• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo does anyone remember the part where I mentioned KR canonically working on a character who has the trait "doesn't have a soul" as one of the main parts of his character and that the soul manipulation discussion was only if stuff like Blue Mode would work on Janemba?

No?

Okay...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yo does anyone remember the part where I mentioned KR canonically working on a character who has the trait "doesn't have a soul" as one of the main parts of his character and that the soul manipulation discussion was only if stuff like Blue Mode would work on Janemba?
No?

Okay...
ikr, I gave explaining this a long time ago lol

Elvis Adika said:
No?

Okay...
ikr, I gave explaining this a long time ago lol
That isn't what we're talking about. We're debating over if KR counts the sins of others as your own for Janemba's case

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
essence is basically a thing that a part of janemba, like his consciousness or something like that.
except this would mean that they would be removing the evil from the consciousness of every one that went trough that machine.
And considering Hitler and Frieza were still jerks in the movie I kinda doubt that

so your point?

No?

Okay...
HAH! But flowey doesn't have soul manipulation resistance listed as a power/ability and Janemba does so heuhuehuehuehue, I swear if you go add that to it's(his?her?) list I'll have you arrested *^*

SomebodyData said:
That isn't what we're talking about. We're debating over if KR counts the sins of others as your own for Janemba's case
He is literally sins.

Janemba is the culmination of all evil cleansed from everyone who has ever went to Hell.

That seems like kind of a big deal.

Pocket-Chu said:
HAH! But flowey doesn't have soul manipulation resistance listed as a power/ability and Janemba does so heuhuehuehuehue, I swear if you go add that to it's(his?her?) list I'll have you arrested *^*
...I don't think you can have your soul manipulated if you don't have one.

Pls note that we are accepting the fact that Janemba is the culmination of all evil souls in hell.

And no fighting or arguing or you shall be fed into Azathoth's mouth of darkness and oblivion

Not Jim Sterling said:
Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.
again about KR thing.
Pocket-Chu you really not like to reading huh?

Pocket-Chu said:
...I don't think you can have your soul manipulated if you don't have one.
HAH! so you admit that Sans' soul manipulation isn't going to work on Janemba!

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.
again about KR thing.
for dozens of times.

He is literally sins.

Janemba is the culmination of all evil cleansed from everyone who has ever went to Hell.

But not his sins.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Elvis Adika said:
again about KR thing.
You can copy and paste that block of text as much as you like it doesn't really change anything now does it?

Pocket-Chu said:
You can copy and paste that block of text as much as you like it doesn't really change anything now does it?
concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being.

SomebodyData said:
But not his sins.
By being sins, you by definition have sins. He's not his own person who can really go about making his own decisions and being an upstanding member of society. He's literally almost every evil thing anyone has ever done turned into raw power and given a physical form with which he can go about being terrible.

SomebodyData said:
He is literally sins.

But not his sins.
Still, Janemba is literally Satan himself, he IS the combination of every evil souls which including Freiza, an evil galactic dictator who killed countless lives, Cell, a living machine that killed literally every human just to get to his perfect form, and many many more.

That is a big deal I tell you

Wow this VS thread has over 375+ messages.

Eventually this thread will end up just like my Beerus VS Sailor moon thread lol

Pocket-Chu said:
So....your vote goes to Janemba then?
No, because as I said before, KR is not part of his soul manipulation. It's something else entirely. Soul manipulation would be stuff like Blue Mode, which we don't know if he used on Flowey.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being.
Oh I'm sorry, is this battle taking place in Undertale? no I don't think so which makes this point irrelevant.

Pocket-Chu said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Oh I'm sorry, is this battle taking place in Undertale? no I don't think so which makes this point irrelevant.
no, but KR is work base on Undertale.

Pocket-Chu said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
We have countless VS threads about characters with different concepts and they are allowed to use their concepts in the battle. And the soul cocnept in UT is entirely different form the ones in Dragon ball and essentially, they are not the same thing so why not let the UT concept into this battle???????

Elvis Adika said:
We have countless VS threads about characters with different concepts and they are allowed to use their concepts in the battle. And the soul cocnept in UT is entirely different form the ones in Dragon ball and essentially, they are not the same thing so why not let the UT concept into this battle???????
see, this thread is literally full of this janemba nonsense.

Eventually, we will have to fight till the end of eternity

or Azzy is going to lock the thread forever so we cant tell who wins? which one you want?

If this thread turns into nothing but insults I swear I will be handing out blocks like God damn candy.
lol pray hard that there wont be any fights. Pray hard XD

Not Jim Sterling said:
Elvis Adika said:
@Not Jim Streling, I think you should read what Elvis said again, basically you're supporting the idea that one verse's rules apply over to the next...

@Elvis we attempt to seperate the concepts to their respective universes, what you're stating is essentially bias of one verses' rules over the others

@Pocket stop please

This is literally happen on almost every janemba match, there are always someone who keep repeating the same argument that has been counter over and over again.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
@Not Jim Streling, I think you should read what Elvis said again, basically you're supporting the idea that one verse's rules apply over to the next...
@Elvis we attempt to seperate the concepts to their respective universes, what you're stating is essentially bias of one verses' rules over the others

@Pocket stop please

what he say 'they are not the same thing so why not let the UT concept into this battle'

so?

Not Jim Sterling said:
This is literally happen on almost every janemba match, there are always someone who keep repeating the same argument that has been counter over and over again.
If you ask me that's exactly what you're doing right now with Sans .-.

but alas I rest my case, someone armed with attacks that might work versus someone with attacks that would definetly work.

Aye this will be my last comment in this thread because there's no reasoning with you people.

Pocket-Chu said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
If you ask me that's exactly what you're doing right now with Sans .-.
but alas I rest my case, someone armed with attacks that might work versus someone with attacks that would definetly work.

Aye this will be my last comment in this thread because there's no reasoning with you people.

except we just keep counter the same thing you guys keep saying for over and over again.

Yeah, seriously someone lock this thread, this is only leading us to fights and arguments which serves no purpose here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back