• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Bill again

Yep. I'm redoing this fight. Last time almost came to a conclusion until Bill was going to get passive hacks which would have made it a stomp. But the passive abilities were denied. We get to redo it and come to a conclusion again.

same rules as the last thread here. As well, Same thumbnail.

3EE79D72-6312-4E2A-94C0-C5C5AA49DDEC
Speed is equal

Sans is Bloodlusted

They start 20 meters from each other

Takes place in snowdin

Jumps into nuclear shelter

Let's go.

Sans:

Bill Cipher:

Inconclusive/Draw: 6

Something something, his soul was assumed to only have the dura of a normal human soul so Sans could almost instantly kill him iirc.

Basically. I also put it in snowdin here. But that was mostly cause the story I wrote on it. But same other stuff is about the same

Bill snaps his fingers and sans turns into a banner

that or disintegration

Weirdmageddon screws Sans too

The real cal howard said:
You're kidding me, you guys? Sans gets stomped. Bill does literally anything and Sans dies.
the same could of been said for Discord, but they still somehow inconed, also Incon FRA

the same could of been said for Discord, but they still somehow inconed also Incon FRA

Because people are sheep. Discord stomps as well.

Sans even in canon doesn't one-shot people. And Chara (pre-absolute) is <<<<<<< Bil. Even Azzy said Bill stomps this. NOTHING Sans does will kill Bill before Bill kills Sans. I probably should close this but I still need to prove a point.

can Sans even kill what Bill's Low Godly is based of?

also that was 4-B Discord

Bill is Low 2-C

this is like, a infinity stronger than what Discord is

Bill flexes and Sans ceases to exist

1. Bloodlusted sans. Not in character Sans

2. Bill still doesn't resist Soul hacks. Sans ability to negate durability is what allows him to fight people who yeet him with one shot.

are you assuming that Bill is just gonna sit there and let sans hit him with the bones

Bill snaps and sans dies, the end

Sans can only fight bloodlusted as in character is insanely passive. Changes nothing.

Doesn't matter. Soul attacks don't one-shot unless they're proven to be one-shotting techniques. Ignoring durability doesn't mean OHKO. Even if they did, they're still slower than Bill's cheese and Chara was able to dodge it eventually, who's predictable as heck. But nah, Bill ties against the dude who lost to Goku.

if he is bloodlusted, he will utilize his powers to the beat of his ability. From going instant teleport Bill into an attack or such things

Soul attacks don't one shot sure. But they destroy insanely fast. Chara/Frisk at the time had powered their soul up heavily and can barely last a few seconds in Sans attacks. Bill would have basically no time for reaction

JooCipher said:
Bill literally snaps his fingers the moment the battle starts

he stomps hard
Except Sans can end just as fast as raising an arm and snapping. He can destroy an extremely powered up soul in a few seconds Max. Bill here doesn't have the advantage of soul resistance attacks or a much stronger soul like Chara did. Sans can end Bill just as fast due to lack of Soul hacks

How can bill dodge an attack that throws him into it, or dodge something sans can thought based teleport him into. (Which is faster than a snap). Both which are options due to bloodlust

you do know Bill can just, leave his body and that would be that Sans can't affect him

anyway Bill has stuff like teleknesis and other stuff that screws Sans

he stomps for the fifth time in a row

also Cal debunked Sans one shotting people

1. That requires time to do. And sans can still attack non physical. And still attack Bills soul. So yes sans still can. And bill wouldn't open with that. Like at all. So that point is entirely mute

2. Requires the activation. And likely not an opener anyway. Just cause he has a lot of stuff. Doesn't suddenly make him win. The time it takes to activate it is what matters.

3. Your points don't work.

Sans never one-shot and I've made that clear, he kills a normal human soul in less then a second by virtue of doing 1 damage per frame. And he won against Discrod because Discord does not start with insta-wins, most of his abilities being easily dodgable or not even attacks.

Bill's snap instantly incaps Sans.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sans never one-shot and I've made that clear, he kills a normal human soul in less then a second by virtue of doing 1 damage per frame. And he won against Discrod because Discord does not start with insta-wins, most of his abilities being easily dodgable or not even attacks.

Bill's snap instantly incaps Sans.
1. Wrong. Discord would start with instant win. We went over that several times. All of what discord could do would one shot. And he would open with one shot. He just opened Bill would be dead in less than a second. As someone with soul resistance and a stronger soul didn't last but a few seconds at most. So bill has almost no time

2. Snapping is not instant

No, you don't get to say "you"re wrong", DIscord uses attacks with travel time like blasts, is often chatty and casual to the extreme, and none of his abilities I was shown him starting with would be faster than Sans teleporting out of the way.

No, slamming your hand downwards and having bones come out of the ground isn't either. And that is assuming Sans can affect Bill's soul because surprise surprise, Bill is a mind and he can regenerate from just a consciusness, which (as monsters' ashes and Chara show us) soul destruction does not destroy.

1. He opens with snapping. That was went over in that and several other threads. Nobody said he opened with shooting blasts

2. Teleport is thought based. And both raise their hands. Bill raises his hand when he snaps. And he can't regenerate from his soul being destroyed. That would bypass his regen. Frisk was a special case due to determination being able to come back from it.

He snaps away others attacks as an opening, not other people themselves. Or if he does, you did a shit job at proving that because anything I found with him was him not doing that. Yeah yeah, context, but you didn't show me one time he instantly killed someone, or made them become a screamaing monkey or whatever. His powernull was useless as an opening move too, and snapping away attacks doesn't work when you can't see them coming.

Yes, the attacks aren't, nor is Sans finding Bill for the matter. By the time he teleports to him Bill will have all his floating eyeballs and friend going around.

And no, I just told you why his soul being destroyed would not kill him. All he needs to survive and regenerate is hid mind. Sans' soul destruction does not affect his mind. Hence, he regenerates.

Even if Bill gets hit, that's not like he would instantly die. Yes it negates durability but it doesn't one shot

Back