• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah so now that Sans is losing all the people that voted for him want the match to be inconclusive instead XD

Also in case anyone was wondering why I asked about the speed it was because if Sans and Janemba were both omnipresent then teleportation would be meaningless.

Oh and lastly maybe people should stop using Sans until he has some actual stats as opposed to you know.....basically everything being unknown :p

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
and he never use them directly in combat. he only use them to mess up the environment.
As far as I know Sans didn't use his reality/space/time manipulation in combat either
Mostly in the form of his teleportation, which can be counted as "Space/Reality Manipulation."

Pocket-Chu said:
Hah so now that Sans is losing all the people that voted for him want the match to be inconclusive instead XD
Also in case anyone was wondering why I asked about the speed it was because if Sans and Janemba were both omnipresent then teleportation would be meaningless.

Oh and lastly maybe people should stop using Sans until he has some actual stats as opposed to you know.....basically everything being unknown :p
It's because there are so many things to be argued and debated considering both are good with hax and feats

Pocket-Chu said:

and jenamba cant direcly attack in his Nigh-Omnipresent in his evil energy state, so your speed argument is invalid.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Azy, why does Sans have "Soul Manipulation" listed, when Souls are the very culiminated being of something (Unlike just their soul being manipulated)? I need this clarified.
Because technically almost everything in the game has "soul manipulation". It's more like attacking someone's essence than just on a physical level.

Pocket-Chu said:

1.) Not really, we just ran into the same exact implications as pretty much every other match, so we decided to put it just as "Inconclusive".

2.) Fair enough.

3.) He has enough feats and abilities to really bring the pain on other characters. It's just that he's a glass cannon, and there's a lot of implicastions applied to him.

Not Jim Sterling said:
so what kind of sans space, time, reality, manipulation do? because those ability has many level of awesomeness and crappyness.
Can't argue anymore, too many things to be discussed, that and the fact about 5 percent of the blood in my head oozed out my nose and it's 1 o'clock

Not Jim Sterling said:
so what kind of sans space, time, reality, manipulation do? because those ability has many level of awesomeness and crappyness.
It's more space-time manipulation than space AND time manipulation. As in, Sans teleports an opponent, and when the opponent reappears (which to them seems to be instant), they're in the middle of an entirely different set of attacks. He also teleports himself and objects, such as when he gives you the keys to his room, the keys are quite literally already attatched to your keychain when he mentions it without him actually moving from his spot. He can also reset something's position in space, but that's more minor.

Penguinkingpin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Can't argue anymore, too many things to be discussed, that and the fact about 5 percent of the blood in my head oozed out my nose and it's 1 o'clock

lel and I already deal with this nonsense for almost a month.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Azy, why does Sans have "Soul Manipulation" listed, when Souls are the very culiminated being of something (Unlike just their soul being manipulated)? I need this clarified.
Because technically almost everything in the game has "soul manipulation". It's more like attacking someone's essence than just on a physical level.
So Janemba's immunity to soul manipulation doesn't stop Sans from just pinning Janemba down as he fills him with bones and Gaster Blasters?

MirthfulDoggedness said:
So Janemba's immunity to soul manipulation doesn't stop Sans from just pinning Janemba down as he fills him with bones and Gaster Blasters?
Debatable, if you want to argue what constitutes a "soul" in terms of what he can manipulate.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Debatable, if you want to argue what constitutes a "soul" in terms of what he can manipulate.
I'd honestly be very impressed if a sandwich can heal spiritual damage, lol.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
I'd honestly be very impressed if a sandwich can heal spiritual damage, lol.
Double decker BLT with ranch does the soul good.

Elvis Adika said:
And guys PLS also take note that the concept of souls in Undertale is drastically different from the ones in Dragon Ball. The souls in UT are describe as "the very culmination and essence of your being" and eventhough Janemba has no soul, his evil energy is count as an essence which means Sans KR attacks WILL work on Janemba.

about soul.

So basically this all boils down to; would Sans' "soul" manipulation effect Janemba.

If the answer is yes then I'd still vote for Janebma to win 6 times out of 10

If the answer is no well then.....Janemba pretty much stomps now doesn't he.

Pocket-Chu said:
So basically this all boils down to; would Sans' "soul" manipulation effect Janemba.

and how janemba going to deal with sans teleportation?

Pocket-Chu said:

1.) No, not really.

2.) Cool. 6/10 times for Sans for me.

3.) No, not at all.

Also, please note double decker BLT sandwiches should always be in your fridge if the Grim Reaper tries taking your soul. Never know when that pesky skeleton will show up.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Pocket-Chu said:

1.) No, not really.

3.) No, not at all.

Also, please note double decker BLT sandwiches should always be in your fridge if the Grim Reaper tries taking your soul. Never know when that pesky skeleton will show up.
Y'know...in some instances, people have compared Sans to the reaper.

Penguinkingpin said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Pocket-Chu said:

1.) No, not really.

3.) No, not at all.

Also in some instances people give Sans a blue dick that's made of energy....so yeah...there's that.

and screw you! now i want fudge XD

Pocket-Chu said:
Penguinkingpin said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Pocket-Chu said:

1.) No, not really.

3.) No, not at all.

Also in some instances people give Sans a blue dick that's made of energy....so yeah...there's that.
and screw you! now i want fudge XD
Rule 34 of the internet

Not Jim Sterling said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Sorry, edited my original comment.
Nah, no problem since dealing with nonsense can sometimes take away couple of your brain cell.
>Calls this nonsence

>Believes that Thanos can be omniprescent on the 4-D level via space gem and time gem

And yes, I am somewhat salty at the fact that you're calling this nonsence, despite the fact that well, everyone is beginning to vote inconclusive even me

Penguinkingpin said:
I guess I have a slight bias toward Sans because well, I'm like him, chubby, likes bad jokes, and is rather smart, I have a 4.0 GPA
Geesh. Make me feel dumb. I only have a 3.96 lol.

ut on topic, why is it being discussed that Janemba has no soul? Is it because he's evil? If so, that's absurd. If it's because of the made up of evil energy from Hell, it's self explanatory why he'd have a soul in that case, because that's where souls go when they die, if they're bad.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
@Pocket-Chu, please do not say that word that means male genitalia, I'd rather not have you get in trouble over it. You seem respectable enough.
Oh....first of all thanks for the complement I suppose. And secondly Dick is also a persons name and when you think about there are a lot more words I could've used, most if not all of them a lot worse than just dick.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Sorry, edited my original comment.
Nah, no problem since dealing with nonsense can sometimes take away couple of your brain cell.
>Calls this nonsence
>Believes that Thanos can be omniprescent on the 4-D level via space gem and time gem

And yes, I am somewhat salty at the fact that you're calling this nonsence, despite the fact that well, everyone is beginning to vote inconclusive even me
Lel time gems is working together with other gems will allow him to exist in past,present, and future.

Pocket-Chu said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
@Pocket-Chu, please do not say that word that means male genitalia, I'd rather not have you get in trouble over it. You seem respectable enough.
Oh....first of all thanks for the complement I suppose. And secondly Dick is also a persons name and when you think about there are a lot more words I could've used, most if not all of them a lot worse than just dick
...Too tired to ask

Pocket-Chu said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Oh....first of all thanks for the complement I suppose. And secondly Dick is also a persons name and when you think about there are a lot more words I could've used, most if not all of them a lot worse than just dick.
Still doesn't matter, please stop using it in the context you used it in: Male genitalia. It's fine if that what that persons' name is. The admins do not care there are worst words, neither do I. This wiki is meant to be as kid-friendly as possible.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Lel time gems is working together with other gems will allow him to exist in past,present, and future.
I would like someone here to explain to you why a 3-D being can't be omniprescent in 4-D space

The real cal howard said:
But on topic, why is it being discussed that Janemba has no soul? Is it because he's evil? If so, that's absurd. If it's because of the made up of evil energy from Hell, it's self explanatory why he'd have a soul in that case, because that's where souls go when they die, if they're bad.

Actually if I remember correctly he isn't actually made of souls just evil essence or something similar as he's made from basically the dirty water of an evil soul washing machine XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back