• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Telekinesis vs Infinity | Mewtwo vs Gojo

Following, btw you should prob say which version Mewtwo is being used in the OP cause of the canon split.
...?
Base key for Mewtwo
Btw I think Mewtwo takes the W here mainly due to Mind hax and just having multiple powers that can bypass infinity since they just don't travel at all

Doesn't Mewtwo start with psychic energy beams that do travel?

Gojo probably gets the opportunity to do damage with his cursed techniques. Mewtwo is a bit too durable for blue or red. Seeing that I think he'll just go for purple or DE.

How likely is it that Mewtwo uses his mind hax or ignore distance moves?

Cause Purple and DE are instant wins for Gojo.

The Pokemon split was accepted a very long time ago, Mewtwo's page just didn't get changed. I don't think you can use the profile in a battle

Revisions take a long time to conclude. I'll make this matchup while I can. Later we can have a rematch.
The matchups will be removed from the profile if the outcome would be different after revisions. I don't think using an outdated profile for a character undergoing heavy revisions is a good idea

The matchups will be removed from the profile if the outcome would be different after revisions. I don't think using an outdated profile for a character undergoing heavy revisions is a good idea
I'll simply remake the matchup when the revisions are done. Simple as.
Is this game mewtwo?
Assuming this is game canon Mewtwo, him using mind hax isn't likey iirc. Mewtwo does have a few damaging moves that ignore distance like Confusion, Future Sight, and Psychic all of which he is pretty likely to use.
It's anime Mewtwo.

If Mewtwo does a 5-B no-contact psychic attack as a starting move then Gojo probably dies most of the time lol

Back