• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto1080 said:
I'm gonna say Janmba takes this. He has no soul so KR is questionable if it will work, if it doesn't he will win for sure as sans can't kill him without it. He could absorb sans or warp him away, or if he hits him with any normal attack that would be enough to win as well.
Also if we use them at normal stats janemba blitz and 100% wins imo.
Check Sans's stats, his combat speed is instantaneous, it isn't a speed blitz. Instantaneous is comperable to an instance in time, and the smallest instance in time is Planck Time which is 10 to the -44 power, which is far less than a nanosecond, and who can react in nanoseconds, The Flash, and the Flash is easily MFTL+, hell Sans faught against Zoom, you know, the guy who has INFINITE Speed as his speed stat due to him existing outside of time and speed wasn't equalized.

SSJRyu1 said:
@Azathoth janmeba's high end speed is mftl though for even the weaker movie version, while sans is rel+, ftl if we assume he is a level above, so I still think given their true power even bodies janemba is much faster and that would make him not be hit and able to one shot, and non corporeal he could still absorb him or warp him at least so I doubt it would even come to bodies either.
So I have no doubt Janemba wins due to speed normally, and imo janmeba probably wins if it's equalized since both can one shot the other if we assume KR works, if it doesn't janmenba wins for sure again.
Except no? Janemba's high end speed definitely isn't MFTL. On the high end, that's only a possibility, and even then, it's being extremely generous. Even lowballing everything Sans has, his ATTACK SPEED (not his own speed, the speed of his attacks) appears literally instant (Gasterblasters) to beings who can watch light coming at them from several deet away. Also, again, I've already told you being non-corporeal isn't going to help due to monsters all having the capability to actually interact with normally non-corporeal things, and that absorption also just opens up Janemba to being hit. In fact, as I've said before, Sans is by far the more skilled fighter, which is making me lean even more in his favor since almost every argument for Janemba has been either:

a) something that almost certainly won't work.

b) something that he can't even do.

c) claiming KR doesn't work on soulless beings, which has been debunked like half a dozen times in this thread, alone.

And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.

Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.
or just don't count any new vote that say KR will not work against janemba because janemba has no soul.

sans teleportation is instant, not his actual combat speed, that's like saying gokus combat speed is instant due to instant transmission being instant. his combat speed is rel+. So he gets blitzed normally. SO I still lean toward janemba for this as even if we assume KR works both can one shot, and normally Janemba blitzes.

Any fights regarding this topic will not be tolerated. Any users who still wanna fight about this"no soul" topic will have to answer to Azzy himself.

I will be monitoring the thread for any fights

Naruto1080 said:
sans teleportation is instant, not his actual combat speed, that's like saying gokus combat speed is instant due to instant transmission being instant. his combat speed is rel+. So he gets blitzed normally. SO I still lean toward janemba for this as even if we assume KR works both can one shot, and normally Janemba blitzes.
And what do you think Sans does constantly throughout the fight.

Naruto1080 said:
Pls take note that Speed is equalised for the sake of the match.

We wont repeat this again so any "blitz" votes will not be accepted.

Naruto1080 said:
Gasterblasters are a thing. A thing that appears instant to said at the very least rel+ beings. Just putting that out there...again.

Naruto1080 said:
and the speed is Equalised. you really don't wanna to read huh?

Seriously everyone

PLS PLS PLS Take note of the speed being "equalised" for the sake of the battle.

I wont be repeating this again and any "blitz" votes will not be accepted.

Azzy, can also help me monitor the thread as well? Im kinda busy here

Also, I realise that me being kinda angry literally contradicts my avatar which is suppose to represent peace and loving LMFAO

Elvis Adika said:
Seriously everyone
PLS PLS PLS Take note of the speed being "equalised" for the sake of the battle.

I wont be repeating this again and any "blitz" votes will not be accepted.

Azzy, can also help me monitor the thread as well? Im kinda busy here

Also, I realise that me being kinda angry literally contradicts my avatar LMFAO

pray hard, because they probably won't, my other janemba nonsense experience teach me just that.

Ive already edit the board up there and put a very OBVIOUS SENTENCE ABOUT SPEED BEING EQUALISED. So guys, kindly read the board first before saying "blitz" pls?

Elvis Adika said:
Ive already edit the board up there and put a very OBVIOUS SENTENCE ABOUT SPEED BEING EQUALISED. So guys, kindly read the board first before saying "blitz" pls?
Janemba blitzes via Unknown speed.

GG.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Janemba win via speed and hax.
Speed.....

wow....

just.....wow....

Okay, I officially given up on Humanity

Azzy, Im turning into an outer god, idc anymore, humans have no hope now XD

They can still one shot eachother even if we accept KR, which im not sold on, I just think janemba has more hax and higher durability, so I lean toward him here.

Elvis Adika said:
Speed.....

wow....

just.....wow....

Okay, I officially given up on Humanity

Azzy, Im turning into an outer god, idc anymore, humans have no hope now XD
It's okay, bruh.

Jim was being sarcastic.

lol

Naruto1080 said:
They can still one shot eachother even if we accept KR, which im not sold on, I just think janemba has more hax and higher durability, so I lean toward him here.
Let me remind you that Sans is one of those particular characters who negates durability via Karmic Retribution attacks. Plus, he defeated other characters who are far more durable than Janemba. In fact, one of those characters has Multiversal Durability

As for hax, what kind of hax does Janemba has that gives him an edge?

Naruto1080 said:
sans KR attacks are meant to use on beings with sins and Janemba is evil itself so..

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Janemba win via speed and hax.
it turns out I was right, janemba win via hax.
Just what hax that Janemba posseses that gives him an edge?

Sans has defeated characters who posseses the same, even greater, hax Janemba has

Penguinkingpin said:
I ditched humanity awhile ago, I became a eldritch horror who traverses fiction and reality at will.
BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY PENGUIN WHO CONTROL REALITY AND FICTION!!!!

FEAR IT! XDDD

janeba can still absorb him, warp him away, use regular attacks, all fo it can one shot. so even if we accept KR they can both 1 shot so I still lean toward janemba even if speed is equalized.

Naruto1080 said:
janeba can still absorb him, warp him away, use regular attacks, all fo it can one shot. so even if we accept KR they can both 1 shot so I still lean toward janemba even if speed is equalized.
and when he has ever do those hax directly in combat? his need to weakened kid buu in order to absorb him and he never warp someone directly in combat. and you really don't like to read since i was asked that warp question over and over again.

Naruto1080 said:
See above where I cover absorption making him vulnerable.

And where I mention Sans having superior teleportation.

And Sans likely being the superior combatant.

Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball.
I really do not remember how souls in DB were supposed to be, but Undertale souls have a similar definition to the common interpretation of what a soul is (the essence of a person, etc.)

Anyways, Sans ca affect Janemba with his KR, but what I meant to say before is that I don't know if Sans can truly kill him with it, because KR damages the opponent the more "sins" said opponent has done... but not the "sins" themselves inside the opponent AKA the "evil energy" that Janemba is made of... that's what enabled Gogeta to kill him, his attack "purified" that evil energy, and Sans' KR just kills the opponent, it does not destroy nor it purifies "evil energy".

If Sans just "kills" Janemba, he will just keep coming back, but if the KR can destroy/purify the "evil energy" Janemna is made of, then he could win.

Elvis Adika said:
Penguinkingpin said:
I ditched humanity awhile ago, I became a eldritch horror who traverses fiction and reality at will.
BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY PENGUIN WHO CONTROL REALITY AND FICTION!!!!
FEAR IT! XDDD
I found a dorito and ate it, turns out it was Bill Cipher

Alexcar3000 said:
If Sans just "kills" Janemba, he will just keep coming back, but if the KR can destroy/purify the "evil energy" Janemna is made of, then he could win.
how? even vegeta just need to beat him in order to destroy him.

Naruto1080 said:
Janemba cant absorb Sans due to the fact Sans is lacking any evilness in him.

Sans is literally God in his world (Not in terms of power, I mean by job). He judges the player of his EXP (Execution points) and LV (level of violence). Its just like judging ones sins and karma. That eliminates this point.

Sans has the ability to dodge literally EVERY ATTACK. Hell, he even dodge an attack IN HIS SLEEP BY A 2-B BEING LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back