• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is...actually just a really good analogy. Kudos to you! :) (y) But Sans' KR should work well since he targets essence, and specifically evil essence

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Lel time gems is working together with other gems will allow him to exist in past,present, and future.
I would like someone here to explain to you why a 3-D being can't be omniprescent in 4-D space
Because if you exist in a 3-Dimensional scale, then you cannot be omnipresential in a 4-D scale, simply because you do not exist on that level to even have such a speed. This is why Elder God Demonbane is faster than, say, Palkia or Dialga.

Penguinkingpin said:
Pocket-Chu said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
@Pocket-Chu, please do not say that word that means male genitalia, I'd rather not have you get in trouble over it. You seem respectable enough.
Oh....first of all thanks for the complement I suppose. And secondly Dick is also a persons name and when you think about there are a lot more words I could've used, most if not all of them a lot worse than just dick
Schlong, Dong, Ding Dong, Sausage, Chub, Saluting the troops, pitching a tent.
I've never heard of the word Chub being used for that before and I'm fairly sure that the last two are used when refering to an erection not the part itself.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Because if you exist in a 3-Dimensional scale, then you cannot be omnipresential in a 4-D scale, simply because you do not exist on that level to even have such a speed. This is why Elder God Demonbane is faster than, say, Palkia or Dialga.
explain in my masange wall because there are thing i want to ask.

Pocket-Chu said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Pocket-Chu said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
@Pocket-Chu, please do not say that word that means male genitalia, I'd rather not have you get in trouble over it. You seem respectable enough.
Oh....first of all thanks for the complement I suppose. And secondly Dick is also a persons name and when you think about there are a lot more words I could've used, most if not all of them a lot worse than just dick
Schlong, Dong, Ding Dong, Sausage, Chub, Saluting the troops, pitching a tent.
I've never heard of the word Chub being used for that before and I'm fairly sure that the last two are used when refering to an erection not the part itself.
Eh, too tired, fixed the comment before the admins could see it, didn't know the wiki was like that

Not Jim Sterling said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Maybe later, I'm going to sleep: 1:42 AM EST here, I may or may not message you later. I might forget to.

Elvis Adika said:
Can someone count the votes for me? XD I just woke up from my slumber
the majority went into the inconclusive section, but idk how much exactly

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Maybe later, I'm going to sleep: 1:42 AM EST here, I may or may not message you later. I might forget to.
lel, then I just need to remind you. if you have woken up.

Not Jim Sterling said:
also Pocket-Chu what the hell are you talking about?
If you mean my conversation with mirth and Pen then I'm talking about the thing boy's have in between their thighs and if you mean my conversation with cal then I'm talking about what Janemba is made of.

Before anyone starts counting, I've been lurking reading the debate for a while, and I also think this should be inconclusive

Wow, did fights and arguments started when I was gone?

Heh, now that im on, I can monitor the thread again. And im gonna assume that this is stalemate here

Just put as inconclusive until we can properly debate this, it's currently 1:50 my time and I lost 5 percent of my blood from my head from a nose bleed.

Penguinkingpin said:
Just put as inconclusive until we can properly debate this, it's currently 1:50 my time and I lost 5 percent of my blood from my head from a nose bleed.
bruh rest, what are you still doing here lol

Elvis Adika said:
Wow, did fights and arguments started when I was gone?
Heh, now that im on, I can monitor the thread again. And im gonna assume that this is stalemate here
Yes, multiple, I was called a hipster from tumblr for liking Undertale.

SomebodyData said:
Penguinkingpin said:
bruh rest, what are you still doing here lol
NO REST FOR THE WICKED!! WISDOM DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!!! I GOT THREADS TO MAKE AND DEBATES TO BE MADE!!

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Elvis Adika said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki#Important_Wiki_Rules Please, read this over. I cannot stress enough, even just implying it is enough to warrent action. I'm really lecturing you out of your own safety. And everyone else's.
Did someone fought in the thread when I was gone?
No, a few people just used innapropriate language.
Sorry, I apologize for using the f word.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I still need explanation why this is inconclusive.
It's a who strikes first scenario and no one really presented convincing enough evidence for why their side would land the first blow without their evidence being countered

So guys, since you were here the whole time (I assume) so whos winning?

Also, I cant believe my own thread manage to get fights and argues lol

Penguinkingpin said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Elvis Adika said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki#Important_Wiki_Rules Please, read this over. I cannot stress enough, even just implying it is enough to warrent action. I'm really lecturing you out of your own safety. And everyone else's.
Did someone fought in the thread when I was gone?
No, a few people just used innapropriate language.
Sorry, I apologize for using the f word.
You are certainly fine, I won't do anything aside from lecture you. I just don't want anyone getting in trouble.

Blahblah9755 said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
I still need explanation why this is inconclusive.
It's a who strikes first scenario and no one really presented convincing enough evidence for why their side would land the first blow without their evidence being countered
sans has the speed advantage through teleportation, and janemba need to take physical form in order to attack directly and during that time he do that he is vulnerable to attack.

Elvis Adika said:
I think by like a one point margin Sans is winning, but we just decided to make it inconclusive. Because it was so uncertain.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Penguinkingpin said:
NO REST FOR THE WICKED!! WISDOM DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!!! I GOT THREADS TO MAKE AND DEBATES TO BE MADE!!
Dude, this Thread is really take toll on your mind huh? xD
I grew up listening to heavy metal, have autism, exposed to a nightmare at a young age where my family was murdered and I watched, and the fact I lost 5 percent of the blood inside my head today, yeah I'd say I'm not all there.

Elvis Adika said:
Well....last time there was an actual vote count I think Sans was wining but since then some of the supporters from both sides have switched to inconclusive, so at this point I think the winning vote is either for Janemba or Inconclusive.

Elvis Adika said:
Having been the first person to reply to this thread and the longest to be on this thread, I can say that the winner is...inconclusive.

Penguinkingpin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Penguinkingpin said:
I grew up listening to heavy metal, have autism, exposed to a nightmare at a young age where my family was murdered and I watched, and the fact I lost 5 percent of the blood inside my head today, yeah I'd say I'm not all there.
Heavy Metal doesn't really make your personality change. I think the blood loss and autism is where you're kind of like: "What?"

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Heavy Metal doesn't really make your personality change. I think the blood loss and autism is where you're kind of like: "What?"
I am currently awake at 2:00 AM debating on who would win in a fight, the embodiment of evil of one universe, or a space time manupilating pun loving skeleton, tell me, what's not to be questioning "What."

Penguinkingpin said:
I am currently awake at 2:00 AM debating on who would win in a fight, the embodiment of evil of one universe, or a space time manupilating pun loving skeleton, tell me, what's not to be questioning "What."
Lel yesterday I still awake at 5:00 AM. xD

Yeah, this thread has officially gone insane lol

Hey, is this really an inconclusive fight or did someone win? cuz im gonna inform an admin about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back