• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boss Battle: *Megalovania Intensifies* (1-4-0)

Dowan Ha vs Sans

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time, no prior knowledge.
  • Post-Training Key Dowan. Has access to: Black Lock(Active from the begining.)
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Dowan AP: 12.7 Megajoules
  • Sans AP: 15.4 Kilojoules

Dowan’s advantages:
  • MASSIVE AP advantage. (824.6x AP advantage💀)
  • Martial arts, Acrobatics and Pressure Points. (Better H2H combat.)
  • Analytical Prediction.
  • Attack Speed amplification with Blind Spot Strike.
  • Perception Amplification and Speed Amplification with Boosters.
  • Undodgable Attack with Charge Shot.
  • Possibly immune to KARMA (Doesn't kill. Has 'Circulation of Light' which is Type 3 purification.)
  • Instinctive Action and Breserk Mode via Black Lock.

Sans’s advantages:
  • MASSIVE LS advantage with telekinesis. (Class 10, Dowan is Class 1.)
  • Range advantage with Gaster Blasters, telekinesis, etc.
  • Ignores conventional durability and directly attacks the soul.
  • Genius Intelligence and Information Analysis.
  • Teleportation(Likely Time Stop).
  • Instinctive Action.
  • Gravity Manipulation, Information Analysis and Law Manipulation.

Dowan (1): @DeltaStriker22,
Sans (4): @XxZetsuxX, @ShionAH, @Peppersalt43, @noninho,
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Voting Sans

Dowan as far as i remember has no answer to Hell difficulty danmaku

Gaster blasters are also way WAY faster than both of them

Soulhax will just say no to Dowan's durability

Dowan won't be able to use his undodgable as Sans won't just stand there and take it (Get it?)

Telekenesis will also help Sans alot to get away from Dowan

Instinctive action will also say no to his blind stop strike

I honestly think this is a stomp in Sans favor since i don't see him getting near much less pressure him or hit him

Dowan as far as i remember has no answer to Hell difficulty danmaku
He has analytical prediction and a massive speed and perseption amp with Boosters. The only attack from sans he won't be able to dodge will be the telekinesis.
Gaster blasters are also way WAY faster than both of them
How fast are we talking?

Soulhax will just say no to Dowan's durability
Dowan's soul should still have 20 HP(Same as Lv0 Frisk) so it won't be an insta kill.

Dowan won't be able to use his undodgable as Sans won't just stand there and take it (Get it?)
That's not possible. Charge Shot spawns an energy blast on the opponent doesn't matter where sans is, if he's visible he'll get hit. (Dowan doesn't open with this tho. It's his newest skill so he doesn't use it unless there is absolutely no other option. If sans can take him down befor he resorts to charge shot it's GG.)

I honestly think this is a stomp in Sans favor since i don't see him getting near much less pressure him or hit him
I don't think it's a stomp, but I'm willing to give Dowan the Black Lock if it's too one-sided.

He has analytical prediction and a massive speed and perseption amp with Boosters. The only attack from sans he won't be able to dodge will be the telekinesis.
To my knowledge he has never been showned to be able to predict something way way faster than him
How fast are we talking?
Fast to the point the only way to get out is getting out of the way before the blast fires
Dowan's soul should still have 20 HP(Same as Lv0 Frisk) so it won't be an insta kill.
Yes
That's not possible. Charge Shot spawns an energy blast on the opponent doesn't matter where sans is, if he's visible he'll get hit. (Dowan doesn't open with this tho. It's his newest skill so he doesn't use it unless there is absolutely no other option. If sans can take him down befor he resorts to charge shot it's GG.)
Sans will be able to kill him in literal seconds if he ever does that
I don't think it's a stomp, but I'm willing to give Dowan the Black Lock if it's too one-sided.
I don't think it would matter much but if others think it's best then go for it

To my knowledge he has never been showned to be able to predict something way way faster than him

Fast to the point the only way to get out is getting out of the way before the blast fires
The attacks won't be that much faster than him. Speed is equalised, so sans's regular attacks should be the same speed as Dowan's base speed. He can amp his speed and perseption to the point of speed blitzing those normally as fast as him.

Gaster blasters will be harder to dodge, but he can still get out of the way as they spawn with predictions and that much reaction and perseption speed advantage.

The attacks won't be that much faster than him. Speed is equalised, so sans's regular attacks should be the same speed as Dowan's base speed. He can amp his speed and perseption to the point of speed blitzing those normally as fast as him.
Oh yeah, I forgot combat speed is equalised too

If i recall reaction speed is the only thing that doesn't get equalised correct? If so Dowan won't blitz Sans
Gaster blasters will be harder to dodge, but he can still get out of the way as they spawn with predictions and that much reaction and perseption speed advantage.
Does he have any experience dealing with danmaku though?

Oh yeah, I forgot combat speed is equalised too

If i recall reaction speed is the only thing that doesn't get equalised correct? If so Dowan won't blitz Sans
Sans's reaction speed is much higher than his combat speed so dowan won't be able to hit him physically specially with instinctive action.
Does he have any experience dealing with danmaku though?
Not yet. Closest he's come to dealing with danmaku is that time he demolished like 50 guys attacking him all at once without getting hit even once(that's with the black lock tho).

Sans's reaction speed is much higher than his combat speed so dowan won't be able to hit him physically specially with instinctive action.
Ye
Not yet. Closest he's come to dealing with danmaku is that time he demolished like 50 guys attacking him all at once without getting hit even once(that's with the black lock tho).
It's because of this, Sans will attack in various directions, Dowan with no experience dealing with danmaku of Sans level will have massive problems trying to dodge everything since he can't even block them because of soulhax even with the boosters and perception amp.

By the way, You said he has perception amp, May i know how that works? How good is it? Does it statues people comparable to him in speed?

It's because of this, Sans will attack in various directions, Dowan with no experience dealing with danmaku of Sans level will have massive problems trying to dodge everything since he can't even block them because of soulhax even with the boosters and perception amp.
Dowan is a cautious fighter, he analyses his surroundings and uses them to his advantage. 90% of his fights are won by him cleverly using the random equipment in the environment around him or the environment itself against his opponents. He will be cautious of what everything that's going on around him and with the speed amp dodging it won't be too hard.
By the way, You said he has perception amp, May i know how that works? How good is it? Does it statues people comparable to him in speed?
Perseption amp is basically his brain being able to process information at the same speed his body can move at.
He can't do that with his other speed enhansing techniques like blind spot strike.

Dowan is a cautious fighter, he analyses his surroundings and uses them to his advantage. 90% of his fights are won by him cleverly using the random equipment in the environment around him or the environment itself against his opponents.
Can he even do anything in the judgement hall? I mean he can hide behind the pillars but what stops Sans from attacking his sides/Back?
He will be cautious of what everything that's going on around him and with the speed amp dodging it won't be too hard.
Can he deal with random time stops? With him being transported to another location with suddens attacks ready to hit him? Will he be able to activate his perception and speed amp on time? He will be kinda desoriented after being in a different location
Perseption amp is basically his brain being able to process information at the same speed his body can move at.
He can't do that with his other speed enhansing techniques like blind spot strike.
Thanks for telling me

I think Sans just outpaces tbh. Dowan doesn't seem to have anything much intresting here

@XxZetsuxX Don't forget now opponents need resistance to Status Effect Inducement, Posion Manipulation and Soul Manipulation so Sans's hax is even more OP

Can he even do anything in the judgement hall? I mean he can hide behind the pillars but what stops Sans from attacking his sides/Back?
My point was he would be aware of the attacks.
Can he deal with random time stops? With him being transported to another location with suddens attacks ready to hit him? Will he be able to activate his perception and speed amp on time? He will be kinda desoriented after being in a different location
He only needs to activate boosters once after that it'll stay active for 5 five minutes automatically. So he should be able to dodge even with sans's time stop shenanigans.

I think this is the tricky part, whatever damage dowan takes before activating boosters is here.
It will all depend if he can survive this or not, But im leaning he won't since he won't know what to expect since he has no prior knowledge on Sans first attack

As soon as he gets slammed on the ground and hit with the bones, realising the gravity manipulation is weighing him down he'll activate boosters. Everything after than would be easy dodge.

I've updated the OP. Dowan now has Black Lock active from the start giving him instinctive action and berserk mode.

What is Dowan (Black lock) first move?
Basically: The system detects the enemy, dowan goes up to them, kicks their ass, gets the job done. On the way he will dodge anything that could hurt him and counter attacks with the most efficient and brutal move he can use to end the fight in one hit(or as fast as he can.)

Back