• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights Cell but the distance is lower

Wincons or whatever

Cell: Not being a incell and landing a hit
Sans: Not being a lazy ass and landing a hit

voting sans due to his time stop to set up damaku attacks + teleport cell into them + gaster blaster being faster than both due to speed being equalized, and the soul tk stuff, with cell being caught off guard by it since he wouldn't expect someone as weak as sans to be able to actually harm him

You literally lowered the distance only because you realized Cell can win with the distance being 4km, but when y'all thought Sans wins you were perfectly fine with the distance
What- No 4km made it a stomp since sans doesnt have enough range and his tp is unknown and needs to be calced. It was so unknown that it wouldnt make sense to add onto the profiles. Instead of crying about this maybe you should have gave an good point and made Cell won right? Anyways pizzabox was banned so I remade the match (ignoring the fact that pizzaboxs intention was also 10 meters since he looked surprised learning the distance was 4km even if its the corridor)

You literally lowered the distance only because you realized Cell can win with the distance being 4km, but when y'all thought Sans wins you were perfectly fine with the distance

This has nothing to do with Pizzabox
well, sans was going to win in the last thread regardless by votes so.....

What- No 4km made it a stomp since sans doesnt have enough range and his tp is unknown and needs to be calced. It was so unknown that it wouldnt make sense to add onto the profiles. Instead of crying about this maybe you should have gave an good point and made Cell won right?
It's not a stomp since Sans can just teleport over and over again to Cell and then get in range. And if you want to calc it so badly and make the teleportation matter, then do it instead of crying about it. I'm not gonna be in every match and I'm not gonna do the arguments for you

And it's not like Sans can just, try to teleport out of the way of Cell's death beam or something. Sans losing doesn't mean he is stomped
Anyways pizzabox was banned so I remade the match (ignoring the fact that pizzaboxs intention was also 10 meters since he looked surprised learning the distance was 4km even if its the corridor)
Doesn't matter how you changed the distance to make Sans win because you were content with 4km as long as you thought Sans win. Trying to justify spite is kinda sad ngl

It's not a stomp since Sans can just teleport over and over again to Cell and then get in range. And if you want to calc it so badly and make the teleportation matter, then do it instead of crying about it. I'm not gonna be in every match and I'm not gonna do the arguments for you
It was a stomp since Cell can just nuke or do a big AoE to win before sans can get close enough to start an attack. We should not be toxic its not gonna end well lol
Doesn't matter how you changed the distance to make Sans win because you were content with 4km as long as you thought Sans win. Trying to justify spite is kinda sad ngl
This is pathetic. The distance was meant to be 10 meters and the OP was banned and it was controversial so I remade it. Pretty straight forward.

I never said its not a stomp with 4km actually I am one of the people who pointed this out all the votes were there because the range was “10 meters”

I dont think I am the one biased when you tried to remove the frieza match like 2-3 times 😭

me sleep now so bye bye

Reminds me of this
MDEup3F.png

Back