• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A 2 round fight.

Round 1: Same rules as Sans vs Beerus, but replace Beerus with Kirby

Round 2: Speed equalized, bloodlust.

Which one will have a bad time?
Undertale sans by ss2sonic-d9b5fv2
Kirby the warrior of stars by xxkaijuking91xx-d48lz88

on one hand kirby has killed a loooooooooooot of people and sans' attacks should tear him apart, but on the other hand kirby is un predictable very adaptable to situations so IDK, although I may just go with sans because he can teleport both himself and kirby

1 Kirby blitzes due to San's poor reactions.

2. I don't know. Probably Sans due to his greater hax and teleportation which should allow him to escape Kirby's suction.

Round 1: Kirby via speed advantage.

Round 2: Sans via Blue Mode, being able to spam his attacks, and teleportation.

Round 1: Kirby blitzes.

Round 2: Kirby since he can inhale Sans' attacks and KR wouldn't do much to him.

I don't see why people are saying KR wouldn't do anything to kirby when kirby has killed sooooooooo many fodder enemies and the ability doesn't care at all about justification or if your a good guy or not, it's just 'have you killed?' and scales up in power for each time you killed.

A Sword Dancer said:
I don't see why people are saying KR wouldn't do anything to kirby when kirby has killed sooooooooo many fodder enemies and the ability doesn't care at all about justification or if your a good guy or not, it's just 'have you killed?' and scales up in power for each time you killed.
Huh? Link please. I haven't seen it as "have you killed?" Just as malicious intent.

Anyway, Kirb blitzes in round 1. Round 2 depending if Sans can attack kirby fast enough (KR should kill immediately) or If Kirb has the Miracle fruit.

KR worked on Chara - a massive genocidal child - and it still failed

Kirby is easily waaaaaaaay more good than Chara and plus, as I said, it failed to even kill Chara instantly so I'm going to say Kirby stomps casually

It failed because Chara knew all of his attacks and kept healing. Not because of lack of KR

And need I mention the time Kirby went on a murderous rampage over a ******* piece of cake

R1)Kirby for reasons above

R2)Probably Kirby because while Sans attacks are gonna hurt (a lot) I feel as if Kirby has enough things to prevent and or counter it

Chara has only killed something alike a hundred people to get the kind of multiversal kr damage he was getting hit by. Kirby has killed faaaaaaar more than that, plus wouldn't survive even the damage that chara was taking from kr. He will just evaporate if he so much as touches one of san's attacks.

Round one - Kirby with ease.

Round two - I'm not sure. KR damage would likely destroy Kirby; he's killed a lot, although I don't think it's quite comparable to how much Chara has killed. But Kirby has plenty of hax via attack redirection, possession, etc. And he has a resistance to reality warping, so I'm a bit divided on who would actually win.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Round one - Kirby with ease.
Round two - I'm not sure. KR damage would likely destroy Kirby; he's killed a lot, although I don't think it's quite comparable to how much Chara has killed. But Kirby has plenty of hax via attack redirection, possession, etc. And he has a resistance to reality warping, so I'm a bit divided on who would actually win.
I'm confident that kirby kills as many if not more enemies in any single level of any game he's been in than chara does up to the sans fight.

Saying Kirby has killed hundreds is debatable on its, but I don't see how you could possibly argue that Kirby has killed more than that across a single level. It's unknown whether these particular enemies contribute to the game's canonical story, as they only exist there for the sake of gameplay balance. Even then, I doubt it would be as high as you're making it out to be.

I agree with Arbitrary. Anyways, in round 1, Kirby'll likely blitz Sans and will be a easy win for him, if not a stomp. Round 2 definitely not a stomp. But still, I agree that Kirby'll still have enough time to defeat Sans, even if he gets hit.

I don't think Kirby can fare well against Space/Time Manipulation, assuming his resistance to reality warping doesn't factor into that somehow.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I don't think Kirby can fare well against Space/Time Manipulation, assuming his resistance to reality warping doesn't factor into that somehow.
Still, even if Sans uses Blue Mode, couldn't Kirby jump anyways? Probably it would give him a hard time. Still, I don't think that would prevent Kirby from attacking Sans. Also, inhale hax.

But Sans uses space manipulation for his movement. It's hard to hit someone who can manipulate space to evade attacks, especially with speed equalized. Nothing would prevent Kirby from attacking Sans, but Kirby's gonna have a hard time trying to land a hit on him. He has tons of hax and is extremely versatile, but nothing Kirby has can counter space and time manipulation. Not to mention Sans' clearly higher intellect; he can know how many times he's killed someone just by looking at their face.

@Arbitrary Firstly, I never said it will be easy for Kirby to hit Sans. But when he hits-since Sans can't use his powers forever- Kirby will have the advantage. Also, if Sans gets caught to Kirby's inhale when he is tired and can't escape, it's over for him. Also, since Sans knows nothing about Kirby's inhale power, and there is nothing directly shows he has that, so when Kirby tries to inhale Sans, it would be a surprise for him. Secondly, Sans doesn't need to know how many people Kirby killed in order to inflict KR damage. KR works automatically.

vote for sans

by soul manipulation, teleport and kirby already 'inhale' so many enemies on his games so i think KR will do some damage since it doesnt affect physical resistence.

@Landmaster

Kirby won't even make it that far into the fight to the point of tiring Sans out, even with his stamina advantage; Chara was blatantly godstomped on their first attempt, and only managed to ultimately pull through through countless trial and error. Kirby has nothing of the sort. And even though Kirby has way more versatility than Chara, Kirby has nothing that can compete with Space-Time manipulation. And again, the reason Chara pulled through was because they had memorized all of Sans' attack patterns. And once again, Kirby is not going to be competing with Sans' intelligence; especially since Sans can tell how many times someone has died to him and reset the timeline just by observing the expression on their face, he should definitely know not to underestimate his opponent and assume they couldn't unleash heavy punishment i.e. inhale hax.

Even if Kirby could catch him off guard with it, you're still assuming Sans wouldn't have time (which he should, because he can manipulate the concept) to warp space and time to escape from the vortex.

And as for the KR damage, the amount of people Kirby has killed isn't quite as much as Chara's, but it's definitely up there.

@Arbitrary You tell how strong Sans is by the tries the player needed to do. But if an expert Touhou player tries it, they'll likely to do it first try, even with the surprise attack. I get what you're trying to say but the difficulty of the battle isn't relevant to this. Secondly, remember round 2 is bloodlusted. So Sans'll much likely fight with his flashing eye. And not use easier to avoid attacks at the beginning, so that'll tire him out much faster than the fight with Chara, since this time he will be using his strongest attacks over and over. I agree with you that Sans'll not caught to the inhale hax, but even Kirby hits him once, it's all over for him(since game files say he only has 1 HP and DF). Kirby has a lot of fighting experience and IMO he can survive until he lands a hit, since Sans'll get tired much faster this time.

@Landmaster Just because it's possible to beat the game that way doesn't mean it's the canonical way the character did it story-wise. Especially in this case, because in Undertale, gameplay mechanics are practically reality. And since Sans makes multiple remarks about Chara's ability to reset the timeline and try things over again during the fight, and remarks about how many times they've lost to him previously just by examining their face just prior to it, then it is safe to assume that's how Chara did it.

Again, assuming Kirby can endure such assaults is assuming that he can counter the Space-Time Manipulation, which he can't. His fightin experience is irrelevant when it doesn't give him anything that can play around Sans' hax, especially when Sans has the intelligence to know how many times someone has lost to him just by looking at their face, so he'd definitely be able to outsmart and outhax Kirby. And the KR damage would annihilate Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back