• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boss Battle: *Megalovania Intensifies* (1-4-0)

Basically: The system detects the enemy, dowan goes up to them, kicks their ass, gets the job done. On the way he will dodge anything that could hurt him and counter attacks with the most efficient and brutal move he can use to end the fight in one hit(or as fast as he can.)
Thing is, The closest thing he has to danmaku experience, Is it enough to dodge insane danmaku users such as Sans?

Thing is, The closest thing he has to danmaku experience, Is it enough to dodge insane danmaku users such as Sans?
With instinctive action and the system's knowledge it wouldn't matter where the attack is coming from, he'll get out of the way if it could hurt him.

Last edited:
With instinctive action and the system's knowledge it wouldn't matter where the attack is coming from, hell get out of the way if it could hurt him.
Aight

Then what about his first attack? Can he evade what he doesn't expect? Like Telekenesis to the ground then bones coming out of the ground, Bone waves at high speed and blasters?

Then what about his first attack? Can he evade what he doesn't expect? Like Telekenesis to the ground then bones coming out of the ground, Bone waves at high speed and blasters?
Telekinesis is unavoidable. Aside from that everything else shouldn't be a problem.

The system has the ability to gather knowledge on opponents, it can automatically figure out, how many enemies will be faced during a quest, how strong these enemies will be and even detailed maps of the enemies lairs that dowan has never been to before. (probably should add info analysis to it's abilities.)

There's a good chance Auto Mode Dowan might start with Charge Shot because the system will know about Sans's 1HP.

There's a good chance Auto Mode Dowan might start with Charge Shot because the system will know about Sans's 1HP.
He will get obliterated if he closes that eye (Unless the skill itself only requires you to closes your eyes instead of closing them and staying still), Also won't he get interrupted if Sans uses telekenesis?

The system has the ability to gather knowledge on opponents, it can automatically figure out, how many enemies will be faced during a quest, how strong these enemies will be and even detailed maps of the enemies lairs that dowan has never been to before. (probably should add info analysis to it's abilities.)

How is this fair why did we give him that

He will get obliterated if he closes that eye (Unless the skill itself only requires you to closes your eyes instead of closing them and staying still), Also won't he get interrupted if Sans uses telekenesis?
He only needs to close them tho, staying still isn't a condition. As long as his eyes are closed there shouldn't be a problem.

Wait, The system tells the HP of the opponents?

The best Sans can do here is either Spam Telekenesis, TP, Sudden attacks and blue attacks to keep him at bay till the Black lock timer runs out

May i ask for how long does the black lock last?

Wait, The system tells the HP of the opponents?

The best Sans can do here is either Spam Telekenesis, TP, Sudden attacks and blue attacks to keep him at bay till the Black lock timer runs out

May i ask for how long does the black lock last?
10 minutes.

Karma, Unless his circulation of light works on a spiritual level
Not sure. It's only been used once so far to cure poison, the info card says it cures all [[Abnormal Conditions]] instantly. We don't really know how effective it is. But KARMA is an 'Abnormal Condition' so there is a chance it'll get cured (not sure about this).

Sans has enough stamina to outlast 10 minutes, He also has higher battle IQ, More experienced and more versatile

We also have to mention blue attacks which can make Dowan stop for atleast 10 minutes
Sans wouldn't know about the time limit tho and if he just keeps Dowan to the ground with gravity maipulation he'll just close his eyes and charge for charge shot.

Not sure. It's only been used once so far to cure poison, the info card says it cures all [[Abnormal Conditions]] instantly. We don't really know how effective it is. But KARMA is an 'Abnormal Condition' so there is a chance it'll get cures. (not sure about this.)
I think it's best if we assume Dowan doesn't heal on a spiritual level since we haven't seen the system doing it

Plus no one in Reality quest has that type status inducement

Sans wouldn't know about the time limit tho and if he just keeps Dowan to the ground with gravity maipulation he'll just close his eyes and charge for charge shot.
You said charge shot teleports near the opponent correct?

Sans with higher reaction and instinctive action, Do you think he will be capable of TPing out of the way?

You said charge shot teleports near the opponent correct?

Sans with higher reaction and instinctive action, Do you think he will be capable of TPing out of the way?
Charge Shot creates a room wide energy blast that spawns on the opponent the instant Dowan opens his eyes and looks at the opponent making dodging impossible.

Sans won't expect a human to use magic, specially not one who's been brawling this whole time and will definetly be caught by surprise.

As for instinctive action, Sans only dodges by instinct. I don't think he's teleported by instinct before.

Charge Shot creates a room wide energy blast that spawns on the opponent the instant Dowan opens his eyes and looks at the opponent making dodging impossible.
Wow, that's rough for Sans
Sans won't expect a human to use magic, specially not one who's been brawling this whole time and will definetly be caught by surprise.
Yeah
As for instinctive action, Sans only dodges by instinct. I don't think he's teleported by instinct before.
Fair

How good are the 50 people Dowan with black lock fought?

And by dodging 50 people, Can you be more specific as in, Did they surround Dowan and attacked at the same time or they simply came 1 at a time

Because you said he fought without getting hit once (By the way im sorry if this is a annoying question)

How good are the 50 people Dowan with black lock fought?

And by dodging 50 people, Can you be more specific as in, Did they surround Dowan and attacked at the same time or they simply came 1 at a time
They were no named delinquents. But every fighter in the series(even no name fodder) has much better combat ability than the average person. They surrounded jumped him at once.
Because you said he fought without getting hit once (By the way im sorry if this is a annoying question)
He didn't get hit by anything that could damage him to be more specific(like strikes and grappeling moves). He got grabbed multiple times even bearhugged once from behind, he didn't defend against them because they couldn't do any damage to him. He got out of these holds using extreme-pain causing pressure points that he doesn't know about(or at least hasn't used) in base.

They were no named delinquents. But every fighter in the series(even no name fodder) has much better combat ability than the average person. They surrounded jumped him at once.

He didn't get hit by anything that could damage him to be more specific(like strikes and grappeling moves). He got grabbed multiple times even bearhugged once from behind, he didn't defend against them because they couldn't do any damage to him. He got out of these holds using extreme-pain causing pressure points that he doesn't know about(or at least hasn't used) in base.
I see

Well i guess i'm still going with Sans on this one because even if they are better than your average person even with 50 of them i still think they pale in comparison to Sans Danmaku

Sans with higher battle iq and genius intelligence plus Info analysis will give him the edge because he will soon realise something's up with him (Like if he closes his eye) Sans will find he is up to something because no one closes their eyes out of nowhere

Telekenesis might interrupt him from using charge shot and might possibly make disoriented via making him be stuck on the ceilling or the walls with gravity manipulation

Incase Dowan gets close he will simply dodge with higher speed and if Dowan uses blind spot strike Sans instincts will kick him

Teleportation with sudden attacks trickery will atleast get him off guard one time

Teleportation might also be used to get range advantage

Blue attacks will keep Dowan from getting closer

Sans's law manipulation might also work somehow (like expanding the box or something to give him more distance)

Well i guess i'm still going with Sans on this one because even if they are better than your average person even with 50 of them i still think they pale in comparison to Sans Danmaku
Counted.
Sans with higher battle iq and genius intelligence plus Info analysis will give him the edge because he will soon realise something's up with him (Like if he closes his eye) Sans will find he is up to something because no one closes their eyes out of nowhere

Telekenesis might interrupt him from using charge shot and might possibly make disoriented via making him be stuck on the ceilling or the walls with gravity manipulation
I'd say Sans predicting Charge Shot wouldn't be a posibility even with genius intelligence due to humans not having magic in undertale and telekinesis or any other attack shouldn't interupt charge shot as long as Dowan keeps his eyes closed.

I'd say Sans predicting Charge Shot wouldn't be a posibility even with genius intelligence due to humans not having magic in undertale
I'm saying Sans will find it weird if he closes his eyes, like how is he still moving and avoiding with his eyes closed? Or if he is, He will be up to something, Of course Sans won't know what it is but it's still strange no?
and telekinesis or any other attack shouldn't interupt charge shot as long as Dowan keeps his eyes closed.
I said interrupt because Sans will slam Dowan onto the walls/ceiling meaning if he doesn't turn his body to the direction Sans is poiting Dowan will get his head Slammed into the ceiling

I'm saying Sans will find it weird if he closes his eyes, like how is he still moving and avoiding with his eyes closed? Or if he is, He will be up to something, Of course Sans won't know what it is but it's still strange no?

I said interrupt because Sans will slam Dowan onto the walls/ceiling meaning if he doesn't turn his body to the direction Sans is poiting Dowan will get his head Slammed into the ceiling
Fair enough.

Back