

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back