• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to know I wasn't aware of that. Although I still haven't seen him kill a non corporeal being with no soul, only physical forms of beings, and janembas skill in combat and use of hax is very high so I still think janemba takes it for sure if it doesn't work, and if it does janemba still may be able to dodge all his moves regardless and win before he can.

SO all in all it is not for sure but I still lean toward Janemba, and if we didn't equalize speed for sure janemba. So realistically if we are doing a fair match with their full powers janemba should win for sure imo.

SSJRyu1 said:
good to know I wasn't aware of that. Although I still haven't seen him kill a non corporeal being with no soul, only physical forms of beings, and janembas skill in combat and use of hax is very high so I still think janemba takes it for sure if it doesn't work, and if it does janemba still may be able to dodge all his moves regardless and win before he can.
SO all in all it is not for sure but I still lean toward Janemba, and if we didn't equalize speed for sure janemba. So realistically if we are doing a fair match with their full powers janemba should win for sure imo.
I'm not sure how Janemba's speed not being equalized would make a difference. Anything that would work with it equalized would still work, and anything that wouldn't work with it equalized still wouldn't. The only possible advantage that would have would be him possibly getting out of Sans' reach with his evil energy form, but he wouldn't be able to do anything should he choose to do so, either.

If it's not equalized janemba should be much faster, I mean his non corporeal form of course, but even his bodies should be faster than the movie counterpart realistically and sans only ahs relativistic reactions, so even the bodies should be much faster.

Also his evil energy form could still potentially absorb if possession is off the table due to a pure heart, or warp him, all before he can react, and sans actual HP is 1 so his durability seems to be extremely low. So I think that would result in janemba being able to blitz with little resistance if speed is not equalized, and as he is a blood lusted fighter normally it is in his nature to blitz.

SSJRyu1 said:
If it's not equalized janemba should be much faster, I mean his non corporeal form of course, but even his bodies should be faster than the movie counterpart realistically and sans only ahs relativistic reactions, so even the bodies should be much faster.
Also his evil energy form could still potentially absorb if possession is off the table due to a pure heart, or warp him, all before he can react, and sans actual HP is 1 so his durability seems to be extremely low. So I think that would result in janemba being able to blitz with little resistance if speed is not equalized, and as he is a blood lusted fighter normally it is in his nature to blitz.
Blitz is unlikely. I believe it's noted on the profile that Rel+ is Sans' absolute minimum (absurdly faster than numerous enemies who are all Rel+), not to mention he's absurdly good at reading his opponent's moves, and can dodge another at least Rel+ enemy in his sleep. Not to mention that aborption once again lead Janemba open to being hit, and considering the nature of monsters' attacks, being incorporeal won't really help.

I mean even if we assume sans is ftl he is still severely outclassed in speed by any form Janemba has, and if he absorbs him before he can act, or attacks in any way before he can act, he would win in one hit based on sans glass canon like HP. Also being faster would make it much harder for sans to even hit him. So I think if we use them at their true stats janemba's speed advantage would almost certainly garner a win for him. Speed equalized I agree it's iffy, but we should really be considering them at their true stats tbh if we are to determine a real winner.

That's my take on it at least.

SSJRyu1 said:
I mean even if we assume sans is ftl he is still severely outclassed in speed by any form Janemba has, and if he absorbs him before he can act, or attacks in any way before he can act, he would win in one hit based on sans glass canon like HP. Also being faster would make it much harder for sans to even hit him. So I think if we use them at their true stats janemba's speed advantage would almost certainly garner a win for him. Speed equalized I agree it's iffy, but we should really be considering them at their true stats tbh if we are to determine a real winner.
That's my take on it at least.
What exactly makes him outclassed? Janemba has zero speed feats in SB, if we assume his high end it's also only fair to give Sans his, in which case the speed difference shouldn't even be that large, and Sans is by far the superior fighter in regards to reading his opponent's moves. He also, as I said before, doesn't need to focus his attacks in one place. He can pretty much have them pop up wherever he wants, and just one of them needs to make contact with Janemba. In fact, considering he's bloodlusted, he probably wouldn't mess around and just do that from the start.

SSJ4Hiei said:
SSGDanny said:
janemba takes this due to godly regen, cloning, and his lack of soul
I say janemba for the same reasons.
Clearly you don't know the definition of an Undertale Soul and a DBZ Soul and didn't bother to read the mile lone conversation about Sans abilities. Also your bias is very obvious because of your wiki names.

Penguinkingpin said:
SSJ4Hiei said:
SSGDanny said:
janemba takes this due to godly regen, cloning, and his lack of soul
I say janemba for the same reasons.
Clearly you don't know the definition of an Undertale Soul and a DBZ Soul and didn't bother to read the mile lone conversation about Sans abilities. Also your bias is very obvious because of your wiki names.
Also, Sans wins in my opinion, cause you know, he's actually Canon.

Was this meant to be a joke or something? What does it matter if one is canon to their verse's main timeline or not? They are both fictional characters in the end of the day.

Ryukama said:
Was this meant to be a joke or something? What does it matter if one is canon to their verse's main timeline or not? They are both fictional characters in the end of the day.
It was a joke, it was and will always be a joke

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
A lot of words
Okay back (School stuff)

Low - Godly Regen: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists

If your consciousness still exists then why do you say that it is the "the culmination/essence of one's being", as if I remember correctly "provided you have enough determination" is never said, not to mention it the culimination part sounds more like Flowey being ironic. You know, considering he has souless.

In a world of with a goat mom, a tsundre plane, and temmie, I seriously doubt he is treated that differently from a monster.

The fact that a kamehameha that purify evil is the only thing you need to beat janemba then that make his low-godly regen seems kinda overrated.. not to mention all janemba ability like reality warping, which he can only do to affect the environment and not his enemy and his clones that constantly get beaten by the real one even if the real one is still tired from battle, make his hax seems only sounds hax but fail to become hax in the real battle.

Well, I did not knew that Janemba had no soul... well, this makes the fight harder for Sans... iirc souls in DB are not really specified to be any different than the common idea of what a soul is... basically one's own being etc, like Undertale souls... but the thing is that Janemba is made of every single sinner soul in Hell... so, a single hit and the KR is gonna reaaaaally hurt him, far more than what it did to Frisk/Chara.

But is it enough to truly KILL Janemba? He can always come back because of his Godly regen (I know, Janemba is basically evil incarnate), but Janemba tecnically has no SOUL, and KR just hurt Frisk/Chara's SOUL, not the "evil" inside said SOUL, which Janemba is apparently made of.

Alexcar3000 said:
Well, I did not knew that Janemba had no soul... well, this makes the fight harder for Sans... iirc souls in DB are not really specified to be any different than the common idea of what a soul is... basically one's own being etc, like Undertale souls... but the thing is that Janemba is made of every single sinner soul in Hell... so, a single hit and the KR is gonna reaaaaally hurt him, far more than what it did to Frisk/Chara.
But is it enough to truly KILL Janemba? He can always come back because of his Godly regen (I know, Janemba is basically evil incarnate), but Janemba tecnically has no SOUL, and KR just hurt Frisk/Chara's SOUL, not the "evil" inside said SOUL, which Janemba is apparently made of.
Lel KR has worked on soulless character. and while janemba can coming back he will become weaker and weaker because of that. since he need to manifested his evil energy in order to take form.

also seriuslly what so spesial about janemba regen? since the only reason he can keep coming back is because he not put all of his energy into a single body, so when his manifested get defeated he can just keep coming back since he not place all his power on his manifested bodies.

For those who keep on saying "KR attacks wont work on Janemba because he has no soul" then you are entirely mistaken.

Sans KR attacks work on Flowey, and Flowey is a character who literally has no soul at all. Flowey is soulless to say the least. And yet, Sans has killed him multiple times.

Remember, the concept of souls in Undertale is very different that the ones in Dragon Ball. Souls in UT literally means "the very culmination and essence of your being" and Janemba still technically applies into this concept due to the fact his evil energy still counts as an essence.

And can someone help me count the votes? I am entirely lost here XD

Also, thx Azzy for monitoring the thread while i was sleeping XD

SomebodyData said:
Okay back (School stuff)

Low - Godly Regen: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists

If your consciousness still exists then why do you say that it is the "the culmination/essence of one's being", as if I remember correctly "provided you have enough determination" is never said, not to mention it the culimination part sounds more like Flowey being ironic. You know, considering he has souless.

In a world of with a goat mom, a tsundre plane, and temmie, I seriously doubt he is treated that differently from a monster.
There are different levels of "Low-Godly" regen. I should know this due to making Janemba's profile. Janemba's low-godly regen is more than something like "high" because he technically does not need a physical form to regenerate from. He's disembodied energy. However, if said energy is destroyed, he's completely gone for good. That's it.

With someone like Frisk, if their soul is destroyed, even if the timeline they were in is also gone, they still have a bit of disembodied consciousness which can reset everything and bring them back. That is on a much higher level than Janemba just not being made of atoms.

Also, remember the special property of Determination is that it pretty much ignores the rest of the world's logic. Flowey should technically not be able to do anything he does, and yet he can. He's just an empty vessel with Determination and no soul.

So too sum everything up, if Sans KR attacks ever touch Janemba at all.....

ehh, you can imagine what would happen

There are different levels of "Low-Godly" regen. I should know this due to making Janemba's profile. Janemba's low-godly regen is more than something like "high" because he technically does not need a physical form to regenerate from. He's disembodied energy. However, if said energy is destroyed, he's completely gone for good. That's it.

With someone like Frisk, if their soul is destroyed, even if the timeline they were in is also gone, they still have a bit of disembodied consciousness which can reset everything and bring them back. That is on a much higher level than Janemba just not being made of atoms.

Also, remember the special property of Determination is that it pretty much ignores the rest of the world's logic. Flowey should technically not be able to do anything he does, and yet he can. He's just an empty vessel with Determination and no soul.
Ah I see

Ok

I'll have to stop you there, while Flowey is rather different, none of what he does should really be considered out of his world's logic. His body likely behaves like a soul, containing his determination.

SomebodyData said:
I'll have to stop you there, while Flowey is rather different, none of what he does should really be considered out of his world's logic. His body likely behaves like a soul, containing his determination.
No, not in that way. Determination itself is what ignores the world's logic. Things shouldn't be able to reset time or simply will themselves back to life, but Determination lets them do so.

Obviously Flowey's body contains his Determination. That was part of the point of the experiment.

No, not in that way. Determination itself is what ignores the world's logic. Things shouldn't be able to reset time or simply will themselves back to life, but Determination lets them do so.

Obviously Flowey's body contains his Determination. That was part of the point of the experiment.
Ah I thought you meant Flowey himself, nevermind that then

SomebodyData said:
Ah I thought you meant Flowey himself, nevermind that then
Yeah, Flowey's supposed to be unnatural, but not impossible. The process of creating him had just never been attempted and done successfully, before.

Yeah, remember Alphys determination project?

The whole purpose of the project is to have a monster injected with Determination. Alphys first tested on several objects. Eventually, Alphys injected on a flower, which just so happens to be the place where Asriel died. The only reason on why Flowey "came to life" is becuz Asriel dust remains was scattered on the flower, which enables Flowey to have his memories while lacking a soul.

Basically, he is a talking flower with no soul...

@Azathoth janmeba's high end speed is mftl though for even the weaker movie version, while sans is rel+, ftl if we assume he is a level above, so I still think given their true power even bodies janemba is much faster and that would make him not be hit and able to one shot, and non corporeal he could still absorb him or warp him at least so I doubt it would even come to bodies either.

So I have no doubt Janemba wins due to speed normally, and imo janmeba probably wins if it's equalized since both can one shot the other if we assume KR works, if it doesn't janmenba wins for sure again.

SSJRyu1 said:
@Azathoth janmeba's high end speed is mftl though for even the weaker movie version, while sans is rel+, ftl if we assume he is a level above, so I still think given their true power even bodies janemba is much faster and that would make him not be hit and able to one shot, and non corporeal he could still absorb him or warp him at least so I doubt it would even come to bodies either.
So I have no doubt Janemba wins due to speed normally, and imo janmeba probably wins if it's equalized since both can one shot the other if we assume KR works, if it doesn't janmenba wins for sure again.
yeah because janemba has ever warp someone directly in combat..and when janemba has ever absorb someone in his non corporeal form?

I'm gonna say Janmba takes this. He has no soul so KR is questionable if it will work, if it doesn't he will win for sure as sans can't kill him without it. He could absorb sans or warp him away, or if he hits him with any normal attack that would be enough to win as well.

Also if we use them at normal stats janemba blitz and 100% wins imo.

Naruto1080 said:
I'm gonna say Janmba takes this. He has no soul so KR is questionable if it will work, if it doesn't he will win for sure as sans can't kill him without it. He could absorb sans or warp him away, or if he hits him with any normal attack that would be enough to win as well.
Also if we use them at normal stats janemba blitz and 100% wins imo.
huhh KR is working on souless charater and the speed was equalised. like can you read? since i also asking when has heever warp someone directly in combat, and when janemba has ever absorb someone in his non corporeal form?

Off topic but I think we should do something about these random people that just keep saying thing that already been counter for over and over again, since this nonsense is happen way too many times in hades, and thanos match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back