• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans has vastly higher intelligence, and can just teleport out of inhale's range. Question is, how much does KR affect Kirby? Because with enough endurance, Kirby can eventually get to Sans, much like Chara.

Hey, isn't the esp kirby being featured in dat new game?

Also, remember that Kirby gotta eat people before he gets the ability.

Sans is very smart.

Sans is very capable of killing Kirby's food before Kirby can inhale them.

Sans can effectively block Kirby from getting any abilities whatsoever.

Sans still has low stamina.

What do you think? (reference to Entry #17)

Kirby can teleport, yeah.

Still doesn't compare to Space-Time manipulation. Because when Kirby teleports, he's still bound to space and time, so it's not going to play around space-time manipulation

Umm... Sans is bound by space time. There's a discussion going on to see is Sans isn't fully bound by it now.

@Cal Yeah, I didn't notice his that ability...

Anyways, if Kirby can teleport too, that gives him a big advantage.

@Arbitrary So anyways, since Kirby had teleportation just like Sans after all, that means he has got a big trick up his sleeve if Sans tries to do something dangerous. Maybe Sans would win if Kirby didn't have teleportation, but now it's pretty hard for Sans to defeat Kirby.

I never said Sans wasn't bound to it. I'm saying that teleportation isn't necessarily going to counter space-time manipulation. Especially since Spatial manipulation bends the very thing teleportation is tied to. Sans could simply manipulate the distance that Kirby would be teleporting across.

Even then, that's assuming Kirby's teleportation is the kind that is achieved through spatial manipulation to begin with, which it's likely not; as ESP Kirby is arguably a big reference to Ness, and Ness doesn't get Spatial manipulation simply for being able to teleport, so why should we assume Kirby teleports by manipulating space? Let alone manipulating it to a degree that would allow him to bypass Space-Time manipulation?

Apparently nobody read what I put up there.

We all agree that Kirby has to inhale things in order to get a ability, right? All Sans has to do is see the inhale power in action, and he will then block Kirby from inhaling any more enemies to prevent Kirby from getting abilities.

If that's the case, then how is kirby getting any abilities whatsoever?

Only way I see this happening is by starting with it, but if that's the case, what happens when Sans knocks it out of Kirby - does Kirby get abilities at will or does he stay at base?

Round 1 Kirby stomps

Round 2 I'd go with Kirby again, even though Kirby is a genocidal maniac I don't think Sans really has the ability to put him down

Ghostly Owns said:
If that's the case, then how is kirby getting any abilities whatsoever?
Only way I see this happening is by starting with it, but if that's the case, what happens when Sans knocks it out of Kirby - does Kirby get abilities at will or does he stay at base?
Copy Essence Deluxe and Copy Palette. Even then, infinite stomach dimension which houses all of the things he's ever ate, including all the enemies he previously ate. Kirby has his abilities.

For the record. This is NOT. I repeat, NOT a vote for Kirby. I am the OP and shall not vote. I am merely providing information.

Kirby wins because warp star go faster than light and Kirby's punchs can destroy earth, kirby inhale/copy ability makes gaster blasters useless ,Sans can teleport, but, sans reaction time is slower than speed of sound,so he actually can't teleport fast enough to escape Kirby

and,anyway,sans kr effect will not affect kirby,because,he is a baby and, he survived a planet size explosion,sans can manipulate time space,but,how I said, he cant escape Kirby, so he can just inhale sans and its done,because Kirby's stomach is other dimension and reality

ZSmileKidz said:
Kirby wins because warp star go faster than light and Kirby's punchs can destroy earth, kirby inhale/copy ability makes gaster blasters useless ,Sans can teleport, but, sans reaction time is slower than speed of sound,so he actually can't teleport fast enough to escape Kirby

Kirby can't just easily inhale Sans when Sans can teleport both himself and Kirby.

KR will still work on Kirby, being a baby has nothing to do with that fact, or else KR wouldn't have worked on Chara-possessed Frisk just because Frisk is a child.

Kirby surviving a planet-sized explosion means nothing when Sans has repeatedly killed Chara, who is laughably above Kirby.

As much as I hate to say it Kirby wins, he has magic resistance, and all of sans attacks are magic, and with all of his other abilities, other than spacetime manipulation, Kirby has a counter for everything, well that and Kr which is going to hurt a lot

Kirby.We already know he's insanely hard to kill,plus if he eats San's he can use his powers,which is as far as we know pretty godly.

Talonmask, frisk body Can be of a child,sure,its not confirmed,but,as you said , Chara possessed Frisk,and Chara maybe isnt a child, so the soul affected by KR attacks arent Frisk's soul but Chara's Soul

Sans only possible way to win is to get a ton of Kr damage, since Kirby can inhale gaster blasts, and the bones are magic, but then again Kr is magic to, and with speed equalized and both of them able to teleport, it would only be a matter of time before kirby with something, anything really, and it would be over.

Talonmask said:
Kirby can't just easily inhale Sans when Sans can teleport both himself and Kirby.

KR will still work on Kirby, being a baby has nothing to do with that fact, or else KR wouldn't have worked on Chara-possessed Frisk just because Frisk is a child.

Kirby surviving a planet-sized explosion means nothing when Sans has repeatedly killed Chara, who is laughably above Kirby.
You are kidding me right? Chara,above Kirby? Never,Kirby survived and killed things that chara cant Like a black hole and dark magic creatures that can easy kill chara

Character destroyed the reality of undertale, here's a link 1st paragraph [[1]] And sans goes for death by 1000 cuts, so if sans attacks can damage Kirby even a little he would be able to kill him

This,we dont know,he never has his soul affected,but , sans attacks are magic attacks, and kirby are resistent to magic,and,monsters attacks are also materials, as seen wen undyne destroy the table when you spare her and go to her house and when you check the box in papyrus room, he says that those bones in the box are his attacks,and,kirby is resistent to physicals attacks

Regardless of the fact that they are magic, they are soul attacking, which Kirby has no resistance to, nor does Kirby have resistance to KR.

Undyne's states that her spears are made of energy, she states that.

Also, where is this resistance to magic coming from? It says kirby has a resistance to Reality Warping Magic, not necessarily magic as a whole.

Not to mention, Kirby has the ESP ability to teleport. Also, Kirby's inhale ability can stop most of Sans' attacks. Finally, Kirby is massively superior to Sans in Strength, Speed, and Durability

Round 1: Kirby crushes Sans 9/10.

Round 2: Good fight, but Kirby wins 6/10.

Should we close this thread?

That make no sense if beerus vs sans was a stalemate then Kirby vs sans should be the same edit never mind time manipulation gives him the win

The ESP's teleportation doesn't bypass Sans' spacetime manipulation at all, though.

I don't know. We need one character to have 7 votes with a minimum difference of 3 votes. I'm too lazy to count right now.

Even though the ESP teleportation doesn't bypass Sans' spacetime manipulation, Sans is still going to deal with Kirby's Time Manipulation which would make give one only one hit for Sans. Kirby needs only one good hit to KO if not destroy sans. Btw, Kirby is much faster than Frisk to speak off. Sans was still struggling against him though it is arguable since Frisk could have been amped by Chara.

I'm voting Kirby since Time Manipulation along with Strength, Speed, Durability, ESP ability, and the the Inhale Copy Ability gives him alot of ways to counter Sans. Sans can't dodge everything forever and Kirby has enough endurance to power through Karmic Retribution since he isn't possessed by Chara nor any evil entity, not to mention Kirby survived going inside Star Dream's gravity pull, planetary explosions, and going inside black holes.

His Inhale is not going to help him counter attacks from all directions that he is being teleported into.

It doesn't matter if Kirby is faster than Frisk, speed is equalized.

Even if Kirby is bloodlusted, it's likely he won't use his Time Manipulation right away when he has a multitude of other abilities to use.

His inhale ability will still stop most of Sans' attacks. From all directions, Kirby has split seconds reactions against Metaknight. Also, Kirby can literally call upon the Warp Star or more to actually dodge or black most of Sans' assault coming from different directions. Btw, Warp Stars go much faster than light.

Sans can't dodge forever since his stamina is inferior to Kirby who fought Dark Mind through 6 phases without tiring while being depowered of his true powers. Oh, Kirby will eventually use Time Manipulation against Sans who is just slightly worn out from going against most of Kirby's abilities.

Oh and one good powerful punch or kick from Kirby will KO sans if not kill him. Karmic Retribution isn't going to work well since Kirby isn't possessed by any evil entity to do evil things in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back