• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya has killed everyone in Naruto, but suddenly a short skeleton stands in her way, telling her she will have a bad time.

Naruto 679 kaguya ootsutsuki by s i m c a-d7l60na
Sans bamf
Does she take him down? Or does the 1 HP Wonder Skull Man (Didn't hesitate to steal that, CrossverseCrisis) dunk her?

Of note is the fact that her sins/kills as the Ten Tails/Juubi/Shinji will be added to Sans' Karmic Retribution.

Who wins?

Sans has a massive speed edge (Sans >>> Frisk >>> Kaguya), and he can destroy Kaguya's soul if not her body.

Plus he has better control over his bones IICR.

Nah Sans isn't faster then Kaguya at all

Frisk"s profile states he dodged lightning bolts which would make him like Mach 1K

Kaguya is>>>>>> Madara who was 3K without his third eye

Akuto Sai12 said:
Nah Sans isn't faster then Kaguya at all
Frisk"s profile states he dodged lightning bolts which would make him like Mach 1K

Kaguya is>>>>>> Madara who was 3K without his third eye
Frisk has better speed feats than that IICR

Also, weren't you the one wanking Kaguya in my Goku vs Kaguya thread?

What did I say that was "wanking"?

And show me those better feats because as it stands she's over 3 times faster than him

Akuto Sai12 said:
There is an entire calculation for that feat and it's > Kaguya's, not to mention the "likely much higher" tagged onto the end of it.

It's performed by a very basic monster.

And again, they have "likely much higher" tagged on the end in case you didn't notice.

That's the high end too I checked the frisk powerscaling and it implies he's light speed or so.Kaguya was said to be on another lvl than Madara was even with third eye so I don't see her speed being inferior and even if so not by much unless we're using the light speed scaling

Back