• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Jim Sterling said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
I still need explanation why this is inconclusive.
It's a who strikes first scenario and no one really presented convincing enough evidence for why their side would land the first blow without their evidence being countered
sans has the speed advantage through teleportation, and janemba need to take physical form in order to attack directly and during that time he do that he is vulnerable to attack.
sans win.

Okay guys jeez, this isn't a competition ya know. On that note I've been awake for 19 hours having only slept for 3 hours before waking up so there's that.........whoa......internet people really aren't all that keen on getting sleep are they.

Elvis Adika said:
Yeah, this thread has officially gone insane lol
Hey, is this really an inconclusive fight or did someone win? cuz im gonna inform an admin about this
It shifted from Janemba, to Sans, to inconclusive, so, just leave it as that, inconclusive.

Pocket-Chu said:
Okay guys jeez, this isn't a competition ya know. On that note I've been awake for 19 hours having only slept for 3 hours before waking up so there's that.........whoa......internet people really aren't all that keen on getting sleep are they.
What your hypothesizing is that by sleeping we have better things to do, there's the contradiction right there, we don't.

Does anyone know how good Janemba's cloning ability is? because if it's perfect then he could just make a perfect clone of Sans and then well....yeah.

Pocket-Chu said:

well today is holiday so sleep at 5:00 AM is not really a big of deal to me.

Elvis Adika said:
Umm okay?
Guys, Im gonna inform an admin that this thread is inconclusive so yeah we gonna leave it as that
Wait, is Azzy and admin, because if so, he thought himself that Sans would win.

@Not Jim Sterling Actually I think the thread just went off topic and no one could figure out what was going on so they voted for inconclusive. On that note I'm changing my vote back to Sans unless someone can give a decent rebuke to your point.

Pocket-Chu said:
Does anyone know how good Janemba's cloning ability is? because if it's perfect then he could just make a perfect clone of Sans and then well....yeah.

his clones is constantly get beaten by the real one even if the real one is still tired from battle. also his clones is still made from evil energy.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
his clones is constantly get beaten by the real one even if the real one is still tired from battle. also his clones is still made from evil energy.
I'm not actually asking how strong they are I more just wanted to know if they have all of the originals abilities.

Penguinkingpin said:
Elvis Adika said:
Umm okay?
Guys, Im gonna inform an admin that this thread is inconclusive so yeah we gonna leave it as that
Yes he is indeed an admin, However, Admins still have to follow the rules of VS Threads and cant randomly pick the winner and leave it as that

Not Jim Sterling said:
In this case considering San's fragility its not much of a weakness

With that said 2x+ Sans > Sans although, again he can kill the orginal janemba if lucky, which puts this at inconclusive again

Okay guys, I have already inform an admin about this being inconclusive.

Yay, another inconclusibe thread for Sans just like Sans VS Beerus and Sans VS SCP-682 lol

Elvis Adika said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Elvis Adika said:
Umm okay?
Yes he is indeed an admin, However, Admins still have to follow the rules of VS Threads and cant randomly pick the winner and leave it as that
I think Azzy would agree with this, but, Inconclusive, but Sans would likely win.

Pocket-Chu said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
I'm not actually asking how strong they are I more just wanted to know if they have all of the originals abilities.
yes, and all his clones is basically just his manifested body aka still part of himself.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
In this case considering San's fragility its not much of a weakness
With that said 2x+ Sans > Sans although, again he can kill the orginal janemba if lucky, which puts this at inconclusive again
he never created and control 2 clones at once, he still vulnerable while he doing his clones technique, even goku in base form is still capable to notice how he made clones.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Righty then so the result is Inconclusive, but Janemba would likely win. o3o
Vote without a valid reason is not count.
Last thing I'm gonna say, Azazoth who is the admin who decides the edit, was going for Sans, so he more than likely will say that Sans would likely win...At that, I bid you all goodnight.

@Not Jim Sterling okay, so its Sans + Janemba vs Sans, kinda leaading towards Janemba here

Has anyone given a definite way for Sans to actually beat Janemba? I mean sure there's his Soul Manipulation and his KR but there's no way to 100% prove that either of those things would work on Janemba .-.

SomebodyData said:
@Not Jim Sterling okay, so its Sans + Janemba vs Sans, kinda leaading towards Janemba here
first sans can just attack him while he doing so remember first move is count and second janemba is never try to doing those scenario.

That could be said about every battle that can happen on this site.

I could say: There's no way to 100% prove that Goku could beat a goomba, since it never happened.

Pocket-Chu said:
Has anyone given a definite way for Sans to actually beat Janemba? I mean sure there's his Soul Manipulation and his KR but there's no way to 100% prove that either of those things would work on Janemba .-.
Saying there's no way to 100% prove this is like saying there's no way to 100% prove a punch will work on a regular person, sure there are heavy implications that it will, but who knows it might just phase through this time

Not Jim Sterling said:
SomebodyData said:
first sans can just attack him while he doing so remember first move is count and second janemba is never try to doing those scenario.
again, janemba can dodge, second he did, against gogeta, by summoning vegito

Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.

again about KR thing.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
SomebodyData said:
again, janemba can dodge, second he did, against gogeta, by summoning vegito
which he only do to slow down gogeta so he can finish off kid buu after he does he instantly absorb them back, also he cant dodge while he doing his technique.

The real cal howard said:
That could be said about every battle that can happen on this site.
I could say: There's no way to 100% prove that Goku could beat a goomba, since it never happened.
I believe he refers to the fact that KR depends on the person's kill count, not the body. So technically speaking we don't actually know if it were to work on janemba like it did on chara/frisk

SomebodyData said:
I believe he refers to the fact that KR depends on the person's kill count, not the body. So technically speaking we don't actually know if it were to work on janemba like it did on chara/frisk
Technically it's pain caused, but yeah.

Anyway, as I said before, just gonna point out that Janemba is literally composed of evil and "sin".

Not Jim Sterling said:
Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.
again about KR thing.
except apparently the soul can be seperated, heck Flowey is souless and hes still up and running, so I believe that it would count more as a vessal than anything

If we want to get into more specfics, technically the Player controls Frisk til Chara takes over, which would mean that Frisk's body would be getting phyiscally attacked and Frisk didn't commit any sins, so if we do take that logic into account then Sans' KR wouldn't work on Frisk and that is actually kinda absurd

Also, where did you get his evil energy counts as an essence? Ones ki is the essence in dbz as far as i remember and ki=/= evil energy

Both of those comparisons are kinda dumb don't ya think? I mean c'mon;

Goku vs Goomba. Can Goku jump? yes he can so it's his win.

As for Blah....https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...yOEXbPVQjTQ41C-Dnf254mwk5Gl3sblM0ws0XkmFS4pMw

Where as Sans attacks the soul, does Janemba have a soul? probably not.

And remember guys speed is equalized and if it wasn't then it would be Nigh-Omnipresent/FTL vs Relativistic+ reactions so saying Sans would likely win, if this ends up being Inconclusive is kinda stupid.

SomebodyData said:
so if we do take that logic into account then Sans' KR wouldn't work on Frisk and that is actually kinda absurd
Then that means Sans confirmed for secretly just straight up multiversal. Entirely canon and in no way blown out of proportion.

SomebodyData said:
Also, where did you get his evil energy counts as an essence? Ones ki is the essence in dbz as far as i remember and ki=/= evil energy
essence is basically a thing that a part of janemba, like his consciousness or something like that.

Well actually, in scientific terms, Energy count as an essence but in religious terms, christianity objects energy being an essence but thats already going down into the rules of the wiki

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Then that means Sans confirmed for secretly just straight up multiversal. Entirely canon and in no way blown out of proportion.
I would say that would surpirse me but we also have a pink haired yuri goddess at multiversal so ye

Pocket-Chu said:

As for Blah....https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...yOEXbPVQjTQ41C-Dnf254mwk5Gl3sblM0ws0XkmFS4pMw

And remember guys speed is equalized and if it wasn't then it would be Nigh-Omnipresent/FTL vs Relativistic+ reactions so saying Sans would likely win, if this ends up being Inconclusive is kinda stupid.
and janemba cant attack on his Nigh-Omnipresent state or have feats that his reaction speed is increased while doing so.

Pocket-Chu said:

I was kinda going for absurdity though, to prove a point...

I didn't click the link because it wasn't for me so I'm not gonna address it.

I actually believe it's incredibly likely that Janemba has a soul, or at the very least something incredibly similar to it. I mean, we do see him in hell.

But it isn't

@Pocket-chu

The point of both of those was to be ridiculous, it's already been explained I numerous times why Sans attacks would affect janemba dispite him having no "soul" yet you're still arguing that this punch might just phase through.

Not Jim Sterling said:
essence is basically a thing that a part of janemba, like his consciousness or something like that.
except this would mean that they would be removing the evil from the consciousness of every one that went trough that machine.

And considering Hitler and Frieza were still jerks in the movie I kinda doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back