• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Director Phobos (Undertale vs Madness Combat)

He can attack the missiles with Gaster blasters to make them explode i guess?
I suppose he could.

But that's making sans busy on something else but gestalt. which means it has a small window of time to begin slowly recovering it's destroyed souls. and atleast one of the people in his head, would know that.

This fight kinda just comes down to how busy Gestalt can keep sans before he loses too many souls.

Sans can kills souls

Gestalt can make Sans busy and so he can replenish his souls

Sans doesn't have good stamina

Can make the map a hellish place really fast

Homing missiles, Tentacles etc etc

Infinite souls

Don't think theres anything Sans can do here after all

They also come from the realm of infinite possibilities so he isn't running out of that too.

Also this somewhat implies damaged or destroyed(?) souls just come back over and over

(finding this stuff was not easy)
Infinite supply, not an infinite storage.

That's for souls inside purgatory, not in gestalt. they are no longer in Hell, and therefore don't repair themselves inside gestalt. we don't have a timeframe regardless, so it doesn't matter.

Infinite supply, not an infinite storage.

That's for souls inside purgatory, not in gestalt. they are no longer in Hell, and therefore don't repair themselves inside gestalt. we don't have a timeframe regardless, so it doesn't matter.
What I meant basically.

Anyways back to my point about phobos, wouldn't that little purple bean eventually pop his head out if gestalt gets closer to ☠️☠️☠️

Anyways back to my point about phobos, wouldn't that little purple bean eventually pop his head out if gestalt gets closer to ☠️☠️☠️
Can he manually come out? i always thought the divergence machine pulled phobos out since they were in the middle of sapping Gestalt of S-3LF.

Can Sans deal with Immo type 9?
Yeah. the real phobos is walking around in the other place, while his avatar is fighting sans.

defeating the avatar sends Phobos back to the other place, and would attempt to re-possess Gestalt in that situation, which sans could just kill Gestalt in that situation. (which is easier in this situation since Gestalt isn't active and is just a lifeless husk sitting around)

But that madness manip do be looking dangerously stompish?

Unless i understood it wrong?
So, thats actually a mistake on phobos' change. Dissonance is supposed to have Mind Manipulation, not madness manipulation-

doesn't matter tho. he doesn't lead with Dissonance energy

Some of the escaped asylum inmates who were under it's effects sometimes randomly dance while I'm shooting them in the open world. Or smash their heads against the ground.

50/50 I guess.

XD

I see, Thanks for explaining to me both of you (y)

I'm forced to ask this question again, How good is he with danmaku XD?
You know, looking back at my message, it's a very ominous without context with the comment of Hank running through a mental hospital killing patients.

Phobos is a MC character, so obviously his skill with dodging shit is pretty good. He's superior to characters like Jesus who can dodge gunfire from multiple opponents, and he himself can block machine gun fire from point blank range. At this point in the story, he's battled Hank, who's (while inferior) can be compared to tricky who can fight multiple armies armed with guns at the same time.

platformer stuff like what sans has isn't really present in nevada, but he's no slouch when it comes to dodging.

You know, looking back at my message, it's a very ominous without context with the comment of Hank running through a mental hospital killing patients.
Hahahah
Phobos is a MC character, so obviously his skill with dodging shit is pretty good. He's superior to characters like Jesus who can dodge gunfire from multiple opponents, and he himself can block machine gun fire from point blank range. At this point in the story, he's battled Hank, who's (while inferior) can be compared to tricky who can fight multiple armies armed with guns at the same time.
Sans can attack in different patterns unlike bullets where they only go forward

Sans can trick and feint attacks with TS which likely will confuse Phobos

I still place Sans above the feat you mentioned since bullets are pretty simple compared to Sans attacks

Sans can also dodge for reasons i have previously said with ease

Sans can attack in different patterns unlike bullets where they only go forward
Literally all of sans' attacks only go forward.
Sans can trick and feint attacks with TS which likely will confuse Phobos
He'll see it as teleportation, which he himself has. it definitely won't confuse him. which, also means Sans' Gravity Manip and Tele is useless, since phobos is constantly flying.
I still place Sans above the feat you mentioned since bullets are pretty simple compared to Sans attacks
Same as above. his bones move in one direction and don't change direction. Phobos can teleport out of the way of his attacks pretty easily, or just let his instinctive reaction do it for him.

Literally all of sans' attacks only go forward.
They can come from above,Below, Sides, Behind and infront of you, Bullets only go forward
He'll see it as teleportation, which he himself has. it definitely won't confuse him. which, also means Sans' Gravity Manip and Tele is useless, since phobos is constantly flying.
Does he normally fly?
Same as above. his bones move in one direction and don't change direction. Phobos can teleport out of the way of his attacks pretty easily, or just let his instinctive reaction do it for him.
What i said above

Though his IA is problematic indeed

he exists, and they naturally just enter his body from hell.

He can still naturally do that, since he gets them from another dimension regardless, he isn't out of range from hell.

he has one statement saying he has more S-3LF energy than all the clones in nevada, but thats as much as we get.

Unknown, but pretty fast since the events of Project Nexus takes place basically within one day and he started with no S-3LF.
At very least hundreds possibly thousands according to the dossier

Back