• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS All Might

Kingofwolves999 said:
Also, wouldn't Flowey be trying to absorb 8 souls? OFA contains the souls of 7 other people than All Might, can Flowey soul manip 8 souls out of a human body instantly?
Good point. I doubt that souls in MHA work the same way as in Undertale, but I think on Vs. Battle Wiki, it's just assumed that those kinds of things work the same way, like Ki and Chakra. I really wonder how that would work now.

Rinneltachi yeah I agree that I wanna see them as accurate as possible which is why I intend on making sans more one-shot-able

So, most of the votes towards All Might are, him shockwaving him to death. The problem with that is, Sans always attacks first. He's not gonna play by the Monster rules and let the human go first, before All Might can even raise a fist, he's going to get slammed into bones, get rammed with more bones, and blasted with gaster blasters. Now, I'm not voting for Sans, I'm just saying that All Might throwing the first punch isn't gonna be working.

Sans can negate durability. But to a really small degree. He will always do 1 damage no matter what armor you wear. So he doesn't one shot, but he still can bypass durability

PapiSavitar5025 said:
So, most of the votes towards All Might are, him shockwaving him to death. The problem with that is, Sans always attacks first. He's not gonna play by the Monster rules and let the human go first, before All Might can even raise a fist, he's going to get slammed into bones, get rammed with more bones, and blasted with gaster blasters. Now, I'm not voting for Sans, I'm just saying that All Might throwing the first punch isn't gonna be working.
Speed is equal, They usually would attack at the around same time and only All Might can one shot. How dies Sans always attack first.

I agree with PapiSavitar. Even without the game mechanics, sans' attacks are faster if speed is equalized. Whereas Allmight needs to do a whole punch, or any other attack for that matter, all sans needs to do is raise his arm which only takes like a 15th of a second from rest if undertale is running at 60fps. This first attack is a blue attack, which means it'd at least stop Allmight in his tracks. I do, however, still think Allmight would easily survive sans' first attack, then proceed to beat up sans

Rasinf your arm isn't really faster then a punch though, especially since he wouldn't need to throw a full punch due to the AP difference.

This goes just like Sans vs. Saitama, where Sans throws a bunch of soul attacks, and All Might makes a shockwave that vaporizes Sans. But unlike with that match All Might isn't killed by the soul attacks

All Might usually reels his hand back, and yells DETROIT SMASH if he's going in for a big shockwave punch. In the time it takes All Might to throw that punch, Sans is already gonna slam him down into bones, more bones, and gaster blasters.

All Might Stomps end of story, also The Judgment Hall is narrow and a Shockwave would easily hit if he just said's mulitple

Back