• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Composite Human Army (Read the OP before commenting)

The CH Military can't use any nuclear weapons or there best missiles (as in the ones with really big aoe, the regular ones are fine though)

There are 25 Million Composite Humans (this would be the amount of men in the military in the whole world)

They get 1 week of prep time

Any vehicles are allowed (example jets, drones, tanks, Battleships, etc)

Location: United States Naval Air Station located in St. Mary's County, Marylan

Airforcebase.jpeg

Speed isn't equalized, I repeat speed isn't equalized.

How many does Sans kill or does he clear?

No he wont.

A bomb , even the explosion would be like an ant to a bullet and he is the bullet. Hed just teleport away. Blasters can damage them though or hed just teleport them into each other .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No he wont.
A bomb , even the explosion would be like an ant to a bullet and he is the bullet. Hed just teleport away. Blasters can damage them though or hed just teleport them into each other .
False analogy fallacy

An ant to a bullet is still the worst analogy I've ever seen.

But any way, even with his massive speed, Chara tagged him, and all they need is one good blow, especially if KR can't hit through tanks.

According to Google, the fastest missile in the world is Mach 7 (probably not trustworthy), Sans is at the very least MHS+, which is Mach 1000, and can teleport, there's no damn way he is getting hit.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
According to Google, the fastest missile in the world is Mach 7 (probably not trustworthy), Sans is at the very least MHS+, which is Mach 1000, and can teleport, there's no damn way he is getting hit.
I meant by a shockwave.

Chara tagged him after fighting him and dying like a hundred times and failing to hit him a hundred more .

And Chara is >>>>>>>>Massively hypersonic.

Youre right, itd be like a snail to a literal explosion .

Should I give them prep? Should I change this to Sans vs The World (all the militaries) =P

Is there a drone who has durability over Wall level? Because if there isn't, Sans could smash one by one with his Wall level AP, which wouldn't take long at MHS+. And he can also use Gravity Manipulation to throw the drones around at MHS+ speeds.

Litterally not happening , not enough time or enough resources for that to happen man .

Sans is faster by an metric shiton than someine who can aim dodge lasers .

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Is there a drone who has durability over Wall level? Because if there isn't, Sans could smash one by one with his Wall level AP, which wouldn't take long at MHS+. And he can also use Gravity Manipulation to throw the drones around at MHS+ speeds.
There are unmaneed planes

Snipe ? Cool and he still won't be hit considering sniping entails firing at a large distance giving plenty of dodge time . And reminder all his opponents are at that location.

By "starting distance" I ment the troops the battle ships would be round the island, since it's impossible for ship to work well on land

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Snipe ? Cool and he still won't be hit considering sniping entails firing at a large distance giving plenty of dodge time . And reminder all his opponents are at that location.
Light speed!

Also,I'm sure there is enough space for one good laser shot if there's enough space for a million people.

Alternatively CH makes a unmanned vehicle with laser.

It is 10 million of every scientist ever.

Back