• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was kinda funny.

How would flight via body abilities work? Or telekinesis? Can they be stopped?
You mean against Sans? Sans' doesn't specifically have the ability to stop fight, but skeleton Monster's can use blue soul magic, which causes the opponent's soul to be forced downwards, though they can still jump. So it probably would still work. The opponent would need to be flying using their own soul, and that would need to be stronger than Sans' blue mode magic, for them to still be capable of flight. Or if they just don't have a soul.

You mean against Sans? Sans' doesn't specifically have the ability to stop fight, but skeleton Monster's can use blue soul magic, which causes the opponent's soul to be forced downwards, though they can still jump. So it probably would still work. The opponent would need to be flying using their own soul, and that would need to be stronger than Sans' blue mode magic, for them to still be capable of flight. Or if they just don't have a soul.
So are you saying as long the opponent doesn't have any means to control his soul to flight or something similar

Does that mean Sans can negate LS that way?

Would telekinesis fall under that? I wanted to pit Sans against a character but I would need to make a profile first. His main power is telekinesis that's why I'm asking.

Ok ok let's not derail the thread. I just need to make a profile for Riley to finally beat Sans with his hax not working on him.

Would telekinesis fall under that? I wanted to pit Sans against a character but I would need to make a profile first. His main power is telekinesis that's why I'm asking.
It's iffy. If the telekinesis effects the soul, then possibly. It's like, if the character forced their body to move, what would happen to their soul that Sans is forcing down?

It's iffy. If the telekinesis effects the soul, then possibly. It's like, if the character forced their body to move, what would happen to their soul that Sans is forcing down?

Eh knowing the dude he would just flatten the planet but yeah it's an interesting thought. Anyway derailment over. Sorry on my part.

Dragon Ball fans after Sans gets a victory over yet another Dragon Ball character

vegeta-under-the-rain.gif

... multiversal in range or in AP? beacuse Goku and Vegeta had the same argument but Sans instinctive reaction + teleportation basically gave him the win still
Like, Krillin will just blow everything which alot of us said he won't because that's not in character for him to do it

There was also arguments about him starting with solar flare the moment Sans slams him down with telekenesis on his first attack

Or how Krillin will have Ki barrier already active

Something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back