• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Director Phobos (Undertale vs Madness Combat)

Because Phobos' match with Asgore got screwed over, this is the next best thing.

Rules:​

• Speed is equalized
  • Phobos is in his second key, 9-A.
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
The Living Deity

Votes: 0
blocked once more.

Votes: 0
F4ykDksbAAAVBpV.jpg
image.png

Last edited:
Now onto the battle, I don't see the perception amps on his profile

What stops Sans from nuking his soul with bullet hell before he does anything?

What stops Sans from nuking his soul with bullet hell before he does anything?
Because Gestalt has flight and class M, which means when sans tries to move Gestalt, he'll move himself with a new pair of wings he'll grow in response, and immediately try to vaporize sans with basically spamming all of his haxes.

Because Gestalt has flight and class M, which means when sans tries to move Gestalt, he'll move himself with a new pair of wings he'll grow in response, and immediately try to vaporize sans with basically spamming all of his haxes.
His AD is instant?

Also is he used to danmaku? As far as i know MC has not demonstrated danmaku on Sans level

If anything i think he will be obliterated due to not having experienced that

Plus theres Sans TS which can make him disoriented and confused where it will give Sans a chance to attack

Sans attacks are also intangible, So incase he tries to parry/block or deflect it will be even worse for him

The worst part is, Every character on the series is always doing the things above when dealing with projectiles (To my knowledge atleast)

His AD is instant?
The second he was put in a situation where he'd fall, he instantly grew wings to counteract that. so yeah he'll gain new abilities on the fly.
Also is he used to danmaku? As far as i know MC has not demonstrated danmaku on Sans level

If anything i think he will be obliterated due to not having experienced that
He doesn't need to be. he can tank the hits from sans long enough to kill him considering a lot of his attacks he starts with are either too big for sans to move out of the way of, or have AOE.
Plus theres Sans TS which can make him disoriented and confused where it will give Sans a chance to attack
It's a Mag agent. you are seriously overestimating how much a mag agent (Let alone an abomination) would care considering their intelligence.

We don't know how long that takes, and the fight won't take that long.

Gestalt one shots and has the means to, and sans has soul hax which weakens gestalt as it'll slowly kill the amount of S-3LF he has.
Didn't a portal to TOP open when phobos decided to pop up? It was also gradually growing in size and only went away after phobos was defeated.

Didn't a portal to TOP open when phobos decided to pop up? It was also gradually growing in size and only went away after phobos was defeated.
That'd require sans to hit gestalt enough where Phobos would consider coming out, which is really not what Sans wants to be doing, as Phobos will 100% easily take him down.

The second he was put in a situation where he'd fall, he instantly grew wings to counteract that. so yeah he'll gain new abilities on the fly.
Why is that AD instead of RE?
He doesn't need to be. he can tank the hits from sans long enough to kill him considering a lot of his attacks he starts with are either too big for sans to move out of the way of, or have AOE.
Tanking Sans's attack is the last thing he wanna do, He will get Dura negged

Plus he would have 20 HP, He would die in seconds
It's a Mag agent. you are seriously overestimating how much a mag agent (Let alone an abomination) would care considering their intelligence.
Don't see why he wouldn't be confused when he gets teleported out of nowhere in a different location

Why is that AD instead of RE?
because he does it by passively gaining souls from hell. he technically qualifies for both but i wasn't sure when making the page.
Tanking Sans's attack is the last thing he wanna do, He will get Dura negged

Plus he would have 20 HP, He would die in seconds
He'd have 20 HP on all of his souls.

Sans has to kill plural multiple souls inside gestalt, until it loses too much S-3LF energy and basically gets weakened.

No problem, He would get danmaku'ed, Considering he has no experience in dealing with it (Atleast on Sans level)
but what's stopping Gestalt standing there and tanking the hits and simply AOE hits sans before he gets too weak? sans' attacks can't push him around, so there isn't anything stopping him from doing that.

but what's stopping Gestalt standing there and tanking the hits and simply AOE hits sans before he gets too weak? sans' attacks can't push him around, so there isn't anything stopping him from doing that.
He can TP out of the way, If he stands still it will be more easier for Sans to win

He can TP out of the way, If he stands still it will be more easier for Sans to win
He could. but not only does that mean sans has to stop attacking (which allows Gestalt to begin replenishing his souls that he lost), but Gestalt can just keep going at him once he reappears with more AOE and lasers.

Gestalt can do this all day, Sans can't. it'll not only outlast him by miles, but it'll keep attacking until it physically cannot attack back, even if that means throwing his entire mass into sans, or destroying the entire battlefield.

How does he get souls btw?
he exists, and they naturally just enter his body from hell.
Isn't that only when he is in nevada?
He can still naturally do that, since he gets them from another dimension regardless, he isn't out of range from hell.
And how many souls does he have?
he has one statement saying he has more S-3LF energy than all the clones in nevada, but thats as much as we get.
And how fast does he replenish them?
Unknown, but pretty fast since the events of Project Nexus takes place basically within one day and he started with no S-3LF.

he exists, and they naturally just enter his body from hell.
I see
He can still naturally do that, since he gets them from another dimension regardless, he isn't out of range from hell.
Alright
he has one statement saying he has more than all the clones in nevada, but thats as much as we get.
You wouldn't happen to know how much exactly there is right XD? The clones that it
Unknown, but pretty fast since the events of Project Nexus takes place basically within one day and he started with no S-3LF.
Thanks for explaining to me (y)

Sans can kill in seconds a 99 HP player

Since Gestalt isn't from undertale he would have 20 HP for each soul

I can see Sans being able to kill 100+ but no more than 1000+, Sans doesn't have the stamina for that, Otherwise it's a stomp considering he can also replenish them fast

Sans has higher reaction and instinctive reaction + TP and TS to evade

Has hellish danmaku

TS will confuse Gestalt temporarely

Gaster blasters are faster than both of them

Intangible attacks so Gestalt can't do nothing except dodge

You wouldn't happen to know how much exactly there is right XD? The clones that it
we are never given a specific number, and considering all the violence you can get a very large varying number of how many clones, and some people in Nevada aren't even clones, so it's hard to say. but a lot.
Sans can kill in seconds a 99 HP player

Since Gestalt isn't from undertale he would have 20 HP for each soul

I can see Sans being able to kill 100+ but no more than 1000+, Sans doesn't have the stamina for that, Otherwise it's a stomp considering he can also replenish them fast
if sans can kill his souls fast enough, i prosume it could be weakened enough where he could theoretically take the dub.

i doubt gestalt can replenish faster than sans can kill assuming neither stop attacking. If gestalt can keep sans busy though, it could definitely delay being depowered long enough and kill sans.

we are never given a specific number, and considering all the violence you can get a very large varying number of how many clones, and some people in Nevada aren't even clones, so it's hard to say. but a lot.
Aight
if sans can kill his souls fast enough, i prosume it could be weakened enough where he could theoretically take the dub.
Yes
i doubt gestalt can replenish faster than sans can kill assuming neither stop attacking. If gestalt can keep sans busy though, it could definitely delay being depowered long enough and kill sans.
Yes, My bet is on Sans because of that

Solely because he wouldn't be able to deal with Danmaku and Sans obviously knows to stay far from him

Sans will fully take advantage of his Size

Sans can maintain distance easily with TP and TS and can possibly stun him with blue attacks too (If Gestalt get's the gist of it that is)

Yes, My bet is on Sans because of that

Solely because he wouldn't be able to deal with Danmaku and Sans obviously knows to stay far from him

Sans will fully take advantage of his Size

Sans can maintain distance easily with TP and TS and can possibly stun him with blue attacks too (If Gestalt get's the gist of it that is)
Completely disagree. Gestalt isn't concerned with it's souls, considering it passively will recover them even when getting damaged. Gestalt doesn't need to deal with sans' danmaku. either it's flying which negates a lot of his regular type of attacks, or has sans busy dodging it's own attacks like engulphing the ground in fire, tentacles flying from the ground, homing missile spikes from his body, or straight up deconstructing the area with beams of energy (all which he is willing to do at the same time)

distance isn't the problem, hell, sans trying to keep distance from gestalt and trying to destroy his souls will just kill his stamina even faster than it would before while Gestalt continues to chase him. the problem is unless sans turns the majority of his focus on taking gestalt's souls down (and nothing else), he's definitely not taking enough souls down to kill gestalt before it tires him out.

i'd say at best for sans, he can get an incon with gestalt by tiring himself out, and weakening gestalt.

Gestalt doesn't need to deal with sans' danmaku. either it's flying which negates a lot of his regular type of attacks
Theres blue mode which negates his flight i think, It's gravity manip so i guess LS doesn't matter
or has sans busy dodging it's own attacks like engulphing the ground in fire, tentacles flying from the ground, homing missile spikes from his body,
He can dodge this no problem
or straight up deconstructing the area with beams of energy (all which he is willing to do at the same time)
TP
distance isn't the problem, hell, sans trying to keep distance from gestalt and trying to destroy his souls will just kill his stamina even faster than it would before while Gestalt continues to chase him.
TP and TS, Central also works in Sans favor i guess? He can hide, Sans isn't stupid XD

Theres blue mode which negates his flight i think, It's gravity manip so i guess LS doesn't matter
Nope. Class 10 vs Class M means it completely negates sans' attempts at moving him while flying.
He can dodge this no problem
How? give me feats of him dodging attacks even remotely as chaotic as Gestalt's and i'll believe you. otherwise, theres no way you can say he can dodge stuff like explosive homing missiles, let alone him doing that plus more stacked ontop.
TP and TS, Central also works in Sans favor i guess? He can hide, Sans isn't stupid XD
By the time sans decides to hide, gestalt would have already turned Central park into a wasteland of fire. not many places to hide while everything is burning.

Nope. Class 10 vs Class M means it completely negates sans' attempts at moving him while flying.
I don't think his Gravity manip works as LS based ;-;
Why? give me feats of him dodging attacks even remotely as chaotic as Gestalt's and i'll believe you. otherwise, theres no way you can say he can dodge stuff like explosive homing missiles.
He has higher reaction speed and instinctive reaction, Don't see a problem here
By the time sans decides to hide, gestalt would have already turned Central park into a wasteland of fire.
Fair

Back