• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he made a question, what you agreeing with?

Anyway, this is different because i am here now, which gonna make a Sans winning pretty unlike.
I was agreeing that this match is no different than the previous matches that pitted Sans against DB characters (except Toei Broly)

But Krillin doesn't need 20 seconds here to attack with a ki blast. It's either he does it immediately during tk or when he is first hit and in both cases he has time.

But the attacks do. Without any way to dodge or resist soul manip he won't survive the first attack.

Karma kills slowly relatively not in one hit. That's the whole premise of the thread.

But Krillin doesn't need 20 seconds here to attack with a ki blast. It's either he does it immediately during tk or when he is first hit and in both cases he has time.
Sans doesn't even need 2 seconds to massacre Krillin
Karma kills slowly relatively not in one hit. That's the whole premise of the thread.
Karma kills almost instantly with someone with 20 HP
I'd give it 1-2 secs at most

What's krillin's kill count(this is all I could find)? Going by this he'll be lv 2-3 at best(24-28 HP💀).
Sans adds another death to his death count in 10 seconds flat.
Yes, the effect of KARMA kills slowly but the damage from attacks kills instantly. Sans's bone attacks alone takes like 10 HP in a second.

What's krillin's kill count(this is all I could find)? Going by this he'll be lv 2-3 at best(24-28 HP💀).
Sans adds another death to his death count in 10 seconds flat.

Yes, the effect of KARMA kills slowly but the damage from attacks kills instantly. Sans's bone attacks alone takes like 10 HP in a second.

Krillin needs a single attack to kill Sans. Why do you think he doesn't have time to do one single attack? Considering that as far as I show Sans can't both tk and use the projectiles. Do the bone attacks also attack the soul?

20 seconds is for someone with 90 hp, krillin would have closer if not outright 20 hp, which would die in like, i dunno, 5 seconds to less?

karma kills very quickly, about 20 seconds, with someone with more HP than what krillin would have

20 seconds is for someone with 90 hp, krillin would have closer if not outright 20 hp, which would die in like, i dunno, 5 seconds to less?

karma kills very quickly, about 20 seconds, with someone with more HP than what krillin would have

It doesn't even seem to do damage nonstop. How is it killing krillin? I really can't start to see how Sans is even taking this by rewatching the fight.

Also krillin has killed Cell, Saibamen and around a dozen frieza mooks?

It doesn't even seem to do damage nonstop.
oh but it does, it very much does

How is it killing krillin? I really can't start to see how Sans is even taking this by rewatching the fight.
try to see a video of someone encountering sans for the first time, also sans could constantly attacking krillin when he is in the process of deciding what to do with his law manip, as well as attacking first in a barrage of attacks that would kill krillin in less than, let say, 3 seconds in the attacks?

Ok that does look more impressive. Does exp scale with kills done? Also yeah main deal is if Krillin has good enough acrobatics.

Here is the fight. Nothing he does involves that much damage except if I'm missing something.
It is a lot of damage for someone with krillin's HP.
The player at this point has 99, krillin will have 28 at best. with just one successful hit sans reduced it from 99 to 64(that's 35 damage).
This is a player who has experience fighting Sans and has experienced his first attacks multiple times. Krillen who has no experience and none of the abilities I mentioned above will perform worse than this.
That's why he doesn't survive the first attack.

try to see a video of someone encountering sans for the first time, also sans could constantly attacking krillin when he is in the process of deciding what to do with his law manip, as well as attacking first in a barrage of attacks that would kill krillin in less than, let say, 3 seconds in the attacks?
None of that is hitting Krillin beyond the first hit. It's a toss if he can survive the bones in the first throw.

Ok that does look more impressive. Does exp scale with kills done? Also yeah main deal is if Krillin has good enough acrobatics.
kind of? it depends on your LV, which depends on how much you "distance yourself" which frisk does by killing in the game yes, but it is more about the feeling they get from said kill rather than the kill itself

None of that is hitting Krillin beyond the first hit. It's a toss if he can survive the bones in the first throw.
proof of krillin being able to dodge all the heavy danmaku in his first ever try? if krillin stays on the attacks for a mere 3 seconds he will be dead, the window span for him to dodge and rationalize that he even is in great danger is extremely small

proof of krillin being able to dodge all the heavy danmaku in his first ever try? if krillin stays on the attacks for a mere 3 seconds he will be dead, the window span for him to dodge and rationalize that he even is in great danger is extremely small
What 3 seconds? Krillin is a martial artist training his whole life. It's debatable if he is getting hit by the first attack.

What 3 seconds? Krillin is a martial artist training his whole life. It's debatable if he is getting hit by the first attack.
does he have experience with danmaku coming from all directions, by surprise, with someone trowing him around with Soul TK while also attacking with things 2x faster than him that need only the slightest touch for 3 seconds to kill him? like, 3 seconds is too short for him to even realize what is happening and what sans did, much less for him to immediately go acrobatics mode on him

does he have experience with danmaku coming from all directions, by surprise, with someone trowing him around with Soul TK while also attacking with things 2x faster than him that need only the slightest touch for 3 seconds to kill him? like, 3 seconds is too short for him to even realize what is happening and what sans did, much less for him to immediately go acrobatics mode on him
Dude he is a hypersonic character. 2 seconds is literally half an hour to him.

I think you kinda oversmating Sans first move.

Like, his first action is trowing you on the ground and attacking with bones from the ground, in which he also take the Soul gravity out you.
Krillin can totally dodge that, and make his next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back