• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but even then his Kuma feat of losing all the blood in his body is pretty damn comparable as that would include blood flowing to the heart.
Endurance of Zoro is pretty good yeah. Tho in shimousa she had go direct for the kill in killing the soul directly

Yeah but even then his Kuma feat of losing all the blood in his body is pretty damn comparable as that would include blood flowing to the heart.
Actually I think it was in arlong park where he lost all of his blood 🤔
Against Mihawk and up to his battle with Hatchan and Arlong he lost 5 liters of blood and still kept battling.

He had multiple match after this to and he rarely used it first when facing serious opponent
He literally does... Against Red Dragon one shotted with Shi ShiShi sonson, Against Hody, Against Ryuma, Against Kaku, Against Daz bones and more...

He had multiple match after this to and he rarely used it first when facing serious opponent
I don't know why you are keep on insisting he doesn't use it in-character against serious enemies, when even a non-serious Zoro doesn't hesistate to use Shi Shishi sonson against a Dragon and Apo.

Not in first move tho he use it but surely not directly
6.jpg
7.jpg

I don't know why you are keep on insisting he doesn't use it in-character against serious enemies, when even a non-serious Zoro doesn't hesistate to use Shi Shishi sonson against a Dragon and Apo.
Not because you use it facing non serious that you will using it facing serious huh, and i don't tell he doesn't use it, but that he doesn't use it directly as first move

Not because you use it facing non serious that you will using it facing serious huh, and i don't tell he doesn't use it, but that he doesn't use it directly as first move
He specifically uses it against serious opponents

And where it's tell in profile that shishi sonson give enough speed to blitz? It's just tell le higher
Because Shishi sonson blitzes characters relative to Zoro in speed or faster than him. His fight against Mr.1 is pretty self-exploratory, not to forget Hody, Apo and Kuma.

Anyways one exchange of blow and she already used it.

First of all she said that she did the mental stuff while getting there so that doesn't even sound combat applicable.
Okay for one.

Second is like the description of her NP just read it.
I have and I'm not buying a single statement with no feats of her actually warding off deathly injury.
The rest just re see the whole shimousa singu lol, 99% of the match is them using the RW and her using here to kill them.
Okay I'm gonna ask you to read before you press that enter button since I really can't understand what your saying here.
For sasaki the two go directly in their zero and infinity mode where do you even tell she not use it????
That's Zero Musashi against an opponent who she's fought before. Entirely different circumstances.

Again, it doesn't matter if Zoro is serious or not, he will always resort to Shishi sonson regardless of the circumstances. I used Apo and the dragon as an example precisely because it's absolutely in-character for Zoro to use Shishi sonson, even when he is not serious or just wants to finish the fight as quickly as possible aka him being serious (Technically, Zoro will tell Musashi is strong with one glance at her "Aura", or trusting his "experience", similarly how he could tell that one guy from water seven was strong and then proceeded to one shot him). And that's how he fights, he doesn't play around or unnecessarily prolong a battle, if given a chance to strike he will use it and traditionally one shots enemies in OP.

Why the heck are guys focus on this part?
Again, it doesn't matter if Zoro is serious or not, he will always resort to Shishi sonson
Because of Musashi Fate Manip, he wont use it.

Why the heck are guys focus on this part?

Because of Musashi Fate Manip, he wont use it.
Because she won't use it against Zoro right off the bat. You act like it's a ******* passive ability, no she needs to actively use it and decide when. Zoro uses Shishi Sonson pretty early on.

First of all she said that she did the mental stuff while getting there so that doesn't even sound combat applicable.

I have and I'm not buying a single statement with no feats of her actually warding off deathly injury.

Okay I'm gonna ask you to read before you press that enter button since I really can't understand what your saying here.

That's Zero Musashi against an opponent who she's fought before. Entirely different circumstances.
What i tell is not about the mental thing but that she used the eyes. The mental thing is another ability she have.

Anyways here it's when facing yagyuu. They encounter he invok the dimmensionn, she use her eyes, suigetsu block her and after it's the thing of attaining zero which doesn't count here

You not buying doesn't change a thing that it's described and o' her profile, like you to tell make a crt otherwise.

What i'm saying is then read shimousa, most of the fight of shimousa are litteraly they encounter they atk her, they send her in the puregatory dimmension, and she use her eyes to kill them.

Musashi never fought Sasaki before this why you even tell? It's why their first encounter in shimousa lol

Because she won't use it against Zoro right off the bat. You act like it's a ******* passive ability, no she needs to actively use it and decide when. Zoro uses Shishi Sonson pretty early on.
All her fights post Shimousa, she started with her Heavenly Eye, but the one she's fighting can resist it.

Assuming from what I've read throughout this thread that Musashi won't just instant fate hax at the start I'll vote Zoro fra, the argument about the AP difference isn't really relevant as even base zoro's scaling chain looks like this:
  • Ittoryu Zoro >(One-Shot)> Apoo & his tonfa's = Hybrid X Drake > Post-Udon Gear 3rd > Post-WCI Gear 3rd = Awakening Kat > Buso Cracker > Dressrossa Boundman = 4.3 Gigatons
With Busoshoku haki it grants such a boost to his stats it allows him to one-shot characters who are equal to his base, and after acquiring Enma it allows him to draw out far more haki than he ever could before, making the amp far greater.

And like other's mentioned above Goken allows Zoro to do this:
  • When fully healthy none of his Santoryu attacks could effect Daz Bones
  • When the verge of death with an Ittoryu attack (Less AP than Santoryu) he cut through Daz Bones and one-shot him.
While this Zoro won't start with Shishi Sonson as his first move he will still use it relatively soon based off his current fights against Hody, Punk Hazard Dragon and Apoo.

Assuming from what I've read throughout this thread that Musashi won't just instant fate hax at the start I'll vote Zoro fra, the argument about the AP difference isn't really relevant as even base zoro's scaling chain looks like this:
And thats wrong, all her Fights after Shimousa, she started with Fate Manip, but all of them resist it(Authority).

Gin, litteraly here that was their first encounter the two go directly in their full serious mode litteraly to kill the other.

And i don't even know why i try to argue about that when he fifth form skill is litteraly a skill about her going full directly against a powerful opponent.

Fifth Form: A stance that instantly maximizes power, the main advantage of using two swords. The Niten Ichi-ryuu style allows her to fight by going along with the circumstances of the duel, while letting the swords fight as they want to, but in special situations such as when she is facing against a powerful opponent or when she is facing against destiny, she turns her sword's heart into Zero

Musashi acknowledges X's is a first-rate swordsman, and it's from a school that She’s unfamiliar with. Musashi finds X to be really interesting, it's the first time she've gotten the feeling of "I really wanna slash her!". X calls out a challenge to Musashi. Musashi lands a hit on X, X finds Musashi to be a difficult opponents, whereas Musashi easily found her weakspot through her Mystic Eyes.

Another example of musashi using her eyes directly

What i tell is not about the mental thing but that she used the eyes. The mental thing is another ability she have.
Yeah and I'm not seeing her using her Fate Manipulation in that scan as it isn't illustrated.
Anyways here it's when facing yagyuu. They encounter he invok the dimmensionn, she use her eyes, suigetsu block her and after it's the thing of attaining zero which doesn't count here

She used it because Yagyu is that much more skilled than Base Musashi.
You not buying doesn't change a thing that it's described and o' her profile, like you to tell make a crt otherwise.
I don't need to make a CRT for a description in the profile that's riddled with flowery language and she doesn't have power Nullification, immortality or resurrection on her profile from this for this reason. So if anything if you want her to have immortality or a similar ability YOU need to make the CRT not me.
What i'm saying is then read shimousa, most of the fight of shimousa are litteraly they encounter they atk her, they send her in the puregatory dimmension, and she use her eyes to kill them
I have read all of the Epic, and that's not what happens.

against Isshin she wanted a fair fight, exchanged blows with him and only used it after her Master used a Command Seal.

she doesn't use it against Tomoe either, here, here, here, here, here and here.

Musashi never fought Sasaki before this why you even tell? It's why their first encounter in shimousa lol
They fought while they were alive.

And if you want more examples of her not starting with them I'm more than happy to provide the scans along with the chapters.

The scan your using is Alive Musashi, which is High 6-C, this is Servant Musashi(6-C), after Shismousa.
And at that time, her Heavenly Eye is still not develop, it was after she fought Yagyuu.

Yeah and I'm not seeing her using her Fate Manipulation in that scan as it isn't illustrated.

She used it because Yagyu is that much more skilled than Base Musashi.

I don't need to make a CRT for a description in the profile that's riddled with flowery language and she doesn't have power Nullification, immortality or resurrection on her profile from this for this reason. So if anything if you want her to have immortality or a similar ability YOU need to make the CRT not me.

I have read all of the Epic, and that's not what happens.

against Isshin she wanted a fair fight, exchanged blows with him and only used it after her Master used a Command Seal.

she doesn't use it against Tomoe either, here, here, here, here, here and here.

They fought while they were alive.

Um, I have to ask. Can I see when she actually activated the eyes because I don't see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back