• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Composite Human Army (Read the OP before commenting)

"Sans knows what all the us military weapons do and how they work"

Yes, he does know what they can do. Also, unless you show me a proof that they can do it, yes, it is a massive assumption. And why in the living hell would CH have determination?

Common sense right?

Your taking this too seriously anyway.

Any way CH is every engineer ever, it's not too much of a stretch, more likely that CH makes a refracting system to catch Sans off guard.

We can't assume that a character can build something without proof just because they're a genius, or else we could say "CH is every engineer ever, so, CH building an infinite dimensional weapons and become High 1-B it's not too much of a stretch =D".

Paulo.junior.969 said:
We can't assume that a character can build something without proof just because they're a genius, or else we could say "CH is every engineer ever, so, CH building an infinite dimensional weapons and become High 1-B it's not too much of a stretch =D".
I mean that's part of the problem with CH, you can't find the best path because your not them.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That's simple to fix, just give him whatever weapons humanity has and don't make shit up.
Even with that, it's nigh impossible to think of an optimal plan for CH

Sans teleports away before they can even press a button, then he finds them (at MHS+ speeds and with Teleportation, it shouldn't take long), and kills them before they even notice he is there.

I feel like Sans having prior knowledge is unfair, especially when CH is from the Real world, but rules are rules so..

You asked if he could teleport 4 kilometers, which he probably can, since his teleportation is unknown, but it doesn't matter anyway, since MHS+ is 340 kilometers per second.

Here's the best plan I can come up with if both have prior knowledge.

CH control sends armies to attack and distract Sans, and ask him if that's what Papyrus would want. Sans, taken aback, is stunned aand/or talks long enough for them to snipe him. Otherwise nukes or GG

"Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person. Less powerful sound waves can cause humans to experience nausea or discomfort. The use of these frequencies to incapacitate persons has occurred both in counter-terrorist and crowd control settings." Shortened down

If by "being hypothetical" you mean mentioning useless stuff that nobody cares about and has nothing to do with what we're talking about, yeah, you are.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
If by "being hypothetical" you mean mentioning useless stuff that nobody cares about and has nothing to do with what we're talking about, yeah, you are.
Okay, I'll stop, but I felt it was okay in a fun and games thread...

Huesito88 said:
"Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person. Less powerful sound waves can cause humans to experience nausea or discomfort. The use of these frequencies to incapacitate persons has occurred both in counter-terrorist and crowd control settings." Shortened dow
Maybe that could work, I guess? Sans is faster than sound, so, idk.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Huesito88 said:
"Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person. Less powerful sound waves can cause humans to experience nausea or discomfort. The use of these frequencies to incapacitate persons has occurred both in counter-terrorist and crowd control settings." Shortened dow
Maybe that could work, I guess? Sans is faster than sound, so, idk.
Flash bangs use light instead

Back