• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I mean, he's definitely multi-universal range at the least with his space-time abilities, and could probably use them to warp attacks other places (but he never really does, because he's usually pretty mindless and relies on animalistic raw power with the occasional burst of strategy), but with just generic ki attacks? Idk. Probably the same as most of DBZ's top tiers? His ki output was usually around that level.
Bruh...

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
like seriously now this janemba nonsense has started with an attack that he literally not have the feats to do but also he never ever reliable or bothering to even use.
I can literally say that about all of Sans vsbattles stats, as none of whats described is actually mentioned ingame.

like all his ability? then why it even been listed in here?

SomebodyData said:
@Mirthful I'm 99% sure you don't even know what you're saying "this" to. Please, its hard enough to respond to everyone.
@Not Jim Sterling I don't know? I mean, its in his arsenal, an omnidirection attack i mean

@Azathoth, I see, can you state his actual ap and range then? Reliying on the page seems to not cut it anymore, since a lot of context is not there.
If I'm directly quoting you, I'm directly talking to you. I was referring to Azy with "This".

MirthfulDoggedness said:
You imply Janemba WILL hit first, when it can go either way, or both hit each other. And yes, yes he can, if we're assuming KR will hit him like a truck, like it did Frisk. Since we're also assuming these "Sins" are killing people.
Actually as far as I know, Janemba didn't kill anyone, really it depends on whether or not we count the evil energy as sins.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
like seriously now this janemba nonsense has started with an attack that he literally not have the feats to do but also he never ever reliable or bothering to even use.
I can literally say that about all of Sans vsbattles stats, as none of whats described is actually mentioned ingame.
Janemba is comparable to Chara, check Chara, then check Janemba.

SomebodyData said:
Actually as far as I know, Janemba didn't kill anyone, really it depends on whether or not we count the evil energy as sins.
He's literally made of all the evil things people do in their lives condensed into a sentient being.

SomebodyData said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
You imply Janemba WILL hit first, when it can go either way, or both hit each other. And yes, yes he can, if we're assuming KR will hit him like a truck, like it did Frisk. Since we're also assuming these "Sins" are killing people.
Janemba is the living embodiment of evil in HELL

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Was Sans still able to attack after he was defeated? and I doubt he'd be able to kill someone with godly-regen in just a few minutes.
You didn't really answer my question, because if Sans can't keep on attacking then it doesn't matter if he hits first or if they hit at the same time because Janemba has regen and Sans dos not.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
If I'm directly quoting you, I'm directly talking to you. I was referring to Azy with "This".
No offence but when you say "this" you're really not bringing anything to the table.

SomebodyData said:
Wouldn't that put him at Tier 4-A?
As I said before, manifested bodies vary in power, and he can still use his other powers to buff his defense or make himself stronger by putting more evil energy into a single body. I'm simply pointing out that being 2-C via space-time powers does not make the ki output of every body he manifests 2-C.

SomebodyData said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
KR seems to only take affect when someone killed another, and the amount of KR increases for every person killed. Either Sans causes massive damage with KR or bust, because if Janemba didn't kill anyone, Sans' bones and Gaster Blasters would bounce right off of him, thus making this a stomp thread.

This is easily one of the most heated vs threads I've ever been in, Azzy, request until further facts on characters are determined, to make this inconclusive.

Pocket-Chu said:
Also guys quick question, how does equalized speed work when one person is omnipresent?
Nigh-omnipresent, and that's only as an essence present across multiple timelines, not attack speed. In fact, I think the reason speed was equalized in the first place was due to physical Janemba's speed varying depending on the body he was creating as well as lacking a defined speed or feats to define said speed.
Sorry I think I was a little too vague with my question. Basically what I'm asking is does the other character become omnipresent also or does the onmipresent person get their speed lowered to their opponents?

Penguinkingpin said:
This is easily one of the most heated vs threads I've ever been in, Azzy, request until further facts on characters are determined, to make this inconclusive.

the same does with hades and thanos vs janemba thread.

Pocket-Chu said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Was Sans still able to attack after he was defeated? and I doubt he'd be able to kill someone with godly-regen in just a few minutes.
You didn't really answer my question, because if Sans can't keep on attacking then it doesn't matter if he hits first or if they hit at the same time because Janemba has regen and Sans dos not.
Regenerationn for his entire essence? I highly doubt it, if it hits like a truck like it did to Charisk, then Janemba is messed over.

Pocket-Chu said:
Sorry I think I was a little too vague with my question. Basically what I'm asking is does the other character become omnipresent also or does the onmipresent person get their speed lowered to their opponents?
I guess it's sort of a case by case basis, thing? In this case, since neither party ever fights at nigh-omnipresent or omnipresent speeds, I'm assuming they're both just "the same speed", regardless of what that is.

SomebodyData said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
No offence but when you say "this" you're really not bringing anything to the table.
That I know, and no offense is taken. I was just saying I agreed entirely with Azy.

As I said before, manifested bodies vary in power, and he can still use his other powers to buff his defense or make himself stronger by putting more evil energy into a single body. I'm simply pointing out that being 2-C via space-time powers does not make the ki output of every body he manifests 2-C.
Ah I see, I feel that maybe you should mention that on his page...

Pocket-Chu said:
doesn't matter since janemba cannot directly attack in his nigh omnipresent state and have no speed feats to blizz someone anyway.

Pocket-Chu said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Also guys quick question, how does equalized speed work when one person is omnipresent?
Nigh-omnipresent, and that's only as an essence present across multiple timelines, not attack speed. In fact, I think the reason speed was equalized in the first place was due to physical Janemba's speed varying depending on the body he was creating as well as lacking a defined speed or feats to define said speed.
Whatever works, really. Doesn't matter at all.

SomebodyData said:
Ah I see, I feel that maybe you should mention that on his page...

there are char that is on that level because of their warping or concept hax and not because they can kamehameha the entire universe.

I'd like to say no to making this an inconclusive match, it's far more likely that Janemba would win as he has more ways of defeating Sans than the latter has for defeating Janemba. I mean pretty much any attack Janemba uses will kill Sans while the somehow fat skeleton can only rely on KR, if that doesn't effect Janemba then Sans is pretty much screwed.

Well you could always just close the thread and not add this match to anyone's page.

Pocket-Chu said:
I'd like to say no to making this an inconclusive match, it's far more likely that Janemba would win as he has more ways of defeating Sans than the latter has for defeating Janemba. I mean pretty much any attack Janemba uses will kill Sans while the somehow fat skeleton can only rely on KR, if that doesn't effect Janemba then Sans is pretty much screwed.
Well you could always just close the thread and not add this match to anyone's page
"Can only rely on KR" oh you know, except his space, time, reality, and soul manipulation.

If this is true can't Janemba just warp reality til Sans really can't do anything?

I agree with the motion of it being inconclusive. And please do not have it added to Sans' nor Janemba's profiles, Sans has way too many in his inconclusive list.

Pocket-Chu said:
Well you could always just close the thread and not add this match to anyone's page.
The HST has an incredible amount of ways to kill Goku while Goku only has like...one or two ways to kill them. Doesn't stop him from blitzing and murdering everyone with tier 3 power. I'm pretty sure the entire thing that's being argued is who is more likely to hit first, as that's going to be the deciding factor.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
I agree with the motion of it being inconclusive. And please do not have it added to Sans' nor Janemba's profiles, Sans has way too many in his inconclusive list.
Agreed, this thread has essentially turned into Evil vs Good, which can be debated into literal dirt.

Penguinkingpin said:
"Can only rely on KR" oh you know, except his space, time, reality, and soul manipulation.
Well as far as I know the soul part comes from KR and affecting the movement of Frisk's soul, the other ones are unknown to me, can u provide examples of how effective they are?

SomebodyData said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Well as far as I know the soul part comes from KR and affecting the movement of Frisk's soul, the other ones are unknown to me, can u provide examples of how effective they are?
In his fight, he can manipulate the soul to be a certain place which could be considered space, not entirely sure, you'd have to ask Aza on that.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
The amount of Sans threads which will inevitably be inconclusive is almost as cancerous as the amount of Saitama threads which will inevitably be losses.

Penguinkingpin said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Well you could always just close the thread and not add this match to anyone's page
Ummmm.....Janemba has those types of hax as well so it doesn't really matter, and it says on his page that he's resistant to soul manipulation, so again Sans really only has KR :I

Honestly, it's 1 am and my brain isn't working at maximum because of a severe severe nosebleed which filled my bathroom sink to about 1/8 of blood

Pocket-Chu said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Ummmm.....Janemba has those types of hax as well so it doesn't really matter, and it says on his page that he's resistant to soul manipulation, so again Sans really only has KR :I
and he never use them directly in combat. he only use them to mess up the environment.

Not Jim Sterling said:
and he never use them directly in combat. he only use them to mess up the environment.
As far as I know Sans didn't use his reality/space/time manipulation in combat either

Azy, why does Sans have "Soul Manipulation" listed, when Souls are the very culiminated being of something (Unlike just their soul being manipulated)? I need this clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back