• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mewtwo

Well then again, that's assuming he hits Mewtwo first. I believe it's more even than it seems.

Sans is a whole hell of a lot faster than Mewtwo is, only chance Mewtwo has is to last it until Sans faints or until Mewtwo gets hit.

Mewtwo kills with large scale AOE.

Even if KR hits, It wouldn't kill fast enough to stop Mewtwo from nuking him.

Um...No, KR when exposed to an evil being killed a multidimensional being in a single turn when fully exposed, and Sans gaster blasters move at FTL speeds.

Penguinkingpin said:
Um...No, KR when exposed to an evil being killed a multidimensional being in a single turn when fully exposed, and Sans gaster blasters move at FTL speeds.
Implying Mewtwo is just going to stand in the Gasterblaster.

He gets clipped, takes some KR, and nukes Sans before it kills him.

Oh yeah, teleporting.

Well, do you think their teleportation would cancel each other out?

Like if Sans teleports away, Mewtwo teleports up close and attacks?

Icyhawk43 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
And what you're implying is that he could survive an attack that killed a multiversal tier 2 being?

So, are we forgetting all of Mewtwo's mind powers? Or is there anything that stops him from just mind-screwing Sans? Also, Time Manipulation is listed in Mewtwo's profile. While i don't know where does that come from, it would certainly be a factor. His Regenerationn would help him to stay alive for a while even if KR hits him.

@Penguinkingpin Isn't KR's damage proportional to the number of people that the target has killed? I don't think Mewtwo has killed that much people.

Not necessarily kills, but sins, remember when Mewtwo blew up the lab killing all the scientists? Yeah, that's more than enough to make a difference, and regen has no effect on KR, unless mid low regen can help regen from attack strong enough to wound multiversal beings.

Penguinkingpin said:
Sans teleporting is much more advance then that, he can teleport himself, his attacks, and his enemies. Right Cal?
While you're 100% right, Mewtwo has done attack teleportation before (psychic spoon) and teleported everyone back to the island in the first movie. Btw, I'm not gonna vote, just gonna clear some things up.

Penguinkingpin said:
Icyhawk43 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
And what you're implying is that he could survive an attack that killed a multiversal tier 2 being?
A Multiversal being that slaughtered dozens more people, and was generally seen as more evil. Which is why the KR had that much of an effect on them.

It would be toned down here, plus it doesn't kill instantaneously either way. Mewtwo can still teleport up close and nuke his whole career, while his life is ticking away.

Ok, so, Mewtwo's dura is small star level at most, a small star doesn't compare to a multiverse, that's like comparing a grain of sand to a beach, again, this battle boils down to who would hit first, Sans or Mewtwo

Penguinkingpin said:
Ok, so, Mewtwo's dura is small star level at most, a small star doesn't compare to a multiverse, that's like comparing a grain of sand to a beach, again, this battle boils down to who would hit first, Sans or Mewtwo
Even if Sans hits first, KR doesn't kil Mewtwo instantaneously, as I've said. Which gives Mewtwo all the time he needs to nuke.

Penguinkingpin said:
Mewtwo's kill/sin/whatever count isn't nearly as high as Chara's. He wouldn't take nearly as much damage from KR. He could still just mind-screw Sans as soon as the fight starts, or just nuke the whole place into oblivion like he does in Pokken.

And again, thinking about it, Gaster blasters aren't the only thing Sans can use, he could use his bone attacks, blue mode, or the gaster spam, aka, gaster blasters at the rate of a few hundred per second, soul manipulation, reality warping, and spatial manipulation.

I mean, Regen is still Regen. Whether a building level or galaxy level attack is done to an arm, if the Regen is good enough, it'll come bac, and to be honest, most regens are that good.

Penguinkingpin said:
And again, thinking about it, Gaster blasters aren't the only thing Sans can use, he could use his bone attacks, blue mode, or the gaster spam, aka, gaster blasters at the rate of a few hundred per second.
You still haven't countered any of the ways Mewtwo could use to win. None of that is useful if Mewtwo teleports into orbit and nukes the hell out of him.

Teleportation, he could just teleport out of the way, much like Mewtwo could teleport out of the way, and really no way to counter, Mewtwo has low level reality manipulation, nothing like in Undertale, how would Mewtwo be able to counter superior reality manipulation along with spatial manipulation and soul manipulation.

Um, Sans' reality warping isn't that good (or proven), especially whe. Compared to Frisk, Chara, Flowey, or Asriel.

(I'm very sorry if I do something wrong, feel free to tell me, I'm new.)

I'm pretty on the fence with this one for now. From what I know, I can't really come to a decision. It seems like it all depends on which one hits first, and I'm not sure of a way to determine who would hit first, mostly because of speed equalization plus teleportation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but KR is determined by LV and EXP, which is not just how much killed, but how much intent is harbored to kill and how much distance there is from the individual and others, right? The more LV, the more you distance yourself, the more you distance yourself, the easier it is to kill? If that's the case, I think Mewtwo is a pretty distanced individual and would probably rack up a lot of KR. Not sure if it would top or equal Chara's, but it would still be quite a bit.

Not a good move. Sans is strong because of KR for one, as everyone in UT is fast, unlike Mewtwo, who's TK is a major part of his character. And then he would get bodied by Demigra, and that win would be taken away, as the same argument could be used.

Firstly, welcome. And KR files state that it's about how many killed, iirc. Esp. seeing how that's the whole point of the game: to not kill and don't be killed.

The fight with Demigra has nothing to do with this situation, don't use another thread to support your arguement. Then why does everyone keep downplaying Sans' KR and saying that Mewtwo would "Mind screw" him

1. Sans's teleportation doesn't have enough range to escape Shadow Mewtwo's nuke.

2. You can take away Mewtwo's TK if you want. He can still mind-screw Sans or nuke him. (Mind-screwing is done via telepathy. TK is moving things)

Penguinkingpin said:
Then why does everyone keep downplaying Sans' KR and saying that Mewtwo would "Mind screw" him
No one is downplaying here. The argument is that Mewtwo could kill Sans before KR hit him, and even if he got hit, he would still have plenty of time to kill Sans before dying. I'm saying Mewtwo would mind-screw Sans because that's part of his power-set, as far as i know.

Penguinkingpin said:
The fight with Demigra has nothing to do with this situation, don't use another thread to support your arguement. Then why does everyone keep downplaying Sans' KR and saying that Mewtwo would "Mind screw" him
I don't know why people are saying don't bring up other threads so much now. That's a thing that's been going on this site long before I joined in November. Anyway, as already stated, TK is not TP. And I never downplayed KR, so don't take that up with me. Regardless, as the OP, I'm keeping speed equalized.

How could Mewtwo hit him before he could hit him, speed is equalized. and again, it really shouldn't Sans is one of the fastest characters in Undertale and you take that from him and it ****s him over, tremendously.

Penguinkingpin said:
He doesn't have telepathy as a power, doesn't say so in is abilities on his page at least.
High-level Psychic manipulation, Telekinesis, Telepathy,

-Taken from Mewtwo's profile.

And the reason I said don't use other threads, is because Mighty, a discussion moderator has said to use the same statistics at hand, and not others.

Back