• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive."

Page 5 inauguration with something I've just answered lmao
In 24h we can post this as an incon (edit: 9/12 at 9AM GMT-3)
(How f*ckin funny is it that sans inconned with Zenō and Krilin)

Last edited:
The rules are by the people and for the people with the oversight of the elected officials. Also this period is kinda bad for Db and that's why so many people pushed for Krillin.

Hold up, lemme count the votes

Sike, gotta go to work, no time, mate.

Last edited:
Just a question, how is this battle diferent from any "sans fight dragon ball character and wins(exept brolly)"?
I agree, these matches are just redundant now, nothing is new or different. It's just the same thing over and over again with a splash of paint. It's Einstein's definition of insanity

I agree, these matches are just redundant now, nothing is new or different. It's just the same thing over and over again with a splash of paint. It's Einstein's definition of insanity
But he made a question, what you agreeing with?

Anyway, this is different because i am here now, which gonna make a Sans winning pretty unlike.

bloodlust wouln't matter much because of first attack

Knowledge would be best atleast for his first attack
I mean Sans always has first attack but he has to spend it to restrict flight. That's the primary way to beat him by using that window to launch and aoe and I feel both knowledge and bloodlust would lead to that.

I mean Sans always has first attack but he has to spend it to restrict flight. That's the primary way to beat him by using that window to launch and aoe and I feel both knowledge and bloodlust would lead to that.
law manip, he attacks first with you unable to do anything, while he also constantl attacks you while you are in the process of choosing an action to do

law manip, he attacks first with you unable to do anything, while he also constantl attacks you while you are in the process of choosing an action to do
I really don't like that argument. I can at least accept first attack but choosing an action? That's applying way too many game mechanics. That's why I don't like game verses. It's dubious where gameplay begins and where actual abilities are.

I'm voting incon, out of spite just towards UT vs DB matches just being tedious and shit post status worthy. 5-6 pages is of fra stan trains is what I'm expecting in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back