• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. as we know. frisk is a revived chara. Who was covered in bandages in his origional coffin which you can interact with. through diolouge it is hinted that the flower bed you "fel into" is actually where toriel burried chara when she left.

This basically means. yes that bandage is create by monsters. I mean there are a few at the bottom of hte coffin at the end of the game for more proof among other bits of diolouge.

it still probably does heal on a simply physical level. (maybe) but obviously isn't just normal human made bandage is all I'm getting at.

Did I voted for Kirby already or do I need to press a button on this site to vote for Kirby?

I still go by Kirby since he has Mike Kirby to finish the job. ESP, Hypernova, and even the warp star along with Kirby's own strength and speed can help in this fight.

@Typhlosion130 What is Sans' answer to Mike Kirby? Simple, how is Sans' going to make his ears dodge the sound coming from all directions once Kirby decides to scream as Mike Kirby which reaches for the ears? Mike Kirby has actually killed monsters by just singing terribly when it reached multiple monsters' ears.

How is sans going to actually have his ears dodge Mike Kirby's attacks? Simple, nothing. While poison can damage Kirby, Sans' stamina is crap and one hit from Kirby should put Sans out for good. Keep in mind that round 2, Kirby is bloodlusted and will not hesitate to go all out, meaning that it is certain that Kirby will use Time Manipulation to freeze Sans in place or even Mike Kirby which is already enough to blow out Sans' ears. Mike Kirby's singing voice on Sans = a win for Kirby in either round 1 or round 2.

Yeah... Frisk is not Chara. Possessed by Chara in Genocide, but they're clearly two different people...

You're right about the thing about the flower bed

Nerdman'sNeutralBoy said:
@Typhlosion130 What is Sans' answer to Mike Kirby? Simple, how is Sans' going to make his ears dodge the sound coming from all directions once Kirby decides to scream as Mike Kirby which reaches for the ears? Mike Kirby has actually killed monsters by just singing terribly when it reached multiple monsters' ears.

How is sans going to actually have his ears dodge Mike Kirby's attacks? Simple, nothing. While poison can damage Kirby, Sans' stamina is crap and one hit from Kirby should put Sans out for good. Keep in mind that round 2, Kirby is bloodlusted and will not hesitate to go all out, meaning that it is certain that Kirby will use Time Manipulation to freeze Sans in place or even Mike Kirby which is already enough to blow out Sans' ears. Mike Kirby's singing voice on Sans = a win for Kirby in either round 1 or round 2.
Kirby may be bloodlusted, but that doesn't mean he will use the optimal thing against Sans, he has a wide arsenal, with a multitude of abilities, his Time Manipulation is something he's not likely to try first.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah... Frisk is not Chara. Possessed by Chara in Genocide, but they're clearly two different people...
You're right about the thing about the flower bed
Well No they're not. not in the sense of their personalities and goals. However it makes it kinda clear that Frisk. is Chara's body revived by YOUR soul. and if you go genocide you give Chara control over it agian.

The Mic only has so much rnage too it. Sans can teleport. thorugh walls. large gaps. etc. So yea he could dodge the mic. He has a pretty good reaction time afteral.

and as well as kriby's time beam. that requires hitting the target as far as I can find in order to work. Teleporting. FTW. and agian like the previous point. kirby is not likly to use the most optimal move in a given situation.

However we do know he WILL use his strongest attack first. (arguably not his strongest but still). Meaning no matter what sans is garunteed to get a strong start in the fight. unlike hte possibilities of kirby's starts.

Bloodlusted means that both will use the most optimal strategy to take down their opponent.
"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy."

Kirby could be bloodlusted and try to use any other of its abilities, such as the sword, it doesn't mean they will start off with the optimal thing that would lead to the defeat of their opponent, that would be achieved with prior knowledge, which they do not have here.

I'd argue that since Time Manipulation is easily superior to any other hax Kirby possesses, he'd most likely use it first if he's bloodlusted, regardless of how obscure it is.

Then I've been led astray...
If they are bloodlusted and it's in their character to use that strong ability instead of the multitude of other ones they possess, then that wouldn't be an issue. Kirby tends to inhale, or use more common abilities within its verse, when bloodlusted, they may start off with something like the Ultra Sword or something of that power, but there's nothing suggesting that Kirby would start off with Time Beam, since they don't know how agile Sans is, since he comes off as lazy.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'd argue that since Time Manipulation is easily superior to any other hax Kirby possesses, he'd most likely use it first if he's bloodlusted, regardless of how obscure it is.
His time manipulation requires HITTING THE TARGET. the time bema is a beam that needs to hit hte target.. we've already kinda discussed that because speed is equalized here. Kirby won't be able to hit sans until he gets tired. such as like sans vs chara. so a time beam hitting would be uselss as it would only be able to hit him by time he's tired enough to be hit by any thing else.

That's a bit of an NLF, saying that Sans would only get hit when his stamina runs out. It implies that no matter what anyone does, be it Kirby, Goku, or Hades, Sans would dodge until that 22nd(?) attack.

That's a bit of an NLF, saying that Sans would only get hit when his stamina runs out. It implies that no matter what anyone does, be it Kirby, Goku, or Hades, Sans would dodge until that 22nd(?) attack.
If speed is equalized like it is here. yes. via his basic ideals for avoiding attacks and teleporting.

To add on to this, I wouldn't say the 22nd attack, that's so oddly specific and is more to do with the circumstances of that particular fight than anything else. With speed equalised I think it's rather unfair for most characters trying to actually land a hit on him.

I don't think it's a NLF. Sans being able to easily dodge attacks is really his only advantage- if he couldn't, he'd lose almost every time. Unless his opponent has abilities that directly counter his hax, or can last longer than him, he isn't getting hit until he wears himself out. Kirby's Time Beam could stop Sans, but it has to hit him first. Multiple times. Even If Kirby gets a lucky shot in, Sans will know to dodge the others.

Yes850 said:
To add on to this, I wouldn't say the 22nd attack, that's so oddly specific and is more to do with the circumstances of that particular fight than anything else. With speed equalised I think it's rather unfair for most characters trying to actually land a hit on him.
well no not specifically. but within the range of his ending attacks is when he'd truly become more vulnerable.

You guys have probably forgotten something important.

Sans is the embodiment of a glass cannon.

He takes any damage, and he dies on the spot. Hence, one hp in the game.

We don't actually know Sans' hp amount. He just dies from one hit and is avoiding you because you do ludicrous damage to monsters

Sans' achievement of killing Frisk/Chara multiple times has much to do with the player's actions. Making that assumption with Kirby, Kirby will probably die a few times as well before getting the hang of Sans, because Sans can teleport Kirby on his attacks, very difficult to react first time around. Many of the patterns found in Kirby games are nowhere as difficult as Sans. Kirby can suck a few bones, or even a Gaster blaster from his "strongest attack", but Sans knows his attacks better than Kirby (and Kirby spitting out a star is easily dodgable). It would take a few trials (round 2 might not be enough if Kirby fails to react appropriately to the round 1's strongest attack, assuming he uses it round 1).

@Noobish

Judging the experience of the character simply by observing the attack patterns in gameplay is only a logical argument to make in Undertale's case, as Undertale is so self-referential that it has no 4th wall, and gameplay mechanics are practically reality. That is not true for the Kirby series, so judging Kirby's experience solely based on what happens during gameplay is invalid.

Also, it's perfectly canon that Sans kills Chara/Frisk countless times before they eventually succeed. It's meant to mock and portray the player as a persistent serial killer.

You know what? I'm just gonna close this and request it as inconclusive (like the rest of Sans' matches). This has been going on for like, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back