• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's hard to use Sans in a battle, his AP is unknown, his Speed is unknown, his Durability is unknown, but I can tell you one thing, poor One Piece.

I actually favor the HST in this one, assuming everyone is bloodlusted and cooperative, the HST has way manny characters and kinds of abilities, along with a very long endurance/stamina (it seems at least possibly higher than sans) sans is inmenselly strong but well, thanks to having such a poor spected durability (should be at least the poorest in the whole game) its enought if at least one character lands a hit, hundreds will die for sure but theres a favorable chance.

Also ability like Kyōraku bankai is perfect hax to counter sans attack..but I not sure that will work to an attack that can kill 2-B being :/

Not Jim Sterling said:
lel, anyway yeah they can't deal with Relativistic+ speed..
i think the advantage on speed is not as relevant as his instant teleportation, Im still going for the HST because its a massive ammount of characters, a couple being sub revm light speed or having the same kind of teleportation, capable of somehow tiring him out, as well as there being a wide array of characters that can outsmart him and play each character as a piece of chess. IMO its either Inconclusive or a 51% ish chance for the HST

Actually in term of speed HST has no change to compete with sans since Relativistic+ is far more faster than sub-Relativistic, also while teleportation does improve your combat speed its not improve your thinking speed which mean your reaction speed is still the same, so it wont help you much if the opponet is so much faster since in thsese case sans will blitz them before they can think, they only way to beating sans if with sheer number to make sans tired.

I'd probaly lean more towards HST as well if there wasn't that speed gap. Mostly because I'm not sure how well his attacks would work on opponents that are pure or basically pure of heart, and have not killed that many people.

Sans, his KR may not be as effective on some characters but his attack speed is FTL which is faster than which most can dodge, he goes have other abilities than KR, space time warping ((aligning his attacks and his opponents)), gravity manipulation ((Blue mode)), and if all else fails, his failsafe which I like to refer to as the show stopper, what happens is, Sans has the ability to prevent his opponent from attacking which he describes it as "I'm never gonna let it be your turn" meaning he stops his opponents from attacking along with himself from attacking.

my reasoning behind FTL attack speed for Sans is that while in the fight against him, you have to move out of the sight of the gaster blasters because there is no way you can dodge them as they fire as they move across the screen almost automatically, and remember, the character ((Chara)) is relativistic+, it requires the ability to predict the attack and good reaction timing.

Going with Sans here.

Now, the entire HST Verse has a massive advantage in terms of numbers. But, despite their advantage in numbers, they are facing a very dangerous opponent. Sans might be only one, but he has many ways that allows him to overcome them all. First, his speed is way beyond all of the HST characters. Despite their overwhelming numbers, Sans will use his instant teleportation and will dodge every single blow. Even with his Relativistic+ speed, the HST Characters will never touch Sans.

Second advantage Sans has is his abilities. His KR attacks will be devastating on evil HST characters, his gravity manipulation and telekinesis attacks will be very effective on the HSt characters as they will be telekinetically grab and thrown away. His soul manipulation will also be very effective on the HST characters because....well....all of the HST characters have souls. His teleportation ability will also help him by teleporting himself away from deadly blows and just literally teleport multiple opponents into his attacks. Finally, his reality warping powers will be a trump card, as we all know that Sans loves to play dirty.

Third advantage is his intelligence. Sans, although appears to be very very, and I mean, very lazy, he is without a doubt, one of the smartest characters in Undertale alongside Alphys and W. D. Gaster. He has knowlegde about the other timelines and is incredibly smart in a tactical and stradegic sense, He will use his knowlegde as an advantage for him.

Finally, another advantage is his incredible amounts of Bones and Gaster Blasters. Now you could say that the HSt characters can just break the bones, but since the bones manage to hurt Chara, who has the durability of a Multiverse, I highly doubt that they can ever break it. Even if Sans is fighting good characters and KR attacks wont be any good on them, Sans can just repeatedly spam his Gaster Blasters on them. Did you see how many Gaster Blasters were there in his fight against Frisk/Chara? He literally spam a f*ck ton of them so I am confident he will spam his seemingly unlimited amount o Gaster Blasters onto every single HSt characters and be done with it.

Sans takes this

Sans hax is so incredible, he can defeat Multi-verse level opponents and is considerably faster than the majority of the characters. He should win this with the utmost ease.

@Mighty I don't think you understand why his hax is so potent, I have to say the HST probably wins due to a big gap left from his KR not being really effective against the good guys and with the amount in the HST they would eventually tire him out and kill him

Well he still need to finish them of quickly since if kyoraku get his bankai first then sans tried to attacked him then sans just going to attack on himself.

Noted, @SomebodyData. Should probably stick with the debates that include characters I'm familiar with. Feel free to ignore my vote.

Where did you get relativistic reactions from? And I believe Kizaru's SOL is useless in battle. Since he can only travel with it.

Well, we go by stats from the profile. If you don't think they are right or need changing, you can make a revision thread.

Back