• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr nwn3nl8pI01upj74ho1 r1 500
"You gonna have a bad time"

JANEMBA
(SHIN BUDOKAI VERSION)

VERSUS

Sans is allow to use every hax (including his KR attacks) and Janemba is having his speed equalised.

Both bloodlusted. Janemba has a ton of sins (He is the living embodiment of evil so yeah)

SPEED IS BEING EQUALISED HERE FOLKS SO PLS NO "BLITZ" VOTES

Hm, I'd have to say Sans, Sans could use blue mode ((Gravity Manipulation)) and simply hold Janemba in place and impale him with bones or blast him with gaster blaster.

Are people ever going to stop with Sans battles? XD

and does anyone else think it's kind of unfair that pretty much every battle he's in his opponents speed has to get nerfed?

Question, would Sans' soul manipulation work on Janemba? well the real question is how many souls can he manipulate at the same time, it would have to be more than a couple hundred at least because isn't Janemba literally made of hundreds or thousands of evil souls?

Pocket-Chu said:
Are people ever going to stop with Sans battles? XD
and does anyone else think it's kind of unfair that pretty much every battle he's in his opponents speed has to get nerfed?

Question, would Sans' soul manipulation work on Janemba? well the real question is how many souls can he manipulate at the same time, it would have to be more than a couple hundred at least because isn't Janemba literally made of hundreds or thousands of evil souls?
Well, Sans is technically qualified as immeasurable speed because of his space and time manipulation, so, yeah kinda, and I'd imagine he could do 1000's considering that Chara is an abstract being made of thousands of timelines and composes of 1000's of souls.

Well....how about if Janemba used clones of other people or even perhaps copies of Sans, that might distract the skeleton long enough for him to land a hit, and really one hit is all he'd need to win.

Pocket-Chu said:
Well....how about if Janemba used clones of other people or even perhaps copies of Sans, that might distract the skeleton long enough for him to land a hit, and really one hit is all he'd need to win.
Do you think Sans would give him enough time to even make a move like that? Sans is very good at seeing past tricks.

Maybe? but would Sans even be able to beat him in one attack? cause as far as I know undertale characters attack each others' souls meaning he'd have to destroy thousands of souls in one attack.

Pocket-Chu said:
Maybe? but would Sans even be able to beat him in one attack? cause as far as I know undertale characters attack each others' souls meaning he'd have to destroy thousands of souls in one attack.
Again, wouldn't but it above him, he is able to kill Chara in one attack, and Chara being the abstract being that exists in an infinite number of timelines and possesses an infinite number of souls, Sans would at the very least, be killing the souls of Chara that exist in all of Undertale's space time continuum

I dunno about that though, I mean maybe he's able to kill every soul that exists of the same person but each of Jenemba's souls should be different people. Oh well it's hard to say really, but never the less my vote goes to Janemba.

Pocket-Chu said:
I dunno about that though, I mean maybe he's able to kill every soul that exists of the same person but each of Jenemba's souls should be different people. Oh well it's hard to say really, but never the less my vote goes to Janemba.
And my vote to Sans, we need more people.

So it's 1 for 1 then.

Question, is it who ever reaches 7 votes first the one that wins or is it the first one to have 7 more votes than the other?

Pocket-Chu said:
So it's 1 for 1 then.
Question, is it who ever reaches 7 votes first the one that wins or is it the first one to have 7 more votes than the other?
Yes, the character with has seven more votes than the other character is the winner.

Elvis Adika said:
Pocket-Chu said:
So it's 1 for 1 then.
Yes, the character with has seven more votes than the other character is the winner.
So, who would your vote be for

There is literally only one question that matters here. Will KR hurt Janemba?

If the answer is yes, Sans wins, because by Janemba's very nature, a single part of him making contact with one of Sans' attacks would completely annihilate him.

If the answer is no, Janemba wins, because Sans can't actually do anything to him.

Supermanprime one million said:
I say janemba because in his evil form, is incorporeal.
He can't attack in that form, though. He could try possession, but that would only work if Sans had enough evil in him, which he doesn't.

Probably not. Monsters can still die of old age. He was planning on holding Chara off by standing with them until the "end of time", but that could just be flowery wording on his part.

Like I said before, literally the entire fight hinges on if KR hurts Janemba. If it does, Sans stomps. If it doesn't, Janemba stomps. I don't know if it would, but I know it hurt someone stronger that him, so there's that.

Sans win becuz of his KR attacks. Janemba is LITERALLY made of every evil soul in hell. Sans's KR attacks are more than enough to completely wreck Janemba into oblivion.

Thing is, Sans's attacks would melt through Janemba like a HF Blade through warm butter should they hit, but unlike most other Dragonball villains I've seen, Janemba doesn't seem to have the weakness of being overconfident. He'd probably not be cocky enough to let himself get hit... though Sans's soul manipulation should be able to lock down any physical body of its long enough to rip it to shreds. Sans doesn't really mess around, and he wouldn't need to use his powers so much that he would tire himself.

Thing is, though, destroying one of Janemba's physical bodies isn't going to stop him. So, really, it seems to be more Sans vs. Janemba's evil energy state than anything.

Janemba's possession likely isn't going to do jack to Sans, since from what I can tell it requires that the target have a certain amount of evil in their heart, and Sans is both classified as a good character and, even within his own verse? Sins are rather objectively measured via the whole LOVE mechanic. So very doubtful that would work.

One thing that stands out, to me, though? Janemba is noted to lack a soul. So Sans would be out of luck... except that SOULs in Undertale have a rather specific definition as "the culmination/essence of one's being." That being said, there's really not much stopping him from just zapping Janemba and destroying the whole of his being that way. It's not really hard to miss an ambient energy present all around you, and we know that A: Intangibility isn't an issue, as monsters are able to interact normally with things like Napstablook, and B: Existing in other timelines as well isn't an issue because we know that Sans can act in other timelines as well.

So, it'd probably be a fairly long fight given Sans would have to figure out all of Janemba's gimmicks and such, but he'd more often than not figure it out in time: he is, remember, a super-genius of sorts: and obliterate Janemba from there. So, voting Sans.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Elvis Adika said:
1 completely unsure cloud looking monster of chaos and destruction
If I had to pick, I'd lean more towards Sans simply due to the nature of his powers, but that doesn't mean I'm 100% certain.
Is it legal for me to count that as a vote for sans?

6 Votes for Janemba

6 votes for Sans

wait, I thought that UT version of souls is completely different from the cocnept of souls we usually think of. When flowey said "the very culmination and essence of your being" does that mean Sans is able to manipulate Janemba's pure evil energy state as well?

Liberty Prime votes for Sans because Janemba is filled with many evil communist souls and Sans Karmic Retribution Blasters can vaporise Janemba into non-existence because.....Janemba is evil itself.....

7 votes for sans including that communist hating user

6 votes for Janemba

hey, Son Goku, can help me count for now? Im going to sleep for 12 hours. Thx a million

Janemba wins imo. He has multiple hax he could use on him and also has no soul, he is just pure evil energy, karmic retribution needs a soul to damage, so yeah, it won't likely work. And Janemba's other regen, non corporeal nature will make sans other attacks pointless.

Main point though is he has no soul, so KR won't work as it is something that attacks the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back