• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 said:
Anyways, Sans ca affect Janemba with his KR, but what I meant to say before is that I don't know if Sans can truly kill him with it, because KR damages the opponent the more "sins" said opponent has done... but not the "sins" themselves inside the opponent AKA the "evil energy" that Janemba is made of... that's what enabled Gogeta to kill him, his attack "purified" that evil energy, and Sans' KR just kills the opponent, it does not destroy nor it purifies "evil energy".

If Sans just "kills" Janemba, he will just keep coming back, but if the KR can destroy/purify the "evil energy" Janemna is made of, then he could win.
It's essentially the same thing. It's not like Sans is only killing his opponent, physically. He's completely destroying their essence. In fact, I'm pretty sure most monsters do. Killing a human normally does nothing to their soul, but monsters can directly destroy it.

Elvis Adika ha scritto:
Naruto1080 ha scritto:
Janeba pu├▓ ancora lo assorbe, lo deformare via, utilizzare attacchi regolari, tutto il possibile fo un solo colpo. quindi, anche se si accetta KR entrambi possono 1 colpo così ho ancora propendere verso Janemba anche se la velocit├á ├¿ equalizzato.
Janemba sopraelevazione assorbire Sans dovuto al fatto Sans manca qualsiasi malvagità in lui.
Sans è letteralmente Dio nel suo mondo (non in termini di potenza, che intendo per lavoro). Egli giudica il giocatore della sua EXP (punti di esecuzione) e LV (livello di violenza). Il suo solo come giudicare quelli peccati e il karma. Che elimina questo punto.

Sans ha la capacità di schivare letteralmente ogni attacco. L'inferno, ha anche schivare un attacco nel sonno DA UN 2-B ESSERE LMAO

janemba it was intended to 2A....

Alexcar3000 said:
Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball.
I really do not remember how souls in DB were supposed to be, but Undertale souls have a similar definition to the common interpretation of what a soul is (the essence of a person, etc.)
Anyways, Sans ca affect Janemba with his KR, but what I meant to say before is that I don't know if Sans can truly kill him with it, because KR damages the opponent the more "sins" said opponent has done... but not the "sins" themselves inside the opponent AKA the "evil energy" that Janemba is made of... that's what enabled Gogeta to kill him, his attack "purified" that evil energy, and Sans' KR just kills the opponent, it does not destroy nor it purifies "evil energy".

If Sans just "kills" Janemba, he will just keep coming back, but if the KR can destroy/purify the "evil energy" Janemna is made of, then he could win.
Take note that the damage of Sans KR attacks are dependent on how much sins the opponent has. Hell, his KR attacks alone is enough to cause a crap ton of damage on a multiversal enemy who only kills a few hundreds of monsters. Janemba is literally the manifestation of evil itself which literally fking means he is has a fck ton of sins. so Sans KR attacks is more than enough to completely wipe out Janemba evil energy as his energy is count as "an essense" of him

Elvis Adika said:
Janemba cant absorb Sans due to the fact Sans is lacking any evilness in him.

Sans is literally God in his world (Not in terms of power, I mean by job). He judges the player of his EXP (Execution points) and LV (level of violence). Its just like judging ones sins and karma. That eliminates this point.

Sans has the ability to dodge literally EVERY ATTACK. Hell, he even dodge an attack IN HIS SLEEP BY A 2-B BEING LMAO
That still didn;t save him from getting hit.

A best it ends with Sans not being able to hit Janemba as his evil cloud form thing thus ending it in a tie

Janemba + clones manage to kill Sans

Sans kills Janemba

Or Janemba creates an omnidirectional attack that kills Sans

So, honestly I have to say at best this would end as inclonclusive

SomebodyData said:
Elvis Adika said:
Janemba cant absorb Sans due to the fact Sans is lacking any evilness in him.

Sans is literally God in his world (Not in terms of power, I mean by job). He judges the player of his EXP (Execution points) and LV (level of violence). Its just like judging ones sins and karma. That eliminates this point.

Sans has the ability to dodge literally EVERY ATTACK. Hell, he even dodge an attack IN HIS SLEEP BY A 2-B BEING LMAO
A best it ends with Sans not being able to hit Janemba as his evil cloud form thing thus ending it in a tie

Sans kills Janemba

Where is your evidence where Janemba and clones manage to kill him? He fought Chara who is a 2-B and Janemba is a 2-C.

SomebodyData said:

Sans kills Janemba

what? and when janemba has ever done such attack? especially against an opponent who can just teleported away.

Not Jim Sterling said:
SomebodyData said:

Sans kills Janemba

what? and when janemba has ever done such attack? especially against an opponent who can just teleported away.
Thank you Sterling.

Omnidirectional attacks and clones don't matter when your opponet can teleport. Instantly, no visible cooldown, Janemba can try to crowd him, it wont work.

Oh yeah because Sans can teleport from an attack from a 2-C being, not like he won't I don't know destroy the universe with an omnidirectional attack. Oh wait.

@Not Jim Streling, are... are you serious? Explosion wave is like the most basic ki attack ever lol, even broly could do it and he has no training.

SomebodyData said:
Oh yeah because Sans can teleport from an attack from a 2-C being, not like he won't I don't know destroy the universe with an omnidirectional attack. Oh wait.
@Not Jim Streling, are... are you serious? Explosion wave is like the most basic ki attack ever lol, even broly could do it and he has no training.

which still not guaranty you from hitting your opponent that can just teleported away.

and when janemba has ever do that?

"Ima just use this omnidirectional energy way on a multi-universal scale, on a pun-cracking, short skeleton." Unlikely story, imo. Even if bloodlusted, Sans literally needs just one hit.

Not Jim Sterling said:
which still not guaranty you from hitting your opponent that can just teleported away.

Well it depends, can Sans teleport away in a multi-universal scale? I see only universal with teleportation, so gg.

Hmmm, I believe its a possible technique in gameplay. Not that it matters, even if he didn't in gameplay it would be redicoulous to say he doesn't have the most basic ki technique second to the ki blast

MirthfulDoggedness said:
"Ima just use this omnidirectional energy way on a multi-universal scale, on a pun-cracking, short skeleton." Unlikely story, imo. Even if bloodlusted, Sans literally needs just one hit.
So does Janemba

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

Well it depends, can Sans teleport away in a multi-universal scale? I see only universal with teleportation, so gg.
Hmmm, I believe its a possible technique in gameplay. Not that it matters, even if he didn't in gameplay it would be redicoulous to say he doesn't have the most basic ki technique second to the ki blast
and when anyone on DB has ever do omnidirectional energy to destroy solar sytem? which they can do just fine with their normal energy attack?

The difference between Janemba's one-hit and Sans' one-hit is that Janemba's will no doubt kill Sans where as the latter's might not even have any effect at all.

Not Jim Sterling said:
and when anyone on DB has ever do omnidirectional energy to destroy solar sytem? which they can do just fine with their normal energy attack?
A- I never said solar system

B- Majin Vegeta (Against Buu), Piccolo (Piccolo Jr.Arc) (Against Goku), Semiperfect Cell (Against, well everyone), do I need to continue?

SomebodyData said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
So does Janemba
Difference is, unless he decides to use that attack right off the bat, Sans will likely nail him with a Gaster Blaster or two. This is exactly why it's either inconclusive, or Sans for me. And yes, Sans will likely use a GB right off the bat, Sans gets right down to business during the beginning of the fight, every time. Sans is considered bloodlusted in Genocide. It can even be argued Sans teleports his attacks right at Janemba, thus giving him a very short amount of time to react to the attacks. And please do not argue Sans won't do that because he didn't in the game, that would've made it probably to the point of impossibility.

Pocket-Chu said:
The difference between Janemba's one-hit and Sans' one-hit is that Janemba's will no doubt kill Sans where as the latter's might not even have any effect at all.
Check it, San's at least survived a minute after being hit by Chara who is a 2-B with greater hax than Janemba who is a 2-C, Sans would at least last 2 or 3 after getting hit, if Janemba could hit him

SomebodyData said:
Janemba never does anything like that at any point in SB. The entire thing that gives him his multi-universal AP and range is space-time hax abilities, not generic ki energy blasts. Those are a lot less impressive, when he does manifest a body.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
A- I never said solar system
B- Majin Vegeta (Against Buu), Piccolo (Piccolo Jr.Arc) (Against Goku), Semiperfect Cell (Against, well everyone), do I need to continue?
like when janemba has ever reliable on such attack to beat his opponent?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
SomebodyData said:
Janemba never does anything like that at any point in SB. The entire thing that gives him his multi-universal AP and range is space-time hax abilities, not generic ki energy blasts. Those are a lot less impressive, when he does manifest a body.
This.

Penguinkingpin said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Check it, San's at least survived a minute after being hit by Chara who is a 2-B with greater hax than Janemba who is a 2-C, Sans would at least last 2 or 3 after getting hit, if Janemba could hit him
How does him lasting a couple minutes after being hit change the fact that he's still going to die after being hit once? XD

Pocket-Chu said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Pocket-Chu said:
How does him lasting a couple minutes after being hit change the fact that he's still going to die after being hit once? XD
He likely decimated Janemba as well, so it'd still be a tie.

Was Sans still able to attack after he was defeated? and I doubt he'd be able to kill someone with godly-regen in just a few minutes.

@Mirthful I'm 99% sure you don't even know what you're saying "this" to. Please, its hard enough to respond to everyone.

@Not Jim Sterling I don't know? I mean, its in his arsenal, an omnidirection attack i mean

@Azathoth, I see, can you state his actual ap and range then? Reliying on the page seems to not cut it anymore, since a lot of context is not there.

like seriously now this janemba nonsense has started with an attack that he literally not have the feats to do but also he never ever reliable or bothering to even use.

Pocket-Chu said:
Was Sans still able to attack after he was defeated? and I doubt he'd be able to kill someone with godly-regen in just a few minutes.
You imply Janemba WILL hit first, when it can go either way, or both hit each other. And yes, yes he can, if we're assuming KR will hit him like a truck, like it did Frisk. Since we're also assuming these "Sins" are killing people.

SomebodyData said:
@Azathoth, I see, can you state his actual ap and range then? Reliying on the page seems to not cut it anymore, since a lot of context is not there.
I mean, he's definitely multi-universal range at the least with his space-time abilities, and could probably use them to warp attacks other places (but he never really does, because he's usually pretty mindless and relies on animalistic raw power with the occasional burst of strategy), but with just generic ki attacks? Idk. Probably the same as most of DBZ's top tiers? His ki output was usually around that level.

Not Jim Sterling said:
like seriously now this janemba nonsense has started with an attack that he literally not have the feats to do but also he never ever reliable or bothering to even use.
I can literally say that about all of Sans vsbattles stats, as none of whats described is actually mentioned ingame.

Pocket-Chu said:
Also guys quick question, how does equalized speed work when one person is omnipresent?
Nigh-omnipresent, and that's only as an essence present across multiple timelines, not attack speed. In fact, I think the reason speed was equalized in the first place was due to physical Janemba's speed varying depending on the body he was creating as well as lacking a defined speed or feats to define said speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back